Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARGO - Masternodes | Skein | PoW | Microtransaction | ZeroCoin Protocol - page 37. (Read 43017 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
How to setup master node, any guide ?

Join ARGO's discord and ask at "masternode" thread
DEV will give you more detail here.

Good luck guys
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
Does anyonw knows what the homepage of BSOD.PW pool?

Pool works fine, but cannot check my worker as there is nothing on https://bsod.pw
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
copper member
Activity: 30
How to setup master node, any guide ?
copper member
Activity: 32
This appears like a pretty good project. Does anyone else have an opinion on Hadron? Hadron.cloud? It seems like a really good idea to use POW to actually do something useful so would love to see these guys do something similar. Not sure its doable though.
Activity: 42
I think cryptopia should be on to-do list for exchanges. It has good volume across the board.

they def are having a hard time keeping up with submissions...do you know the requirements to get listed on Cryptopia?
Activity: 42
Activity: 133
Hello guys, I tried to withdraw bitcoin from crypto-bridge, but the fee is 0.002BTC ... isn`t this absurd ? What is your opinion ?
Try to withdraw in another currency

All small exchanges got a high BTC withdraw fee (on stocks.exchange the fee is now 0.0015 - it used to be 0.002).

Withdrawing in other currency could be the answer but because the volume if low you'll never get a fair exchange rate to other currency.

So the answer is simple.. use small exchanges only if you think your profits will cover the fees Smiley
Thanks for the answer. I completely agree with you. Tomorrow i will test out some withdraw strategies and put them here.

The strategy is rather easy. Buy an altcoin that has high volume and a low spread (maybe check the ask and bid prices on your target exchange first) transfer it to the destination, exchange again to BTC and enjoy Smiley

Picking an alt that has good liquidity is really key here.

yeah,,....thats exactly what I do....even in the transaction process i earn extra....you just have to careful choose the alt and compare the price between home and target exchanges....
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Hello guys, I tried to withdraw bitcoin from crypto-bridge, but the fee is 0.002BTC ... isn`t this absurd ? What is your opinion ?

All small exchanges got a high BTC withdraw fee (on stocks.exchange the fee is now 0.0015 - it used to be 0.002).

Withdrawing in other currency could be the answer but because the volume if low you'll never get a fair exchange rate to other currency.

So the answer is simple.. use small exchanges only if you think your profits will cover the fees Smiley
Thanks for the answer. I completely agree with you. Tomorrow i will test out some withdraw strategies and put them here.

The strategy is rather easy. Buy an altcoin that has high volume and a low spread (maybe check the ask and bid prices on your target exchange first) transfer it to the destination, exchange again to BTC and enjoy Smiley

Picking an alt that has good liquidity is really key here.
copper member
Activity: 48
argo.cash
I Withdrew in LTC. Withdraw fee is much more acceptable. Can someone share his strategy/way to withdraw from crypto-bridge ?
Tell me please, how to run the masternode? Maybe there is a guide? It seems to run, but instead "active" I see "watch dog..."

Write to Discord

I Withdrew in LTC. Withdraw fee is much more acceptable. Can someone share his strategy/way to withdraw from crypto-bridge ?
Tell me please, how to run the masternode? Maybe there is a guide? It seems to run, but instead "active" I see "watch dog..."

Sorry, I cant help you with this. I think that i have seen in this topic information regarding running MN. Try reading previous comments. Good Luck.
Activity: 196
StasyQ

Activity: 294
Activity: 23
copper member
Activity: 1358
Merit: 523
Looking for people for MN sharing. https://discord.gg/6ZkvdPq

~6k left

How much does it cost in usd to run a masternode ?? Also can you please let me know what is the return ?? Daily mounthly or some where ı can look ??
Activity: 44
Looking for people for MN sharing. https://discord.gg/6ZkvdPq

~6k left
Activity: 37
when the site will work fine? Kucoin  exchange
Pages:
Jump to: