Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS - page 39. (Read 221343 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
This is bad. Too many bagholders in here trying to beat everyone up for speaking the facts and truths regarding the archcoin project and failed Moby products.
Being a supporter does not include bashing others who simply point out that the coin seems to be losing all its value and the dev is neglecting to do a thing about it.
Activity: 1540
What happened to this altcoin?

looks like it got hit by archboat

lol Cheesy
Activity: 233
Merit: 250
how anyone fell for this shit is beyond me. the red flags were there from the beginning. being close with the people of coinmarkets (cobain, bryce, jebus etc) should have been enough.

smh etc.
Activity: 616
stop bag holding this crap and buy viral while it's still cheap. You can make your loss back. Even Arch scam devs accumulating Viral Cool

No never! I only invest in arch and gay club stocks! I want to believe and bag hold!

Tonight more VIRAL gets burned making it more rare. In 3 days more again... Buy in while you can  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
LOL, the dev is delusional, related to J. Garza?

That's Homero Garza.  He just used "Josh" to make his name sound a little more marketable...LOL
Activity: 168
LOL, the dev is delusional, related to J. Garza?
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
stop bag holding this crap and buy viral while it's still cheap. You can make your loss back. Even Arch scam devs accumulating Viral Cool

What a fucked up scammy little shit you are Bobby, Bob, Robert!  Can you possibly be this infantile, motherfucking turd? Anazing. Simply amazing.... Not getting even crumbs over there, ah? I WILL HAUNT you. Little prick, no matter where or under what handle you hide. You are over, done, get it?

Also take note this thread is moderated  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1162

What a fucked up scammy little shit you are Bobby, Bob, Robert!  Can you possibly be this infantile, motherfucking turd? Anazing. Simply amazing.... Not getting even crumbs over there, ah? I WILL HAUNT you. Little prick, no matter where or under what handle you hide. You are over, done, get it?
Activity: 616
legendary
Arch failed because the dev. just got frustrated I don't think so , he seen the volume and just clicked the sell button that's what happen ,,,purely just gotten tired of it doesn't cut it that's an excuse for failure, he failed the project  and ran out of funds and that's that so he refilled his account and there will be another coin like always coming out with a flashy introduction again and we will invest again , again , again ,so beware what you invest in ,

You are 100% correct, sir. But that said, his main fuck up was to take down the buy wall he himself volunteered. That right there alone revealed that he wasn't only a failed loser but and huge asshole willing to throw away what was left of his reputation to avoid having to buy his own project -in his mind, since, in reality, no one would have touched that wall as the markets took the price considerably higher).

Yes he will probably be back in one form of another but the handle BTCArchitect? Gone. Like Bobsurplus gone. Anathema. Although, of course, ion a scene plagued with idiots and derelects, you can count of anything at all happening again and again.
legendary
Arch failed because the dev. just got frustrated I don't think so , he seen the volume and just clicked the sell button that's what happen ,,,purely just gotten tired of it doesn't cut it that's an excuse for failure, he failed the project  and ran out of funds and that's that so he refilled his account and there will be another coin like always coming out with a flashy introduction again and we will invest again , again , again ,so beware what you invest in ,

from my understanding, dev didn't sell anything

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/arch/address.dws?3397.htm

Really? You REALLY believe that? Wow. No wonder we are in the pathetic state we are in crypto...
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Arch failed because the dev. just got frustrated I don't think so , he seen the volume and just clicked the sell button that's what happen ,,,purely just gotten tired of it doesn't cut it that's an excuse for failure, he failed the project  and ran out of funds and that's that so he refilled his account and there will be another coin like always coming out with a flashy introduction again and we will invest again , again , again ,so beware what you invest in ,

from my understanding, dev didn't sell anything

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/arch/address.dws?3397.htm
Activity: 195
Arch failed because the dev. just got frustrated I don't think so , he seen the volume and just clicked the sell button that's what happen ,,,purely just gotten tired of it doesn't cut it that's an excuse for failure, he failed the project  and ran out of funds and that's that so he refilled his account and there will be another coin like always coming out with a flashy introduction again and we will invest again , again , again ,so beware what you invest in ,
Activity: 134
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
who got left holding the hot potato ?  Undecided

It's not I. I dump before the huge drop. Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
what happened with this coin ?  Huh Shocked

Happened that, what happended with all coins...Pump and Dump!  Cheesy
lol .. yes i see . Pump and Dump  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250