Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 5. (Read 71537 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of Arionum mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/arionum
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
what is the aro news? been very quiet recently.

holding for 2020 moon here Smiley

2020 moon bags are growing by the day  Cool

maybe bitcointalk is just for announcements now and not ongoing project updates.

2020 is too soon to moon  Grin 2021 is the year. For updates check their discord
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057

2020 moon bags are growing by the day  Cool

maybe bitcointalk is just for announcements now and not ongoing project updates.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto

Activity: 101
Also a little edit for the rest of the thread: Sent 2 Aro as a test to mercatox and it hasn't been credited. Transaction appears on the blockchain and there's nothing wrong with the address/memo. Could be good to be cautious sending anything to them at the moment. Will update this if it is credited at some point.
It takes 20 blocks confirmation, so can't be there yet Smiley
Contact Mercatox of not there after 21 blocks, they usually credit such things quckly.
Activity: 292
Merit: 252
I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.

It's probably being shared on Discord and Telegram, as well as Blockfolio. Kind of disappointing given how much traction bitcointalk has received as a result of the bull/bear market. I have no doubts that this thread has been viewed by a lot of people that have just assumed the project was dead given the lack of general interaction here.

Also a little edit for the rest of the thread: Sent 2 Aro as a test to mercatox and it hasn't been credited. Transaction appears on the blockchain and there's nothing wrong with the address/memo. Could be good to be cautious sending anything to them at the moment. Will update this if it is credited at some point.
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
Fastest CPU miner currently is ariominer https://github.com/bogdanadnan/ariominer/releases.

Just set:
Code:
--gpu-intensity-gblocks 0 --gpu-intensity-cblocks 0
and it will only use the CPU!

Well, i also love the bogdan miner for (AMD) gpu mining Cheesy
Activity: 101
Fastest CPU miner currently is ariominer https://github.com/bogdanadnan/ariominer/releases.

Just set:
Code:
--gpu-intensity-gblocks 0 --gpu-intensity-cblocks 0
and it will only use the CPU!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi all!

I've been keeping an eye on Arionum for some time and was mining it with the Java miner. However I did find that ariocppminer has better performance so I decided to make a Docker image and upload it to DockerHub: https://hub.docker.com/r/nunoferro/ariocppminer

The only change I made, besides creating the Dockerfile, was to add and argument to set the workerID.
Activity: 491
this one: CPU Miner: https://bitbucket.org/cryptogone/ariocppminer (Created by Cryptogone )
i dont have good GPUs

it looks that memory speed is critical

i'm just curious, that almost same machine gets 2x more hps
same memory and speed, dual 2670v2 vs dual 2680v2, 180 vs 360 h/s
both are 40 threads, 2.9ghz vs 3.1ghz (both on turbo)
Activity: 732
Merit: 251
is there any table with hashrates?
i was trying some xeons but hps is flying ...
dual e5 2670v2 - 95H/s (gpu), 10H/s cpu
same dual e5 2670v2 but faster memory - 180H/s, 20H/s
same memory speed but dual 2680v2 (just 200 mhz faster) - 360H/s, 36H/s
it looks weird
also i could not see difference between AVX or without avx, i'm getting same results

which miner do you use ?
arionum-gpu-miner-v1.6.0 mines both types of blocks on GPU and cpu hashrate depends of "threads" parameter only
with "-t 4" my 1080ti gives about 250 cpu hashes and 1900 gpu hashes
Activity: 491
is there any table with hashrates?

i was trying some xeons but hps is flying ...
dual e5 2670v2 - 95H/s (gpu), 10H/s cpu

same dual e5 2670v2 but faster memory - 180H/s, 20H/s

same memory speed but dual 2680v2 (just 200 mhz faster) - 360H/s, 36H/s

it looks weird

also i could not see difference between AVX or without avx, i'm getting same results
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
could you explain me what means "historical shares" ?
miner don't get rewards for them ?
I myself don't understand about that either so I can't explain the purpose of it and it's better to wait patiently who really understands about it, the most important thing is to keep an eye on it

How longer u mine how more historical shares you get, those historical shares results in an % from the blocks what get found.

I think u can compare it with PPLNS (not 100% the same, but the idea/result is the same). Like on Historical Shares and PPLNS = how longer u mine how beter / stable the rewards are. With PPS its good when u want to do a quick mine.

Its not really strange, just the name historical shares sounds strange.
copper member
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
I noticed some projects getting involved with in-game currency - Is ARO making any attempts in this direction?
Activity: 669
Merit: 10
I myself don't understand about that either so I can't explain the purpose of it and it's better to wait patiently who really understands about it, the most important thing is to keep an eye on it
Activity: 732
Merit: 251
Activity: 46
As soon as maintenance is done -

"UNLOAD THE DOG SHIT" Grin
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
lol thanks to the usual dumper........
keep winning at life.
Activity: 35
ArionumPool.com has switched it's payout structure from 100% historical shares to 30% block finder / 70% historical shares. And set a dynamic DL of 100k GPU (benefit large miners) and 700k CPU (benefit small miners).

Additionally, there are 0% fees until Friday (then back to 1%). We're still giving away 100 ARO every week.

Start mining by pointing your miners to http://mine.arionumpool.com -- thank you for mining with us!

Happy mining!
Pages:
Jump to: