Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 17. (Read 71563 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
hey, how about WHAT'S DONE IS DONE and everyone STFU.
as much as i hate it too, i understand how mining and all that works...if nothing can be done about it now then so be it.
time to move on and make the best of this project and coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
So leave it like BTC does.
Stop comparing new shitcoins with BTC. Every single young coin is a shitcoin compared to it. And if shitcoin follows the same path it surely fails, because the game is different for altcoins.
Miner with 50%+ hashrate comes, double spends and steals coins, or nicehash throws hashrate 2x of the entire network, so blockchain stucks for hours/days, miners leave, investors dump.
That can kill a coin, that's it, no future, coin slowly dies. Right, just let it fix itself and hope for the best! Grin

if someone manages to take more than 51% of the global hashrate, then we have an unhealthy situation and something needs to be done IMMEDIATELY.
Yes, I was talking about 51%, lower is tolerable, it just makes mining unprofitable for regular miners Smiley
Talking about pools - official pool has half of all hashrate right now, but I think devs won't abuse their own coin. If it was some other pool then it would be a problem too.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
he might actually paying a lot in order to achieve this hashrate
Doesn't matter, such cases should be prevented (not by banning, but by changing algo and trying to get more small miners).
This is called a centralization of mining power and it always has a negative impact on cryptocoin, because... you know... it should be decentralized Smiley

Yeah i know people also told this to me when i was mining BTC when the price was on the blackmarket; 2 dollar for 1 btc.
People started with cluster servers and get many bitcoins.

Do you know what the current price is?

U can see this on all coins, they start with cpu, maybe cpu+gpu, later u get asics. How more serious the coin is (like ARO) how more attention = more ways to mine a coin. Then u have coins what try to fight against asics (like zcash, monero etc), but it's a part of how it works. Soon or later new asics come for Monero V7, its a fight what nobody can win. So leave it like BTC does.

This is a pow coin yes. Maybe u need a 100% ico/pos or whatever coin, here you are on the wrong place Smiley

Next? Or do you stop searching? U are getting boring for me..

This Guy!!! Whenever, anyone has a good point that derails his shills, he tries to pretend that he is some old school gear that has been in crypto since inception like that is suppose to provide some validity to his claim. However, his actions and how he shamelessly defends without prove to negate the woes but relies on heaping insult on anyone with a different suggestion that him, tell otherwise.

By the way, the Dev did end up switching up the algo, which proves that they knew all along that the limitation associated with the algo was destroying the coin but rather than take the action immediately to protect their investors interest, they waited for months while the culprit made tons of money of the sweat of others by destroying the value and accumulating enough coin to lead the rich list by several million, which entails that he can manipulate the price for a really long time. In any other sector but crypto, this dev would have been investigated for collusion.

Am also happy you mentioned monero cos I stated before that this is similar to monero admin doing nothing to change algo and protect their investors with bitmain's introduction of its asic miner. I can't even imagine what monero's price would be.
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
What happens on the coin? I see it decreased quite a lot to $0.016, though the current market average were red but they are very fall, what will the team do to face this kind of situation? I hope this will continue to improve.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi everyone! Hm, sounds interesting. I will definitely consider this for my future investment. J
I'll probably have some questions later when get to know closer with the whitepaper...
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
Doesn't matter, such cases should be prevented (not by banning, but by changing algo and trying to get more small miners).
This is called a centralization of mining power and it always has a negative impact on cryptocoin, because... you know... it should be decentralized Smiley

i'll write it a bit wrong. if someone manages to take more than 99% of the global hashrate, then we have an unhealthy situation and something needs to be done IMMEDIATELY.
For the above, i believe Islapdonkey has every right to complain. Since that happened and stated by users for a long time till a solution was implemented.

For the decentralization part, i believe is hard to fully achieve it. Even in bitcoin, 5 pools have the most hashrate...making it more centralized than it should be. Although i recognize that is totally different scenario since we talk about big pools with a lot of users and not only ONE user with superpower taking most blocks and coins for himself.

Indeed, a 99% attack is very hard to do, totally on the ARO system.

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

i'll write it a bit different. if someone manages to take more than 51% of the global hashrate, then we have an unhealthy situation and something needs to be done IMMEDIATELY.
For the above, i believe Islapdonkey has every right to complain. Since that happened and stated by users for a long time till a solution was implemented.

For the decentralization part, i believe is hard to fully achieve it. Even in bitcoin, 5 pools have the most hashrate...making it more centralized than it should be. Although i recognize that is totally different scenario since we talk about big pools with a lot of users and not only ONE user with superpower taking most blocks and coins for himself.

JoelNL chill a bit. If a dev team doesn't want asics for their coin they will change the algo everytime an asic pops up (like they do in monero, vertcoin, etc. or implement a multialgo like ravencoin)
In addition, i dunno if i have to point it out to you or you're doing it for fun but apart from a few legit users, you reply in questions stated by spambots.
What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption? Do you think about this?

Marketing team is busy with that Cheesy
What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption? Do you think about this?

Yeah i know people also told this to me when i was mining BTC when the price was on the blackmarket; 2 dollar for 1 btc.
People started with cluster servers and get many bitcoins.

Do you know what the current price is?

U can see this on all coins, they start with cpu, maybe cpu+gpu, later u get asics. How more serious the coin is (like ARO) how more attention = more ways to mine a coin. Then u have coins what try to fight against asics (like zcash, monero etc), but it's a part of how it works. Soon or later new asics come for Monero V7, its a fight what nobody can win. So leave it like BTC does.

This is a pow coin yes. Maybe u need a 100% ico/pos or whatever coin, here you are on the wrong place Smiley

Next? Or do you stop searching? U are getting boring for me..
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
daaamn another day in crypto world in this thread.

when drama leaves crypto a new era will begin....till then  Undecided Roll Eyes Cry

both sides have fair points so i'm just gonna watch and wait how it goes

Haha yeah, it's just shit that people take a lifetime job to blackmail crypto teams for getting free coins/bitcoins, those slaves should be banned Cheesy

However, more great news is comming Cheesy

Its all about pointing views.

One side is stating that there is a malicious user and by the time this became known, dev could do something in order to protect early investors of this project.
The other side (aro team) responds that we dont know if he is actually malicious or exploiting something, he might actually paying a lot in order to achieve this hashrate and so if dev did something more drastically like banning his miners...this could be considered as price manipulation from the dev team.

soooo hands up and fingers crossed  Embarrassed

True but there are no, just zero proofs this user is malicious. Fact is: he is mining. If i rent and pay for servers for mining and people call me malicious, nah that's not fair. We are not a dictatorship to judge people without a legit reason. Everybody is free to mine, that's how a coin works in the cryptoworld and this is also how ARO works.

when drama leaves crypto a new era will begin....till then  Undecided Roll Eyes Cry

Haha yeah, it's just shit that people take a lifetime job to blackmail crypto teams for getting free coins/bitcoins, those slaves should be banned Cheesy

Its all about pointing views.

One side is stating that there is a malicious user and by the time this became known, dev could do something in order to protect early investors of this project.
The other side (aro team) responds that we dont know if he is actually malicious or exploiting something, he might actually paying a lot in order to achieve this hashrate and so if dev did something more drastically like banning his miners...this could be considered as price manipulation from the dev team.

soooo hands up and fingers crossed  Embarrassed
Hi,
I'm impressed with the interests of investors with the ideas you have. and I want to ask about bounty, do not you open a bounty service for this project?

when drama leaves crypto a new era will begin....till then  Undecided Roll Eyes Cry

Activity: 28
Investments in the real economy are one of the most stable investment options. Agree to invest in something that's much calmer than in an abstract idea! I am surely in this plan!
Islapdonkey

Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Unignore

Re: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution
Today at 07:47:34

Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.

Last feed to the troll, are u done now?
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

I wasn't expecting any message from you your honor, so you can save yourself the headache of replying. As for claims about lies and exaggeration, all one need to do is peruse this thread to learn otherwise. You actively...

Your childish behavior shows that you still can't seem to understand that you made a mistake Airline.
Of course I don't know you personally and actually I don't chat with douchebags like you either, but you are a special case. . .
When I saw your posts, all my radars flashed and I knew immediately that you had the brain of a 10 year old.
I don't want to be insulting, but your posts are absurd, nonsense and fake news of the most disgusting kind I've seen for a long time. . .
No one should make a statement about your nonsense and I still do not understand how you were not banned as a "Sr. Member".

Haha leave him behind, he is doing this for years in many topics (he like to insult people, talking trash and etc. Look his history of posts, i dont know in what topic he did not cry..), u can ignore him using 1 button Cheesy

I can at least appreciate his honesty. Beside, MGO ended been a shit project, so he was right.

This was just the first copy/paste, i dont gonna post here his whole history of fud posts what he brings to bitcointalk to 100's of topics. So just ignore that kid and move forward Cheesy He just want to fud not more. I dont know what kind of drugs he is using, but it got a bad reaction on his brain.

If you can trust an cryptocoin team, the ARO team is one of the few teams what u can trust. They do what they say, they get sticked to the roadmap and does more then explained on the roadmap. There is no reason to insult and attack those hard working guys.

FUDDDDDD! Only in crypto will you clearly show the fire and they continuously yell fud that its not a fire but a rainbow. I look forward to other claims of fud with no concise supporting comments, just insults with hope that it will provide some form of validation Grin

I wasn't expecting any message from you your honor, so you can save yourself the headache of replying. As for claims about lies and exaggeration, all one need to do is peruse this thread to learn otherwise. You actively...

Your childish behavior shows that you still can't seem to understand that you made a mistake Airline.
Of course I don't know you personally and actually I don't chat with douchebags like you either, but you are a special case. . .
When I saw your posts, all my radars flashed and I knew immediately that you had the brain of a 10 year old.
I don't want to be insulting, but your posts are absurd, nonsense and fake news of the most disgusting kind I've seen for a long time. . .
No one should make a statement about your nonsense and I still do not understand how you were not banned as a "Sr. Member".

Haha leave him behind, he is doing this for years in many topics (he like to insult people, talking trash and etc. Look his history of posts, i dont know in what topic he did not cry..), u can ignore him using 1 button Cheesy

I can at least appreciate his honesty. Beside, MGO ended been a shit project, so he was right.

This was just the first copy/paste, i dont gonna post here his whole history of fud posts what he brings to bitcointalk to 100's of topics. So just ignore that kid and move forward Cheesy He just want to fud not more. I dont know what kind of drugs he is using, but it got a bad reaction on his brain.

If you can trust an cryptocoin team, the ARO team is one of the few teams what u can trust. They do what they say, they get sticked to the roadmap and does more then explained on the roadmap. There is no reason to insult and attack those hard working guys. Becides, this topic is made for discussion, not for fud, trolling around and spreading lies. I also dont know if Bitcointalk is the right place to do this anymore, this website changed because of the users in the last 4-7 years. Most of the great and good users are gone since the big bitcointalk hack and some new people what dont understand anything about it just like to talk negative.

We will discuse about this, a healthy coin on an unhealthy forum-platform is not a right thing. Before this website was a good place to make discussions, to talk about a cryptocoin, to add/get knownledge and more. Nothing is left from all the positive things this forum had till ~4 years ago.

This coin is to serious to get attacked by fudders without any legit reason becides, it's a waste of time since the bitcointalk moderators are not active anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: