Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARGO - Masternodes | Skein | PoW | Microtransaction | ZeroCoin Protocol - page 35. (Read 43017 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Try like this:
ccminer.exe -a skein -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:2134 -u wallet_here -p -c=ARGO

Invalid argument Sad

sometimes I have to put  ccminer or ccminer-x64 or ccminer.exe , depending on where you installed it.

if it problem if  i dont use the latest nvdia driver? any other miner working.. but this..
Activity: 56
Try like this:
ccminer.exe -a skein -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:2134 -u wallet_here -p -c=ARGO

Invalid argument Sad

sometimes I have to put  ccminer or ccminer-x64 or ccminer.exe , depending on where you installed it.
Try like this:

Invalid argument Sad

Must be something with your miner. Are you using ccminer alexis? ( you can download here: http://cryptomining-blog.com/8471-you-should-use-ccminer-alexis-1-0-for-better-x11-ghost-hashrate/ )

Yeah.. I used this..
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I have a question for the Administration. Why are we being blocked in ARGO? We invite people to the MN-share service and do it in the channel where it can be done. But you just block us. Or is someone from the administration not clean on hand? In any case, this is an occasion to ponder for everyone.

У мeня вoпpoc к Aдминиcтpaции. Пoчeмy нac блoкиpyют в APГO? Mы пpиглaшaeм людeй в MN-share service и дeлaeм этo в кaнaлe, гдe этo мoжнo дeлaть. Ho вы пpocтo блoкиpyeтe нac. Или ктo-тo из aдминиcтpaции нe чиcт нa pyкy? B любoм cлyчae этo пoвoд зaдyмaтьcя для вcex.

ARGO MN-11   is open for reservations!                           

- no setup fee                              
   - 4% service comission                              
   - everyday payout                              

Reserved coins:   8755.3                           
   Available for reservation:   1244.7                           

Join or Discord server: https://discord.gg/5xmR5WR                               
   https://www.mnforall.com               

Try like this:

Invalid argument Sad

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
A good project. What is the total stock of this coin and want to know the price of this coin? Thank you.
https://imgur.com/a/PkT9n

Still this is my problem with the alexis ccminer...
Activity: 69

And some guys can't withdraw their money from there...

Wow god , which coin getting this stuck? BTC or AGRO
I think there should be other coin

Yeah, working. But someone write here, use ccminer 1.0 for better performance

you can try to play with intensity, default as i remember is 20, i have ~345Mh on 1070
Now 2.2.1 ccminer, ~535Mh on 1080
Is it good?

No, that is not good results. 1070 go easily 550 Mh/s, 1070 Ti - 680 Mh/s, 1080 Ti near 1Gh/s

Try alexis78 version of ccminer 1.x

I don't use alexis78 ccminer before now.. Can anyone help to setup? Or link a guide please. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash

you can try to play with intensity, default as i remember is 20, i have ~345Mh on 1070
Is it good?

No, that is not good results. 1070 go easily 550 Mh/s, 1070 Ti - 680 Mh/s, 1080 Ti near 1Gh/s

Try alexis78 version of ccminer 1.x
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
When coin will be on normal exchanges?  Crypto-bridge is real shitty scam - they steal 80% of all withdrawals.

Is it good?
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Hello guys, are there still problems with withdrawing from crypto-bridge ?

I got mine several hours ago. But people reported there still is problem. Perhaps you have to withdraw you money using  other coin.
Activity: 2
use ccminer alexis 1.0.
It works better on skein.

how to setting mining argo

Activity: 30

everything is back to normal now....

Thank you. I am wondering should i sell when it reaches 0.0002 price or should i keep. Looking at the market (going up and down with 30-35% on a daily basis) i am wondering if there is money to be made by day trading. What is your opinion ?

HODL!!  Grin
I also think that this is the best thing to do Smiley Can someone else share his opinion ?
Activity: 29
cryptobridge.org   Withdrawal Problem LTC    Cry Cry

Did you receive your coins? or the problem still exists?

Thank you. I am wondering should i sell when it reaches 0.0002 price or should i keep. Looking at the market (going up and down with 30-35% on a daily basis) i am wondering if there is money to be made by day trading. What is your opinion ?

HODL!!  Grin
Activity: 30

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: