Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 15. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
I bought a TON of coins at 10x to 15x this price and I worry not.  But I don't spend more than I can afford to lose so...  and if it takes years to get up to a respectable level, then it is what it is.  Some people are in for a quick buck and some people are in for the long haul.  Seems like a long haul kind of coin to me.

Its not a situation of ppl in it for a quick buck. Am yet to see anyone on this thread complaining that they bought this coin for x amount price and after a few months,  its yet to pump in price,  that would be a scenario that correlate with the picture you painted. rather the issue is several missteps that could have been easily prevented by the dev that lead to a dump in price that was not organic,
 with several million coins in the hand of different actors who are not keen on improving the value/ Has the ability to manipulate the price for a really long time.

Hmmm then I would stop buying if I where you.  You don't seem to be having a good time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
I bought a TON of coins at 10x to 15x this price and I worry not.  But I don't spend more than I can afford to lose so...  and if it takes years to get up to a respectable level, then it is what it is.  Some people are in for a quick buck and some people are in for the long haul.  Seems like a long haul kind of coin to me.

Its not a situation of ppl in it for a quick buck. Am yet to see anyone on this thread complaining that they bought this coin for x amount price and after a few months,  its yet to pump in price,  that would be a scenario that correlate with the picture you painted. rather the issue is several missteps that could have been easily prevented by the dev that lead to a dump in price that was not organic,
 with several million coins in the hand of different actors who are not keen on improving the value/ Has the ability to manipulate the price for a really long time.
I bought a TON of coins at 10x to 15x this price and I worry not.  But I don't spend more than I can afford to lose so...  and if it takes years to get up to a respectable level, then it is what it is.  Some people are in for a quick buck and some people are in for the long haul.  Seems like a long haul kind of coin to me.
Activity: 571
Merit: 18

500K coins stolen by octaex was sold. Thanks to dev for doing NOTHING, thanks for not to burn coins on octaex wallet, there are still ~2mln 750K stolen coins.
worst devs I ever seen

I think its a hard choice not an easy one to make this decision.

Do you want to control the coins or do u want it decentralized? Do u want a dev to use his power to ban/burn/froze wallets? I prefer that the dev dont do this, let octaex sell now it wont harm the coin.

Maybe the dev can start a poll for this so the community can decide.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
A data decentralization can be really useful when it comes to data validation. Today we need that information a lot.
Since many things already sets in an online environment, having this decentralized data should be really crucial need.
Activity: 670
Merit: 130

We have detected movement on the octaex wallet. 500k sent to mercatox and 500k to another address.

Shouldn't Mercatox freeze the account(s) of the fucking thieving cunt?

Or are they dodgy as well?

Roll Eyes

very good point if its possible.

Meanwhile, in this situation 50 sats is coming soon....but i dont know if there is a point to invest in this anymore since that one guy can do whatever he wants with the price along with 2mln 750K stolen coins from octaex....things are looking quite bad.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

We have detected movement on the octaex wallet. 500k sent to mercatox and 500k to another address.

Shouldn't Mercatox freeze the account(s) of the fucking thieving cunt?

Or are they dodgy as well?

Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
Hello fellow Arionum miners !

Arionum gpu miner v1.5.0 (final) is now available

-- README --
https://bitbucket.org/cryptogone/arionum-gpu-miner/src/master/README.md

-- FAQ --
https://bitbucket.org/cryptogone/arionum-gpu-miner/src/master/FAQ.md

-- BINARIES --
https://bitbucket.org/cryptogone/arionum-gpu-miner/downloads

-- CHANGELIST v1.5.0 alpha + beta + final --
* Able to mine GPU and CPU blocks
* Hashrate in line with Ariominer (often better, especially on Nvidias)
* Can set worker name via -i parameter (you can also set it via the run_CUDA/run_OpenCL scripts)
* --test-mode option (benchmarking: in this mode miner alternates GPU/CPU blocks every 20s)
* New "instant" hashrate computation (less variance), average hashrate not changed
  (use --legacy-5s-hashrate to revert to previous way of computing instant hashrate: avg of last 5s)
* Reuse same buffers for CPU & GPU blocks (improves stability, less hashrate loss on block change)
* OpenCL program cache (faster startup time when -t > 1)
* use pinned memory
* Linux launch scripts: added option to auto restart the miner if it crashes
* Fixed bug causing small hashrate loss when submitting shares
* fixed important memory leak
* now correctly reports CPU/GPU hashrate too pools

Happy mining !

500K coins stolen by octaex was sold. Thanks to dev for doing NOTHING, thanks for not to burn coins on octaex wallet, there are still ~2mln 750K stolen coins.
worst devs I ever seen

so?  better the dumps happen now while it's cheap.  lol 500k for 1 cent USD? meh big deal.  the market seemed to have absorbed it, and there are more than enough coins (lucky not a crazy high amt) that even 2mil being dumped won't even be so bad IN THE LONG RUN/TERM.  many orders were filled too, so now have happy new ARO holders.  better the distribution happens now vs. later.  as we have said already, it is shit this hack occurred (on top of that miner guy selling his stacks here and there) but the decision was made and you have to move forward.  where was everyone to msg/advise the devs to fork it when they asked?  i recall only some ppl saying this and most were fine with NO fork.  perhaps at that time exit scam was not confirmed...but it was pretty obvious.  i dunno.  it pisses me off just as much as anyone how shit's going down but the coin/devs/team seem solid and not going anywhere.  thus this is a coin in its infancy and crazy undervalued now...i'm sure regular ppl are buying and whales are loading up.  it is a long term hold so no point crying re. these dumps now, i'm not.
 welcome to crypto...hold on tight or get off the ride.

Dude you bought in real cheap, that why you all mellow about the bs and expect everyone to feel as such. I personally advised several friends to invest close to 5 btc when it seem the coin was really stable/ floor was at 1000 sat and i doubt you would be dis mellow about the situation if you got in around that price and know a malicious hodler still has 2.5 million coins in his or her possession. And this is just another player in the mix, it does not account for the main guy who has been dumping and is responsible for bringing this coin from a stable floor of 1k to lower 200 sat. So imagine buying this coin at 300-350( am not sure what you paid) and having it go to 1 sat  with no indication that it will improve from that value for a really long time ( and that several sat smaller than the scenario some of the older investors experienced) Also keep in mind the dump was not organic, but coordinated by one individual who was given the time to abuse the situation rather than taking swift action to protect the investors

The fucked up part is you have a dev that overshilled this fucked up exchange to all newbies and personally vested their dependability on discord. I wonder how many investors where lead astray into losing money on that exchange cos they figured they could trust the exchange since the dev team was shilling/directing traffic to the site. then same guy intentionally allowed a miner to abuse the algo for several months and rape/destroy the value while allowing the miner to accumulate enough coin to control the coin's value for a really long time and we suppose to cont heaping praises cos he wrote a codes. When does the sheep wake up?

When do we actually start holding this guys accountable for the several fuck up, everyone always yap that bullshit about don't invest more than you can lose, but the same fools cry about the volatile nature of crypto. In other for ppl to take this sphere serious, we have to start treating this projects, like we would treat any project on the stock index and you and i know that if a similar situation occurred on that ecosystem, this guys will be investigated for collusion. Though the proof might not currently be present, a lot of their action proves otherwise.
Activity: 2
Good morning, DEVs!
It isa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i didn't got the concept well ?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

worst devs I ever seen

so?  better the dumps happen now while it's cheap.  lol 500k for 1 cent USD? meh big deal.  the market seemed to have absorbed it, and there are more than enough coins (lucky not a crazy high amt) that even 2mil being dumped won't even be so bad IN THE LONG RUN/TERM.  many orders were filled too, so now have happy new ARO holders.  better the distribution happens now vs. later.  as we have said already, it is shit this hack occurred (on top of that miner guy selling his stacks here and there) but the decision was made and you have to move forward.  where was everyone to msg/advise the devs to fork it when they asked?  i recall only some ppl saying this and most were fine with NO fork.  perhaps at that time exit scam was not confirmed...but it was pretty obvious.  i dunno.  it pisses me off just as much as anyone how shit's going down but the coin/devs/team seem solid and not going anywhere.  thus this is a coin in its infancy and crazy undervalued now...i'm sure regular ppl are buying and whales are loading up.  it is a long term hold so no point crying re. these dumps now, i'm not.
 welcome to crypto...hold on tight or get off the ride.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103

worst devs I ever seen
Activity: 5
Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I have become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the idea also…
Activity: 388
Merit: 13

Well, at least one can buy back the coins stolen by Octaex scammer at a much lower price than they were worth when they were depposited there.  Grin
Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Thanks for decision to not burn coins on octaex wallet.
Expectable consequence
All aro community are fucked up by octaex exit scam and also Zean9400 botnet owner
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 17

If some nut who has more money than brains whats to dump everything down to oblivion then I guess the newbies looking to accumulate should be overjoyed at taking advantage of these prices.  

When you own enough to manipulate the price as you seem fit.  All that other shit don't matter
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
If some nut who has more money than brains whats to dump everything down to oblivion then I guess the newbies looking to accumulate should be overjoyed at taking advantage of these prices. 
Pages:
Jump to: