Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 43. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
you need better exchanges.

Mercatox is dodgy as hell.

Activity: 571
Merit: 18
i try mining with PC and My smartphone

PC XEON X3-1245v2 3.4 Ghz = 8 hash/s
LG V10 Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 1.44Ghz = 7 hash/s

what wrong ?

For what i know an smartphone got very fast memory (so; nothing is wrong, its logical).
I get with an Galaxy S8 around the ~18 H/s, but it takes a lot of battery and there are some small bugs (when doing other things with ur smartphone let the app stop working).
Also; when i put an i7 2600 on during the night (for example) and on the same timestamp i put my galaxy s8 on for mining. My i7 get more shares then my galaxy s8.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
i try mining with PC and My smartphone

PC XEON X3-1245v2 3.4 Ghz = 8 hash/s
LG V10 Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 1.44Ghz = 7 hash/s

what wrong ?
Activity: 168
Was Mercatox the pending exchange the entire time or was that just a happy surprise? Smiley
Activity: 230
Merit: 5
Another question. Why PHP of all the languages out there?!

It's the only one that hasn't been used in any coin, yet it's still used by over 80% of websites and developers alike
Activity: 230
Taken over by GPUs? No chance for CPU mining on this one? Correct me if I'm wrong.

GPU's have not taken over ARO mining as the way the algo is coded, GPU's are pretty much on par with even the fastest CPU's.

For example a 1080ti will only obtain around 25 h/s
aro.cool

I let my ~12-13 H/s go for about 2 hours on aro.cool and I got nothing - aro.cool seems to have very little collective hashing power

I switched over to aropool.com and am getting ~1 ARO an hour.

is this normal?

Aro.cool is part of aropool. The rewards work in a different way for it and the earnings are shown few times per day.

Announcement:

------------------------
Arionum will be listed on Mercatox.com
The wallet is currently in maintenance, we should be listed this weekend or in the beginning of next week.

Didnt know about that website, but they got high volume markets over there! That's great news!

Edit: oh arionum is already listed and u can trade it Cheesy
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

cryptopia also wants a copy your passport if you want to withdraw larger amounts. Nothing wrong with KYC.
Something I do not want to pick the exchange to find out what the maximum amount you need to pass KYC. Tell me how much you can withdraw from the exchange without passing KYC?

Just like everywhere else, be careful!
Quote: We don't run any giveaway for now, don't get fooled!
Please report the spammer!
https://twitter.com/ArionumCrypto/status/1003058874260316160
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Another question. Why PHP of all the languages out there?!
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Taken over by GPUs? No chance for CPU mining on this one? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 159
how to mine ?

I recommend the java miner:
https://github.com/ProgrammerDan/arionum-java/releases

after installing the wallet. Don't use the wallet miner (bug)
Activity: 66
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
what happen to octaex? deposit is not credited

first page of says to avoid octaex as people are complaining about issues with the exchange.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
what happen to octaex? deposit is not credited
Activity: 29
Another hidden gem that can easily 10-50x from here. Is there any description of the team anywhere?
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
There are many trade bots on cryptopia. I prefer bittrex.

Haha hell no, bittrex is under investigation by the gouverment.
Also bittrex want your passport, if you dont send ur passport u can not withdraw coins.

Everything what i have there, it's lost. I will never send my passport to them Tongue

So, cryptopia would be an beter option, or hitbtc.com

cryptopia also wants a copy your passport if you want to withdraw larger amounts. Nothing wrong with KYC.
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 17
aro.cool

I let my ~12-13 H/s go for about 2 hours on aro.cool and I got nothing - aro.cool seems to have very little collective hashing power

I switched over to aropool.com and am getting ~1 ARO an hour.

is this normal?

Aro.cool is part of aropool. The rewards work in a different way for it and the earnings are shown few times per day.

Announcement:

------------------------
Arionum will be listed on Mercatox.com
The wallet is currently in maintenance, we should be listed this weekend or in the beginning of next week.
Activity: 183
Merit: 1

Also bittrex want your passport, if you dont send ur passport u can not withdraw coins.

Everything what i have there, it's lost. I will never send my passport to them Tongue

I can make you image of any passport for 1000aro

Activity: 183
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: