Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 33. (Read 71563 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

Some information about the upcoming Arionum updates:
- There will be a hard fork at block 80.000 which will update the mining system and will implement the alias system.
- The development has been finished on both mining and the alias system. Currently they are undergoing tests.
- The mining system will be changed to a hybrid mining system in which 1 block is given to CPU miners, 1 to GPU and 1 to masternode staking.
- Masternodes will be implemented starting block 80.000
- To create a masternode you will need 100.000 ARO and you will lock those funds as colateral for minimum 3+1 months.
- The masternodes will be winning blocks based on a Proof of Stake system.
- There is no limit on the number of the total masternodes.
- The masternodes will be used for the project governance and for taking decisions regarding the Arionum blockchain. For example, voting for new features etc (implemented at a later stage)
- The masternodes will be used for handling asset transactions (implemented at a later stage)
- It's possible to implement some sort of sidechain for much faster transactions using the masternodes, at a later date.
- We have implemented a bootstrapping feature to have the nodes do the initial sync much faster.

future moon will be great for ARO!
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Apart from 100k ARO, which I think is fine and measured amount (and which should limit constant dumping we saw in the recent months), what are the other requirements to meet? If one would like to run more than one masternode, I guess that would mean running separate wallets, or would there be some other solution?
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
also I found a couple of small typos in the website. hit me up if you want more info
Activity: 250
an article somewhere about Arionum would be really great
Activity: 571
Merit: 18

- There will be a hard fork at block 80.000 which will update the mining system and will implement the alias system.
- The development has been finished on both mining and the alias system. Currently they are undergoing tests.
- The mining system will be changed to a hybrid mining system in which 1 block is given to CPU miners, 1 to GPU and 1 to masternode staking.
- To create a masternode you will need 100.000 ARO and you will lock those funds as colateral for minimum 3+1 months.
- The masternodes will be used for the project governance and for taking decisions regarding the Arionum blockchain. For example, voting for new features etc (implemented at a later stage)
- The masternodes will be used for handling asset transactions (implemented at a later stage)
- It's possible to implement some sort of sidechain for much faster transactions using the masternodes, at a later date.
- We have implemented a bootstrapping feature to have the nodes do the initial sync much faster.

Wojow! The most interesting thing (at least for me..) is that Alias system, for what i know u guys are the first with an system what are people asking about since years!
Sync is already going fast, but an update for bootstrap is always good (a future thing in my eyes).

100k aro is a lil bit much for running an masternode-staking, maybe this is a point to think about.
Suggestion (if possible):
10k aro u can start staking (how more aro u have, how beter the stake)
50k aro u can start masternode-stake

100k is a lot of aro, totally if u hold in ur mind that the price can go up very fast with this nice hard fork. If the price will go to 20-30 dollar/euro for 1 aro, u need to spend a lot, a lot of money to start staking-masternode. This 100k aro is (in my point of view) not future proof Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

Very cool news. Would like to know more about the masternodes. How will the locking period work ? and how are the minimal requirements to run one?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
The project is very interesting and if you truly prosper in actualizing your plans, then I think it will be interesting.
Activity: 388
Merit: 13
How about updated miner software?
Activity: 3

This is some great news!
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 17

Activity: 35
I just read in discord that a ledger integration is in the works. That is a pretty big and cool thing! The team and everyone involed is doing a great hon especially sine I really like community involvement.

Indeed, that would be PXGamer. That said, we've had a ton of community involvement Cool.
Activity: 21
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
whoevr big shot miner is keeps dumping like a cuck....sure bud nice job keep it up, ppl will keep buying.
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I just read in discord that a ledger integration is in the works. That is a pretty big and cool thing! The team and everyone involed is doing a great hon especially sine I really like community involvement.
Activity: 230
Merit: 5

Use a script such as this -

Thank you!

One more question -- Did you ever have any issues with "spotInstanceCountLimitExceeded" errors?  I verified that I have a limit of 10 spots on the Limits page, but I am only managing to get two running concurrently right now.  Curious if this is something that eventually passes or if I should get ahold of support.

Hmm not entirely sure, I just applied for increases in global spot limit
Activity: 321

Thank you!

One more question -- Did you ever have any issues with "spotInstanceCountLimitExceeded" errors?  I verified that I have a limit of 10 spots on the Limits page, but I am only managing to get two running concurrently right now.  Curious if this is something that eventually passes or if I should get ahold of support.
Activity: 230
Merit: 5
Amazon AWS Mining Guide

Next, copy and paste your script file contents into the "User Data" box -

Could you clarify this please?  What script file contents go here?

#! /bin/bash
set -x #echo on
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install openjdk-8-jdk maven git gcc make -y
sudo apt-get install build-essential -y
cd
git clone git://github.com/Programmerdan/arionum-java
cd /arionum-java/arionum-miner
git checkout master
touch config.cfg
chmod 755 config.cfg
echo "pool
http://aropool.com/
65AkkjBs2arwbikYVDh3B57aeehzpVp9Xw69tgewj8y8stx9FjajNhxR5Y3D9vzjYGgPGzuXbf7xSKn 1C2i2DxFY
`nproc`
standard
true
`hostname`" > config.cfg
mvn clean package
chmod +x build-argon.sh
./build-argon.sh
chmod +x run.sh
sudo apt-get install tmux -y
tmux new-session -d -s my_session 'sh run.sh'

Change the pool address and wallet address to one of your choice
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
The main thing is that there is already at least one exchange, probably it is just now an opportunity for such as I, new users who are interested in Aro and other coins on the market to buy them. I hope soon there will be new additions to the exchanges, as this would increase the volume and add new users.
Mercury80 told that next exchange must have at least 10m$ volume

A new exchange addition always brings in new attention especially with listing on CMC for example. The most important part is actually creating some need for the coins and some initiative holding them. For such an demand there has to be options to spend or use the coin
Activity: 571
Merit: 18

The official Arionum website has been redesigned.
 -> https://www.arionum.com/

Design by: @Cuby

Website looks great, modern, fast response, lot of information but at the same time also not to much.

Yes great done.
Activity: 321
Amazon AWS Mining Guide

Next, copy and paste your script file contents into the "User Data" box -

Could you clarify this please?  What script file contents go here?
Pages:
Jump to: