Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS - page 52. (Read 221343 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I'd love to hear how your economist arrived at that number and which comparable vehicles and floating platforms / houseboats are being factored into these predictions, but I imagine that's for the CEO channel, ja?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
No idea but lets say we sell 500 Mobys over the first slow year (Our economist says 1000-2000 so I'm playing it safe) , this would represent about $30,000,000 of capital, not counting any special orders, merchandising, piers or any capital from our other Ventures like BlockTrust...Take the revenue and multiply it by 4 years (simple math used to calculate a company's net worth)
Let's say 1/3rd excluding expenses... Thats about $40,000,000
So maybe 10x the actual price when we exchange the Arch for actual shares?

Edgar, I trust you, you're a good guy. This whole project is great. I'm well invested in it. But this has to be crazy talk, right??? Cheesy

Seriously.  Looks like someone's been tipping back the bottle a bit too much... 

It's easy to throw out numbers with absolutely nothing to back it up.  Especially when not a single Moby has been produced.
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
No idea but lets say we sell 500 Mobys over the first slow year (Our economist says 1000-2000 so I'm playing it safe) , this would represent about $30,000,000 of capital, not counting any special orders, merchandising, piers or any capital from our other Ventures like BlockTrust...Take the revenue and multiply it by 4 years (simple math used to calculate a company's net worth)

Edgar, I trust you, you're a good guy. This whole project is great. I'm well invested in it. But this has to be crazy talk, right??? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Dont ask questions like that.

Archers get upset when you ask questions they can't easily knee-jerk reply with 'Its in the Whitepaper!'

I'm not entitled to ask questions?

My question is legitimate and it needs to be addressed.

To this very day there is not a single proof that Moby exists or any proof of it being signed. I've been patiencely waiting for Btcarchitect to release it to the news outlets like he wrote back on April, 29th.

Whitepapers can be changed, and most of the time, development never happens.

You can't estimate 1000-2000 Mobys a year when there's no actual product or confirmation that the product exist.

But I'm sure my question will most likely be swept under the rug again.

I am not supporting the trolls here but one has to be a complete fcking idiot with a IQ lower than 40 not to see the sarcasm in that post.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

Archers get upset when you ask questions they can't easily knee-jerk reply with 'Its in the Whitepaper!'

I'm not entitled to ask questions?

My question is legitimate and it needs to be addressed.

To this very day there is not a single proof that Moby exists or any proof of it being signed. I've been patiencely waiting for Btcarchitect to release it to the news outlets like he wrote back on April, 29th.

Whitepapers can be changed, and most of the time, development never happens.

You can't estimate 1000-2000 Mobys a year when there's no actual product or confirmation that the product exist.

But I'm sure my question will most likely be swept under the rug again.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
"the Moby project already has FIVE signed build contracts and EIGHT new contracts coming in."

All this talk of signed contracts and potential contracts is great, but my question is... do you have proof?

From my persepective, these are merely words... which don't mean anything. How do you I know that this is real? Do you have proper documentations?

Since there are a lot of scams in crypto, I am just being extra careful, so please don't view this as fud.

You are completely right and shouldn't buy arch or any other token based on words on twitter or much less expressed in this forum.
Everyone already inside arch has asked me for this and to me its as easy as scanning the docs and posting them.
Thing is I don't believe these are the right mediums to share such documents so I suggest you wait until they are published through the right media outlets in the upcoming days before investing.
Cheers

Again, all this talks of Mobys are superb. But these are just word of mouth. There's no actual proof to validate that Mobys are signed or in the process of being built. You said "upcoming days" in the previous post, but it seems like this topic has been swept under the rug. Not sure how I feel about this anymore.

Also, with the 1000-2000 mobys being built per year, how is that number estimated from your economist?

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Hey guys I got a secret. Mobys arent real, its just a 3d image put in a terragen landscape. Its called Moby because they need whales to carry their coin on their false promises.
You have obviously read nor verified anything for yourself Smiley
Please show me one person happily on their moby in the water some where. Please show me where they are selling these.

Lol at the pre-order page. Good luck with your endeavors,
Activity: 34
Hey guys I got a secret. Mobys arent real, its just a 3d image put in a terragen landscape. Its called Moby because they need whales to carry their coin on their false promises.
You have obviously read nor verified anything for yourself Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
HODLing is an art, not just a word
I am trully amazed, however you didnt consider BTC's price change, which may take serious dip in 4 years, or serious jump...

Everything looks nice just on paper, reality is quite different, and many things may happen.

People will get emotional reading such numbers, however I would be more thoughtful.

I am supporter of ARCH, because I think it's the one legit coin here, considering all scams.

Good luck with your project BTCA, I hope you will realize your plans, and will make this crypto world better.

BTC price has 0 influence on Moby sales since the people who are buying the mobys have nothing to do with crypto. They will pay their mobys in fiat.
Even if Bitcoin goes to 0, it will change nothing about the sales of mobys, the only thing it might have influence on is Blocktrust which is a seperate entity and it's clearly stated that the capital of the other ventures are not in those calculations
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I am trully amazed, however you didnt consider BTC's price change, which may take serious dip in 4 years, or serious jump...

Everything looks nice just on paper, reality is quite different, and many things may happen.

People will get emotional reading such numbers, however I would be more thoughtful.

I am supporter of ARCH, because I think it's the one legit coin here, considering all scams.

Good luck with your project BTCA, I hope you will realize your plans, and will make this crypto world better.

Activity: 132
Wow, i'm impressed Smiley

And that's the "conservative" version? Oh my...  Grin Cool
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Wow, i'm impressed Smiley
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
What is the "to da moon price" for ARCH ?
Please tell me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Don't single out ARCH

From: [ANN][NINJA][Scrypt] RavenCoin - From RavenCoinTeam

What kind of virus is it ?

Scan appdata for bitcoin/darkcoin etc wallet.dat

Yup it is a wallet stealer. Hijacks bitcoin and darkcoin wallet.dat

Well everyone with an encrypted wallet is at least safe
Activity: 154
This a greatest Symbol of salvation of the humankind...😊
Activity: 42
For the love of god please stop shitting up this thread and baiting everyone into responding to your security breach, the responsibility is yours -- message Arch directly if you need it addressed -- none of us care as we took the time to research adequate safeguards. End of subject.
Activity: 462
@coinme.info

Yes, sadly, theft of coins is a common occurrence in the crypto scene. It is not, however, a problem that is unique to ARCH.

Exercise some personal responsibility like everyone else in this scene and take care of your own security.

If you hadn't been such an ignorant fuck in this thread, I may have helped you track down your coins.

But you've already made your bed, and it's full of shit, and you can lay in it. Enjoy.
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: