Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS - page 37. (Read 221343 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Just a reminder. Bitcointalk is full of scammers and people trying to manipulate you into buying or selling coins. That's why Arch community has moved to Slack. There are hundreds of Arch enthusiasts there and they are very active. If you want to start gaining profits join us.

Note that most discussion Arch-related is not happening here but on Slack. You should register on slack if you are not there. This is your source for high quality info. You need to hjave 8000 Arch in your wallet to enter or 32000 Arch in your wallet to access CEO room (people in that room were alerted about yesterdays dump/delay 2-3 hours earlier than the rest). If you want to gamble, stick to Bittrex + Bitcointalk. If you want to invest and earn money, you have to becaome part of ARCH commnity. Welcome to Slack!

There's only one reason why a dev team would run from the forum and hide in slack. It's because they cant handle the heat that the real world is exhibiting so they close the doors and only let in people who spew the same lies as the devs. Arch is dead, and their main dev is a waste of time. Thank god I got in at around 7 k and sold close to the top.
Thanks for the profits, without you bagholders this would not even be possible.

any serious coin is having a slack channel. BCT is only to get the initial awareness, then they switch to slack, because you cannot get any constructiveness out of a pool of kiddies and fudders and frustrated losers. The so called community on BCT  Roll Eyes
Activity: 171
Just a reminder. Bitcointalk is full of scammers and people trying to manipulate you into buying or selling coins. That's why Arch community has moved to Slack. There are hundreds of Arch enthusiasts there and they are very active. If you want to start gaining profits join us.

Note that most discussion Arch-related is not happening here but on Slack. You should register on slack if you are not there. This is your source for high quality info. You need to hjave 8000 Arch in your wallet to enter or 32000 Arch in your wallet to access CEO room (people in that room were alerted about yesterdays dump/delay 2-3 hours earlier than the rest). If you want to gamble, stick to Bittrex + Bitcointalk. If you want to invest and earn money, you have to becaome part of ARCH commnity. Welcome to Slack!

Manipulation is to require that people buy 8k of the coin DEV abadonned for receiving information.
If you would like to give the truth information you could set your own thread here at bitcointalk and list members of this 'good and active Arch community' the others should listen to without requiring to buy 8k.
Really awful manipulation.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

There's only one reason why a dev team would run from the forum and hide in slack. It's because they cant handle the heat that the real world is exhibiting so they close the doors and only let in people who spew the same lies as the devs. Arch is dead, and their main dev is a waste of time. Thank god I got in at around 7 k and sold close to the top.
Thanks for the profits, without you bagholders this would not even be possible.
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
HODLing is an art, not just a word

bitcointalk, u so funny Cheesy
Activity: 334
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
you dont seem to be on slack if you think ceo's left the coin  Wink

How do I get in the slack room?

It's a scam. 8k arch to be in a slack. every coin team has a free slack.
Stay away from scam coins where the dev tells you that you need x amount of the coin to talk with him and be in his slack.

Yes, you have to be careful here.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

It's a scam. 8k arch to be in a slack. every coin team has a free slack.
Stay away from scam coins where the dev tells you that you need x amount of the coin to talk with him and be in his slack.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
you dont seem to be on slack if you think ceo's left the coin  Wink

Make sure you have at least 8k ARCH in your wallet, then fill out the form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1r4YnaH0w292zgUuiWkhjAamZPNmJ7J9r3rU0tZ4vdq0/viewform
Activity: 154

Activity: 130
awww look at that cute little 18 btc buywall at 10500 sats or so....  Kiss Roll Eyes

It's going to come down. Either it will get pulled or an angry ceo will start dumping.

No, CEO left this coin. Now bagholders are pumping the price to dump when price will be higher (to minimize their loses).
Activity: 505
awww look at that cute little 18 btc buywall at 10500 sats or so....  Kiss Roll Eyes

It's going to come down. Either it will get pulled or an angry ceo will start dumping.

If I had that I would also be buying this coin right now. Let's see if it stays though
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
ARCH is making a decent rise last few days.

You call that decent. I call it sad compared to the drop it just took.

In comparison with that big drop, I could see how you would call it that. I didn't have ay ARCH until I got in at 7k, so I guess I was referring to since I bought in. I think it will make a decent come back over time. Being 6 months behind schedule is what caused the big drop, correct? If that's all that that caused it, ARCH should come back to close to previous levels.

I don't think so. The gig is up here. CEO"S are selling and he'll never be able to get them back. No one wants ugly floating homes on the water especially those who have real nice homes on the land close to the water.
Imagine waking up in your 3M dollar mansion and seeing some ugly floating crap out the water from your 3m dollar view.

It wont work.

Arch will wither away now and die. You'll see.

Yes cause everyone here can afford a 3million dollar mansion?
Activity: 505
ARCH is making a decent rise last few days.

You call that decent. I call it sad compared to the drop it just took.

In comparison with that big drop, I could see how you would call it that. I didn't have ay ARCH until I got in at 7k, so I guess I was referring to since I bought in. I think it will make a decent come back over time. Being 6 months behind schedule is what caused the big drop, correct? If that's all that that caused it, ARCH should come back to close to previous levels.

I don't think so. The gig is up here. CEO"S are selling and he'll never be able to get them back. No one wants ugly floating homes on the water especially those who have real nice homes on the land close to the water.
Imagine waking up in your 3M dollar mansion and seeing some ugly floating crap out the water from your 3m dollar view.

It wont work.

Arch will wither away now and die. You'll see.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
ARCH have feature for future , dont waste your time for collect another coin  now get up and click buy order ARCH , ARCH going to da moon
Looks like a great time for people who have been waiting for this coin like myself..

Question: Does interest grow with more coins staking?
To all the great guys in Arch slack (in case you haven't yet seen it):

Archcoin dev confesses to everything. Fkn hilarious Cheesy and true story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

It is really good summary of this ARCH thing
:-D
Pages:
Jump to: