Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS - page 51. (Read 221343 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
This coin Proof of stake?

There's proof of nothing. Zero follow through of what was said. If this is how Arch operates, then I question everything about this 'coin.'

Can anyone within the arch community confirm what's going on? Or are you guys just riding on hopes and dreams?

What if portugal 20/20 deadline isn't met?

I.e. promised wallet on @ ico launch. 6 months later... there's nothing unique about it. It looked like it was coded by novices--half assed and slapped together.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This coin Proof of stake?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I was just wondering what is the word on those proof of documents being released to the medias?

Last time it was mentioned was on April, 29th 2015.

"Upcoming days" = weeks+?

Huh  Huh
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
OP looks nice, Im impressed
Activity: 142
Is anyone else here on this thread mining via ihash.co?

if so is anyone having an issue getting their coins sent to their wallet ? its been about 10 days since the last payout.. just trying to figure out what is going on.

This thread is not really the best place to get support. We only use it to relay some minor information to the bitcoin/altcoin community. You can open a ticket at our Helpdesk or just ask @ArchSupport on Twitter using the #support hashtag
Activity: 377
Is anyone else here on this thread mining via ihash.co?

if so is anyone having an issue getting their coins sent to their wallet ? its been about 10 days since the last payout.. just trying to figure out what is going on.

Activity: 157
CryptoCalc.org - Altcoin Profit/Loss Calculator
Beautiful explanation drei!  Grin
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Staking question,  Ive been staking for days and the days to earn reward was getting closer but now its getting farther away,  Can anyone explain?
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
@BTCarchitect is there any news about Moby making progress?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
the op is very very nice Smiley

I agree the new op is beautiful, whom ever did it made a wonderful job of it.
Activity: 392
Tweeting #Support to @ARCHSupport will now create a helpdesk ticket

https://twitter.com/ARCHSupport/status/564858946926940160
Activity: 392
Nice job with the updates to the ANN page!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
any news

Check twitter. $arch

Lots of any news.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
any news
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I have updated the bootstrap.dat file up to block 193158 to speed up the blockchain sync for new wallets and put the link in the Raspberry Pi instructions post. The file is also compatible with Windows wallets.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11203381
Activity: 221
Would like to warn you about bter exchange.
I'm trying to withdraw ARCH from bter but they are cancelling my withdrawal requests for a few days.

If somebody from ARCH Team could intervene in this matter I would appreciate it.

Best!

Sorry to inform you this but Bter was hacked and closed down a couple of months ago. They reopened after a few week saying "everything was fine" but since they haven't returned anyones funds since then, we all suspect  they are just trying to scam people to deposit there and then bail.

Wish you the best of luck and keep contacting their support. I also have a few thousand Arch there but they don't even reply to developers.

Cheers

Yes, they are still don't allow to withdraw my ARCH. Looks like scam exchange now Sad
Activity: 132
Hey guys I got a secret. Mobys arent real, its just a 3d image put in a terragen landscape. Its called Moby because they need whales to carry their coin on their false promises.
You have obviously read nor verified anything for yourself Smiley
Please show me one person happily on their moby in the water some where. Please show me where they are selling these.

Lol at the pre-order page. Good luck with your endeavors,

Kickstarter already mentioned the upcoming Moby project... so you call kickstarter a scam too? Do some research before trollfeeding the dumbo's Wink

Link please?

https://twitter.com/kickstartsucces/status/573994637750312962

Maybe you guys should actually try reading...  This is simply a company you can PAY to have them build a Kickstarter campaign for you and actually says NOTHING about the Kickstarter campaign itself.  Not everyone is just going to believe everything you say without actually reading into it.

Yup! I realized that after I posted the link. I don't think it's the correct link. That's why I deleted the post.
Activity: 168
Hey guys I got a secret. Mobys arent real, its just a 3d image put in a terragen landscape. Its called Moby because they need whales to carry their coin on their false promises.
Please show me one person happily on their moby in the water some where. Please show me where they are selling these.

Kickstarter already mentioned the upcoming Moby project... so you call kickstarter a scam too? Do some research before trollfeeding the dumbo's Wink

Link please?

https://twitter.com/kickstartsucces/status/573994637750312962

Maybe you guys should actually try reading...  This is simply a company you can PAY to have them build a Kickstarter campaign for you and actually says NOTHING about the Kickstarter campaign itself.  Not everyone is just going to believe everything you say without actually reading into it.
Activity: 168

Link please?
Activity: 608
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: