Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 2. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 670
Merit: 130
annnd price is rekt to shit.  very sad the devs led this down the drain, i had decent hopes for it.  sucks everything mined just dumps to shit.

next step is to be friends with Islapdonkey   Grin

i guess the man's worries were right eh?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
annnd price is rekt to shit.  very sad the devs led this down the drain, i had decent hopes for it.  sucks everything mined just dumps to shit.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
this project seems to be interesting .. i will follow closely
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 17

We would like to announce the first and only Arionum airdrop!
In partnership with qTrade.io exchange, all the users that will be active (logged in once on the exchange) between 2nd and 8th of December will receive $ARO in their https://qtrade.io accounts!
The budget of this campaign is 2mil ARO and will be split equally between all the eligible users! The funds for this campaign are sponsored by aropool.com and a few ARO supporters!

copper member

We would like to announce the first shared masternode asset for ARO. The asset is inflatable and each asset unit costs 1000 ARO. The asset units are sold on the blockchain market and can currently be bought via the CLI wallet.
The asset id is: 3otamzMJg3MRpzxMhHZH73PsDXJFmTUgYzG5wuap6sKmiUkTnVxsjksXTbeJQbrkGVYh1muRkhkwwJC YjgqNrFdp
The asset alias is: SHAREDMN
Once we reach 100 units sold, we will create the first masternode.
The fee for the shared masternode system (mostly hosting costs) will be a 30% of the masternode earnings.
Multiple masternodes will be created after each 100 units sold. All the earnings from the created masternodes will be transferred to the asset wallet minus the 30% fees and then distributed to the people who own the asset units on a percentage base. For example, if you own 2 units of the total of 100 units sold, you will get 2% of the net earnings.
Currently it is only possible to buy the masternode using the last version of the cli wallet. The command is: ./light-arionum-cli asset market 3otamzMJg3MRpzxMhHZH73PsDXJFmTUgYzG5wuap6sKmiUkTnVxsjksXTbeJQbrkGVYh1muRkhkwwJC YjgqNrFdp 1000 XXXX yes bid
where XXXX is the number of units you wish to aquire.
The GUI Wallet will be updated in the coming days with the asset functionality.
To exit your masternode positions, you will need to sell your asset units on the market. We will do buybacks at 1000 aro per unit, once there are requests for at least 100 units and we have the available aro. You can also sell the units at a different price to other users using the integrated blockchain market.
In the near future, we will add the asset information to the blockchain explorer and also the wallets of each individual masternode operated by this asset.
If you have any questions, please join our Discord channel: https://arionum.info/discord/

legendary
Juicin' crypto
copper member

The asset system has been implemented at the 216000 hard fork.
The following changes have also been implemented:
1. One minute block time
2. Masternode voting keys for extra security
3. The masternodes will be able to change their IP, once a month.
4. Blockchain governance where the masternodes vote for the blockchain settings
5. Emission cut by 30% on the new blocks.
6. Automated masternode voting for unresponsive masternodes
7. Cold stacking for paused/voted masternodes
8. Reward split changed to 50% masternode, 50% mining

The current version is 1.0.0-alpha.2, which also contains various bugfixes.

All node operators are requested to update if they haven't done so yet and join our Discord, as most of the announcements are done there.

In the following weeks, after we finish fine-tuning some other things, we will provide more info on the assets and how to operate them.
Also, we will create shared masternodes based on the asset system.
On medium term, we plan to launch a DEX based on the new asset system.

copper member

We are happy to announce that Arionum (ARO) has been listed on qTrade. Please note that we are part of the Early Access program, deposits and withdrawals are processed manually for now. https://qtrade.io/market/ARO_BTC

legendary
Juicin' crypto
hoping we see things flow in the right direction (LOL UP) fucking eventually.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
dead scam project
This thread may not contain the latest updates, but the project is still kicking. Please check the discord channel.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Activity: 6
What a strange fluctuations on trading volume, is this market maker from Mercatox??
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
I've been watching you islapdonkey aka airline possession aka tittybop cry about losing your investment for months. Maybe close to a year now. You must be the worse investor ever. You can cry and complain all day and night, but it was YOU who chose to invest large amounts in an ALT coin with no guarantee your gonna "GET RICH" .. instead of blaming everyone else for your loss, take it like a man and eat the shit you put on your own plate. That's why your banned because everyone's tired of hearing your useless rant of nonsense. Everyone has dealt with some sort of exchange stealing funds, but you seem to want to blame everyone else except for yourself. It was YOU who decided to keep your funds on an exchange when it's clearly stated not to store your coins in a alt exchange. Take it as a lesson learned and move along already. You're worthless shill here isn't going to work just like your stupid shill for emission changes .. You lost your ass, we hear ya, we also don't give a shit about your bad investment. I hear your a doctor too, do you blame all your clients that get colds that it's their fault too? Hahaha grow up dr. Bad investor.

seem like my worthless shill about emission as you call it was a great idea after all and was implemented late just like i called it. Just like they also waited till it was to late to do something about the algo even though i forewarned them about it, pretty early on. So, maybe you should take off the sheep clothing and think for yourself for once, rather than mindlessly tagging along and insulting anything that deviates from what your master has bestowed upon you. I called both situations that has lead to this catastrophic devaluation early on, and rather than listen, i was made out to be the bad guy for raising a valid point. But this devs will continuously get away with bs like this due to dumbass sheep like you. Bunch of idiots that can never think for themselves and quick to support bs cos someone told them it should be so. Anyway, carry on, cos a hard head make a pretty soft ass.
Activity: 1
Hello dears! Give please json for hive os. Or help to configure please.
copper member
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: