Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 44. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 662
Merit: 545
aro.cool

I let my ~12-13 H/s go for about 2 hours on aro.cool and I got nothing - aro.cool seems to have very little collective hashing power

I switched over to aropool.com and am getting ~1 ARO an hour.

is this normal?
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
i mining with CPU and my android on aro.cool
how see my hashrate and my balance ?
it's very cofiusing for me Sad
Activity: 159
Merit: 5
Perhaps the exchange does not want this communicated in advance. Puts pressure on the developers and nobody wants this.
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
cryptopia listing on sale now. i think it is a good chance for us

Yes, cryptopia sometimes had there problems but i use the site for years now and there was never a reason to not trust that team.. Active support team what get the things done. So for some reason i hope ARO will get listed on cryptopia.

I only dont get why the aro team dont say what exchange will be next.. There is no reason to not tell it?
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
the topia would be better than octa at least...
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
cryptopia listing on sale now. i think it is a good chance for us
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 17
Activity: 662
Merit: 545
I am running at a hash rate of 13.  Would you recommend aro.cool or aropool.com ?
Activity: 571
Merit: 18

1. Arionum has been added to the Delta portfolio tracker today.

2. We recommend to not keep your coins on exchanges. Always use your own wallet to hold your coins and make sure you backed it up well.

3. The new exchange is expected to be ready in the following days.

And what is the new exchange? I hope we are not waiting for a crap exchange like octaex? Tongue
copper member
Activity: 2
How do I go about mining this on Windows? The miner in the wallet just automatically closes on me and the GPU miner only has instructions for using it on Linux. I could partition my hard drive for Linux but it'd be a pain in the ass just for mining this :\
copper member

1. Arionum has been added to the Delta portfolio tracker today.

2. We recommend to not keep your coins on exchanges. Always use your own wallet to hold your coins and make sure you backed it up well.

3. The new exchange is expected to be ready in the following days.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
@Mercury80#1307 Has ban me in discord channel after I've asked about mining rewards formula to find out more accurate stats, than aro block explorer shows. Very weird reaction from devs.
Please remove ban restriction from my account.
I need access to the trading channel in discord, still trying to withdraw almost 1btc from shitty OctaEx!
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
any rumours what the new exchange will be? craptopia?

craptopia ! has some troubles every now and then... 2FA lately
legendary
Activity: 2242
Merit: 1057
any rumours what the new exchange will be? craptopia?
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
yes c'monnnnnnnnnn new exchange
Activity: 168
"If everything works fine with the integration, it should happen this week." - Mercury.

Bring on the new exchange. ;3
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Activity: 13
I just realize that  poor people get bitter really quick just be happy that some people are investing in aro
Pages:
Jump to: