Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS - page 38. (Read 221343 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 250
To all the great guys in Arch slack (in case you haven't yet seen it):

Archcoin dev confesses to everything. Fkn hilarious Cheesy and true story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

Activity: 429
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.
My only reaction to all this is "riiiiight."

Something tells me Edgar will have a change of thought once the price drops sufficiently. Dump on good news, right?

Dump on all news when it comes to arch I think.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
My only reaction to all this is "riiiiight."

Something tells me Edgar will have a change of thought once the price drops sufficiently. Dump on good news, right?
Activity: 338
ARCH is making a decent rise last few days.

You call that decent. I call it sad compared to the drop it just took.

In comparison with that big drop, I could see how you would call it that. I didn't have ay ARCH until I got in at 7k, so I guess I was referring to since I bought in. I think it will make a decent come back over time. Being 6 months behind schedule is what caused the big drop, correct? If that's all that that caused it, ARCH should come back to close to previous levels.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500

You call that decent. I call it sad compared to the drop it just took.
Activity: 505
I too am picking up a few here. How can anyone not. If I lose now I wont feel so bad but its likely that I'll be able to realize some gains and then take this profit and flip it somewhere else.
Anyone selling now who bought in way higher is just a loser. If I was in that position I'd just hold but in all reality I doubt I'd ever be caught in that position.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Pump is coming?

Yes and soon I hope. This price is disgusting.

LMAO

this price is simply where ARCH was before the ridiculous pump over the past few months.  it was the single most obvious P&D in the history of crypto.

Traders gotta trade. Pumpers gotta dump.
Activity: 321

Best picture ever! Both the film and your take on the movie box.
Sure are a lot of shill trolls in the thread now a days.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
you are going up, this time hands are different
Activity: 658
Pump is coming?

LMAO

this price is simply where ARCH was before the ridiculous pump over the past few months.  it was the single most obvious P&D in the history of crypto.
Pump is coming?

Activity: 392
Pump is coming?
Is the coin dead? Or is the price collapse due to being six months behind schedule?

its only six month behind schedule.
Apart of that the coin is pretty alive, not abandoned by dev or a scam, like the Fudders are screaming on BCT. If you want a little more info and more mature conversation, you should hold 8k arch and join the HQ on Slack.

It's hard to know what the truth is with so many conflicting comments. I'm going to pick up some ARCH in case it really is what it claims to be. If not, at least I'm getting in at a low price.
Is the coin dead? Or is the price collapse due to being six months behind schedule?

Yes it's dead. Only people holding now are major bagholders who are trying with all their puny might to get out alive.

Dead coin with 120 BTC buy support? Yeah, right.

Sure all buy support placed by one crooked dev, will will buy all your coins at a loss to you, then pump them and make money off you once again.
To me it'd dead with 1000 btc support or 1 btc support.
No difference to me.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Yes it's dead. Only people holding now are major bagholders who are trying with all their puny might to get out alive.

Dead coin with 120 BTC buy support? Yeah, right!

Activity: 130

its only six month behind schedule.
Apart of that the coin is pretty alive, not abandoned by dev or a scam, like the Fudders are screaming on BCT. If you want a little more info and more mature conversation, you should hold 8k arch and join the HQ on Slack.
Activity: 130
wow, this FUD...  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: