Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 34. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
I was just curious in this cryptocurrency and the programming language that it use. But i am reading your source code now and will edit this comment after reading your source code. BTW is your source code on GITHUB is updated?
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
The main thing is that there is already at least one exchange, probably it is just now an opportunity for such as I, new users who are interested in Aro and other coins on the market to buy them. I hope soon there will be new additions to the exchanges, as this would increase the volume and add new users.
Mercury80 told that next exchange must have at least 10m$ volume
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The main thing is that there is already at least one exchange, probably it is just now an opportunity for such as I, new users who are interested in Aro and other coins on the market to buy them. I hope soon there will be new additions to the exchanges, as this would increase the volume and add new users.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Arionum is one of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018, with his lower price 0.0.02$ and small marcketcap 1M$ you can make profit of 50x easy.

ARO could indeed be a huge sleeper with the possibility of seeing some high gains in a bull market. The price is really low because of the latest exchange issues and the team is working very hard. I really like the new homepage and the fact that it was not really expected is just a cool thing. The team is doing a great job and I can´t wait for the marketing campaign to start. Maybe some further exchange listing, hackathon etc
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Is very very very very very interesting
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

The official Arionum website has been redesigned.
 -> https://www.arionum.com/

Design by: @Cuby

dude, awesome update to the site! wow!  Shocked was not expecting this...very good.

i heard you guys may begin marketing your coin soon?  even better news!  Cool

2019 moonage is due for ARO!  Kiss
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 17

The official Arionum website has been redesigned.
 -> https://www.arionum.com/

Design by: @Cuby
Activity: 184
I think the new marketing agency it will give it a push
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
Activity: 184
Arionum is one of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018, with his lower price 0.0.02$ and small marcketcap 1M$ you can make profit of 50x easy.
Activity: 230
Merit: 5
Introducing https://ArionumPool.com Cool

• Fees: There are no pool fees (0%). Should pool fees ever be implemented, they will be fair, reasonable, and transparent. With that said, I am personally a fan of a low fee environment.
  • Reward: 20% Finder / 80% Historical Shares
  • Max DL: 1,250,000 (great for small and large miners)
  • Payout: 5 ARO

Start mining with 3 easy commands with our bash script. Tested on Ubuntu 16.04.
Code:
wget https://static.arionumpool.com/arionumpool.sh
chmod +x arionumpool.sh
./arionumpool.sh

If you need help mining: see our how to mine guides (screen shots to help you along)
If you need additional help, contact me or see our FAQ

Hi,
What does the "DL" stand for exactly, please? How is it different from one pool to another, and how can it advantage smaller or bigger miners?
Thanks for the explanations!

DL = Deadline which basically means how close you were to solving the block. To solve a block you need a DL of 240 or less. Basically a higher DL is advantageous to lower hash rate miners due to the fact that they are not carrying out calculations per second as fast, so are more unlikely to get a low DL. So, the higher you make the DL, the more chance slower miners earn shares of the block. With most pools, you only get a reward if the pool finds the particular block you have shares in, whereas with Arionum pools, your previous work done is saved in historic shares on blocks that were not won by the pool. When the pool eventually does find a block, all your previous shares are paid out. However, with Arionum pools, for every block not found, your valid shares in previous blocks decrease by 5%.

I hope that explains it adequately
Activity: 313
Merit: 8

• Fees: There are no pool fees (0%). Should pool fees ever be implemented, they will be fair, reasonable, and transparent. With that said, I am personally a fan of a low fee environment.
  • Payout: 5 ARO

Code:
chmod +x arionumpool.sh
./arionumpool.sh

If you need help mining: see our how to mine guides (screen shots to help you along)

Hi,
What does the "DL" stand for exactly, please? How is it different from one pool to another, and how can it advantage smaller or bigger miners?
Thanks for the explanations!
Activity: 35

• Payout: 3 ARO

Code:
chmod +x arionumpool.sh
./arionumpool.sh

Activity: 14
Merit: 1
Hello fellow miners,

A new version of arionum-gpu-miner for Windows is available !

#### Version 1.3.0 (07/11/2018)
* fixed more OpenCL issues
* switched to a single thread managing all GPUs (improves stability)
* can now set batch size & thread count per device, for example:
*  -d 0 -t 1 -b 6
*  -d 0,1,2 -t 1 -b 6
*  -d 0,1,2 -t 1,2,1 -b 6,3,6
* -k parameter removed
* updated README.md with information on how to get the most out of your GPU(s)

v1.3.0 binaries
README
Sources

Happy mining !
Activity: 107
blockchain based on PHP, this might be interesting. hopefully be the future ..
legendary
Juicin' crypto
Mobile wallet, maybe... the new "under reflexion" mining principle, for sure Smiley)) 33% masternodes (non existent yet!), 33% CPU miners, 33% GPU miners. In that case, if our "super-mlner" still owns 50% of the total CPU hashrate.... then he'll get approx and maximum 15% of the total blocks. While nowadays he's getting approx 50% ^^

Will sound not so good for current CPU of GPU miners (which I am), but in the end it's gonna be much better for the whole network balance.

Actually, this "super-miner" issue could also solve itself, because once the value of the coin gets to 1 satoshi, for example, he would have no interest to sell huge amounts of AROs... Or if the number of miners increases, his hashrate won't mean so much compared to the whole hashing power of the network!

Plus, this "super-miner" is not really bad news, because even though he sells a lot, he HODLs even much more, which means that he believes in the real value of the coin. It also means that he's having a LOT of free hash power, because the power required for this kind of hashrate would require much more money than he's making, if he had to pay for it. And last, he's quite greedy, cause he can't help selling in a regular way, so he probably has free hash power, he believes in the Arionum coin, and he has no patience and wants to make easy money right NOW Cheesy
This motherfucker Zean9400 will just kill arionum. nothing special. BTW he already have 3Mln ARO on his wallet and dumps 100K coins almost every two days.

Why are you so angry and insulting? Are you heavily invested in Arionum, or are you just trying to destroy the project using some kind of easy-to-spot"FUD"?...

One more time, the fact that a huge solo miner is on the coin means that he believes in the project... nobody would bother to do so many efforts for a bulshit coin that they'd expect to be down to 0 within weeks or months... BTW, as you mentioned, he's holding much more than he sells. Another point that shows that this (or these) person(s) does believe in the project.

And finally... yeah, he sells a relatively great amount of coins in a very regular way... But he mostly sells them because some others BUY them ! Cheesy You really think it's killing the coin? More and more coins on the market, and more circulating supply everyday... How is that "bas news"?? Given the amount of units he "dumps" every other two days, if his action did have a dramatic effect, the value of ARO should be much lower nowadays. And still, it's just gently following the general cryptomarket down trend (and it's also bouncing when the market bounces...) So yeah, he for now has a big share of the network's hashrate, but this is gonna change soon (as you are also on the discord channel, you know what I'm talking about...). Did the "big whales" kill the Bitcoin, when it was very low value in 2010?

Let's not forget that until now, there is almost no marketing done to promote the project. And I've not discussed with the team about that, but I suppose it's done on purpose, because the Devs probably want to make it bullet-proof before everyone catches the train, and before real-world use. Which would be a wise decision to me.

There is definitely special with this team and project, and the community around it. The techs are great, the Dev tem is great and works hard, the targeted market is huge, the roadmap is amazing (how many coins have had a working Android wallet within the very first months of its existence?).

The rest is pure speculation and dispraise.

i can actually mostly agree with this if you put it that way, yeah.
Activity: 313
Merit: 8
Mobile wallet, maybe... the new "under reflexion" mining principle, for sure Smiley)) 33% masternodes (non existent yet!), 33% CPU miners, 33% GPU miners. In that case, if our "super-mlner" still owns 50% of the total CPU hashrate.... then he'll get approx and maximum 15% of the total blocks. While nowadays he's getting approx 50% ^^

Will sound not so good for current CPU of GPU miners (which I am), but in the end it's gonna be much better for the whole network balance.

Actually, this "super-miner" issue could also solve itself, because once the value of the coin gets to 1 satoshi, for example, he would have no interest to sell huge amounts of AROs... Or if the number of miners increases, his hashrate won't mean so much compared to the whole hashing power of the network!

Plus, this "super-miner" is not really bad news, because even though he sells a lot, he HODLs even much more, which means that he believes in the real value of the coin. It also means that he's having a LOT of free hash power, because the power required for this kind of hashrate would require much more money than he's making, if he had to pay for it. And last, he's quite greedy, cause he can't help selling in a regular way, so he probably has free hash power, he believes in the Arionum coin, and he has no patience and wants to make easy money right NOW Cheesy
This motherfucker Zean9400 will just kill arionum. nothing special. BTW he already have 3Mln ARO on his wallet and dumps 100K coins almost every two days.

Why are you so angry and insulting? Are you heavily invested in Arionum, or are you just trying to destroy the project using some kind of easy-to-spot"FUD"?...

One more time, the fact that a huge solo miner is on the coin means that he believes in the project... nobody would bother to do so many efforts for a bulshit coin that they'd expect to be down to 0 within weeks or months... BTW, as you mentioned, he's holding much more than he sells. Another point that shows that this (or these) person(s) does believe in the project.

And finally... yeah, he sells a relatively great amount of coins in a very regular way... But he mostly sells them because some others BUY them ! Cheesy You really think it's killing the coin? More and more coins on the market, and more circulating supply everyday... How is that "bas news"?? Given the amount of units he "dumps" every other two days, if his action did have a dramatic effect, the value of ARO should be much lower nowadays. And still, it's just gently following the general cryptomarket down trend (and it's also bouncing when the market bounces...) So yeah, he for now has a big share of the network's hashrate, but this is gonna change soon (as you are also on the discord channel, you know what I'm talking about...). Did the "big whales" kill the Bitcoin, when it was very low value in 2010?

Let's not forget that until now, there is almost no marketing done to promote the project. And I've not discussed with the team about that, but I suppose it's done on purpose, because the Devs probably want to make it bullet-proof before everyone catches the train, and before real-world use. Which would be a wise decision to me.

There is definitely special with this team and project, and the community around it. The techs are great, the Dev tem is great and works hard, the targeted market is huge, the roadmap is amazing (how many coins have had a working Android wallet within the very first months of its existence?).

The rest is pure speculation and dispraise.
legendary
Juicin' crypto

who is the cuck and why he being an asshole then?  i'm all for support and making money from alts, but it's another thing to fuck up a coin/project for other ppl, especially when it's trying to grow and get off the ground.  mind you good money is patient so given some time i'm sure things will work out nicely in the end for the project and price per coin.  and there are many ppl buying up such dumps, no worries Wink - ARO has time and so do whales/traders that know the game. no need for cheap fast money now.

anyhow....will ARO have masternodes and when can we set them up?

so far devs have been great.  it is good BIS is helping them from what i hear.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
We have taken a decision regarding the Octaex issue.
We will NOT burn the coins from their wallet.
It's in ARO's best interest to not do anything that affects the blockchain in such a way and we believe that this is the best decision in this situation.
[/size]

I am glad that you guys took the decision of not burning those coins because the market will assimilate that loss over the time. Keep up the good work team.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Pages:
Jump to: