Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 35. (Read 71563 times)

copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 17

We have taken a decision regarding the Octaex issue.
We will NOT burn the coins from their wallet.
It's in ARO's best interest to not do anything that affects the blockchain in such a way and we believe that this is the best decision in this situation.
Activity: 230
Merit: 5
i5-7300 - 40h/s, g4400 - 25h/s. Those are my rates. That i5-4th gen seems a bit low to me, but I don't know much about CPU mining. Try closing process that you do not need at the moment and see if you'd get a better hashrate.

40 h/s from an i5?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Mobile wallet, maybe... the new "under reflexion" mining principle, for sure Smiley)) 33% masternodes (non existent yet!), 33% CPU miners, 33% GPU miners. In that case, if our "super-mlner" still owns 50% of the total CPU hashrate.... then he'll get approx and maximum 15% of the total blocks. While nowadays he's getting approx 50% ^^

Will sound not so good for current CPU of GPU miners (which I am), but in the end it's gonna be much better for the whole network balance.

Actually, this "super-miner" issue could also solve itself, because once the value of the coin gets to 1 satoshi, for example, he would have no interest to sell huge amounts of AROs... Or if the number of miners increases, his hashrate won't mean so much compared to the whole hashing power of the network!

Plus, this "super-miner" is not really bad news, because even though he sells a lot, he HODLs even much more, which means that he believes in the real value of the coin. It also means that he's having a LOT of free hash power, because the power required for this kind of hashrate would require much more money than he's making, if he had to pay for it. And last, he's quite greedy, cause he can't help selling in a regular way, so he probably has free hash power, he believes in the Arionum coin, and he has no patience and wants to make easy money right NOW Cheesy

Indeed. Whether ARO is mined or bought, distribution is happening. We need additional balance (which will come soon).
Activity: 313
Merit: 8
Mobile wallet, maybe... the new "under reflexion" mining principle, for sure Smiley)) 33% masternodes (non existent yet!), 33% CPU miners, 33% GPU miners. In that case, if our "super-mlner" still owns 50% of the total CPU hashrate.... then he'll get approx and maximum 15% of the total blocks. While nowadays he's getting approx 50% ^^

Will sound not so good for current CPU of GPU miners (which I am), but in the end it's gonna be much better for the whole network balance.

Actually, this "super-miner" issue could also solve itself, because once the value of the coin gets to 1 satoshi, for example, he would have no interest to sell huge amounts of AROs... Or if the number of miners increases, his hashrate won't mean so much compared to the whole hashing power of the network!

Plus, this "super-miner" is not really bad news, because even though he sells a lot, he HODLs even much more, which means that he believes in the real value of the coin. It also means that he's having a LOT of free hash power, because the power required for this kind of hashrate would require much more money than he's making, if he had to pay for it. And last, he's quite greedy, cause he can't help selling in a regular way, so he probably has free hash power, he believes in the Arionum coin, and he has no patience and wants to make easy money right NOW Cheesy
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
Our "friend" Zean9400 currently have about 80Kh hashrate on Arionum, while the rest all miners hashrate on all pools in total is only 65Kh.
Great "decentralization"
Also, thank you mofo Zean for huge dumps on Merca exchange, seems that you are going to destroy Arionum price to 1 sat?

Do you have any suggestions about what can be done?

For what i know the mobile wallet will be a big part against this huge server rents.

The whole world is using smartphones, when u have a high end smartphone (like an Samsung Galaxy S8 or something the same or newer..) a lot of people will step in Arionum.

This because an smartphone got an very high end memory technique what is important on PHP. Don't forget: Arionum is an totally brand new coin. New ALGO, New Blockchain system, written on scratch.
If i want to tell this in a few words: this coin is like Ethereum, but Arionum is beter.

I remember when i was mining Ethereum (ps and again: i am not involved in this project, but i am 100% to Arionum since the first day!) and everybody was telling me that i was stupid to mine Ethereum.
Only thing i could say: Ethereum is different then the rest, Ethereum will make the change. From 10-15 Ethereum in 1 day i did mine with just 1x an R9 290 TRI-X, i will mine now like 1 a year or something.
This totally same feeling is now with Arionum.

Also on Ethereum there was 1 miner what make a hugh big speed, did he destroy the coin? Ofcourse he did not destroy the coin, not any lonely can go against the community.

Arionum is based on PHP, many people all over the world do know PHP. All other coins: Bitcoin (and the 10000 based coins on BTC) or Ethereum (and his clones) are hard to understand.... PHP based like Arionum will make some changes Wink

I can stop the dumps if i want, i can buy everything this huge miner is dumping. However, if i do this we will get in an bad situation in my eyes.
If you read the first page from this topic, the ARO DEV got the same feelings and thoughts as the BTC DEV (aka satoshi) had. So everything what is happening on exchanges right now, is part of the game.

I saw somebody asking: why PHP?
PHP is still 1 of the important dev languages in this world, it got a big size community and still updating the code. The newest PHP version is 100% positive, nobody can cry about it because its 1 of the best.
Activity: 3
Our "friend" Zean9400 currently have about 80Kh hashrate on Arionum, while the rest all miners hashrate on all pools in total is only 65Kh.
Great "decentralization"
Also, thank you mofo Zean for huge dumps on Merca exchange, seems that you are going to destroy Arionum price to 1 sat?

Do you have any suggestions about what can be done?
Hey people Cheesy

As some of us already know we had an mobile wallet version (Android) what had an perfect mobile miner inside last week. At this moment i am testing with Cuby the last 10-15 versions of the mobile wallet.

Cuby is for the most time active on Discord, so some of you don't know her. Cuby is an pro on PHP and is also the dev from the ARO mobile wallet.

Everybody can already download and test the mobile wallet on Android (playstore): Arionum

The current playstore version works fine, you can easy edit ur addressbook, u can easy send and receive Arionum. No wait times, everything is instant.

As you can also see a mobile miner is inside this wallet, everybody are free to use it, so feel free to do that! The hashrate what is showed is not like on desktop (desktop is: H/s. mobile is H/nds, like 4H/nds is like 18H/s), but this is just in the current version. In the new version u can choose if the miner shows H/s or H/nds what makes it clear.

As soon as i tested the best wallet version with Cuby we will publish that one in the playstore so everybody can use it. This wallet will have an insane good miner and many edits/options no other mobile wallet have.

Stay tuned people!

Ps. i am not involved in the ARO team, i do a free time job just to help this perfect team - coin.

Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Great "decentralization"
Activity: 7
I wish good luck for the plan! A rather interesting job, classy project, rational job!
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Why did you choose PHP?

I am also interested to know the answer to the above question because PHP is not regarded as dev friendly language.
Activity: 28
@arodev @cuby

Since the mobile wallet update yesterday everything went fine (like in the beginning of the mobile wallet)
since the update this morning (last update) i get 0 shares. I would like to see an ''rollback'' to the previous version of the mobile wallet, this last version is not working.

Oké got contact with cuby he is solving the issues, thanks Smiley
@arodev @cuby

Since the mobile wallet update yesterday everything went fine (like in the beginning of the mobile wallet)
since the update this morning (last update) i get 0 shares. I would like to see an ''rollback'' to the previous version of the mobile wallet, this last version is not working.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
And i've also got an update for the mobile wallet, many fixes (but also; all shares get rejected)!

But i'm wondering what that new option do what u can put on/off?

Hello fellow miners,

I just released arionum-gpu-miner-windows v1.0.2

This is a port of Guli's GPU miner which is only available on Linux.
It is compatible with Nvidia (CUDA) and AMD (OpenCL) GPUs

--- Changes for v1.2.0 ---
* fix OpenCL miner (kernel file was missing in release zip)
* -k parameter now also works for the OpenCL miner
* show error message and stack trace whenever a CUDA or OpenCL exception occurs (will help fixing future issues)

--- Sources & Readme here ---
https://bitbucket.org/cryptogone/arionum-gpu-miner

--- Download 1.2.0 binaries here ---
https://bitbucket.org/cryptogone/arionum-gpu-miner/downloads/

Please make sure to take a look at the instructions in the README if you want good performance with it

Happy mining !

getting 0.05 on an R9 290 tri-x oc on win 10 Tongue Also drivers keep crashing (so the reason for the low hash)?

Hi, could you tell me where your purse is installed? On a computer or on a mobile phone? In general, on what platform?
And i've also got an update for the mobile wallet, many fixes (but also; all shares get rejected)!

But i'm wondering what that new option do what u can put on/off?

Hello fellow miners,

* show error message and stack trace whenever a CUDA or OpenCL exception occurs (will help fixing future issues)

Please make sure to take a look at the instructions in the README if you want good performance with it

Happy mining !

getting 0.05 on an R9 290 tri-x oc on win 10 Tongue Also drivers keep crashing (so the reason for the low hash)?

Activity: 14
Merit: 1
Hello fellow miners,

Happy mining !
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
I have a lot of my earlier mined ARO stuck on OCTAEX. As I understand, it was a scam exchange. Any news if ARO developers are going to make things right with the coins those motherfuckers scummed us of?

Dev might freeze octa address so they cannot dump, is being discussed on discord right now but nothing decided yet.
Activity: 10
I have a lot of my earlier mined ARO stuck on OCTAEX. As I understand, it was a scam exchange. Any news if ARO developers are going to make things right with the coins those motherfuckers scummed us of?
Activity: 230
Merit: 5
Right - So.
New to this coin. What happened with the other exchange? It seems OK on Mercatox for now.
It dipped hard - I'm guessing this is from an issue on Octawhatever. Do you think it'll recover?
I like that it's a cpu coin - it's being advertised as gpu mine-able - is this tested? I'd rather it be cpu only, personally.
At least it's worth more than LEMONCOIN, even on the down-trend.

Ok, as far as we know OctaEx stopped processing any withdrawals at the end of May. We have heard nothing from them and can only presume that it's an exit scam.

As for GPU mining, there is a Linux and Windows miner but they only perform as well as a decent CPU, it just allows more of the average Joe to mine ARO.

ARO will recover, there are lots of exciting things to look forward to with ARO
copper member
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Right - So.
New to this coin. What happened with the other exchange? It seems OK on Mercatox for now.
It dipped hard - I'm guessing this is from an issue on Octawhatever. Do you think it'll recover?
I like that it's a cpu coin - it's being advertised as gpu mine-able - is this tested? I'd rather it be cpu only, personally.
At least it's worth more than LEMONCOIN, even on the down-trend.
Pages:
Jump to: