Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 41. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
There are one huge dumper who solomine on two wallets.
And almost every day he dumps tens and hundreds of thousands of Aro coins on the exchangehe. It's creates huge pressure on the coin price.
3Jy6Pv1HXQ4bnSMKx5J1qj7UxtJLtjREAUZbikxm4yyGxH9NeWMTWk4CPhgiLfaFhymDshUpDzsLBMK RWYupUoK4

3HghQMrCeqLPYzMBWx2w4WbcUt3snaRTTrVdXTKkPAAcVHbyze4CQtTshhsmmB3iyqKpjdvMmzKZv1p 7z5ihq43C

You can find his previous deposits to Octaex exchange from these two wallets to an account with nickname Zean9400.
Also, during past 100 blocks #57473-57572 (as of time of writing this post) he found 44 blocks, that's means that his hashrate is about 100Kh/s. While total hash rate of all public pools - Aropool.com, aro.cool, aro.party and arionum.rocks is about 105+4+25+2=136Kh/s
It's impossible to deploy such huge amount of aws, gcp  instances to achieve 100 Kh/s on arionum network.
I'm doubt that he is legit miner and not any kind of botnet or something like that.
This  means that an unknown person is controls almost the same hashrate as all miners on all public pools - it's about 610 miners
Don't think that this is a healthy situation for Arionum coin.

This is the guy who was banned on discord
Now he is trying to create FUD

What a prick
Activity: 230
Merit: 5
And almost every day he dumps tens and hundreds of thousands of Aro coins on the exchangehe. It's creates huge pressure on the coin price.
3Jy6Pv1HXQ4bnSMKx5J1qj7UxtJLtjREAUZbikxm4yyGxH9NeWMTWk4CPhgiLfaFhymDshUpDzsLBMK RWYupUoK4

3HghQMrCeqLPYzMBWx2w4WbcUt3snaRTTrVdXTKkPAAcVHbyze4CQtTshhsmmB3iyqKpjdvMmzKZv1p 7z5ihq43C

You can find his previous deposits to Octaex exchange from these two wallets to an account with nickname Zean9400.
Also, during past 100 blocks #57473-57572 (as of time of writing this post) he found 44 blocks, that's means that his hashrate is about 100Kh/s. While total hash rate of all public pools - Aropool.com, aro.cool, aro.party and arionum.rocks is about 105+4+25+2=136Kh/s
It's impossible to deploy such huge amount of aws, gcp  instances to achieve 100 Kh/s on arionum network.
I'm doubt that he is legit miner and not any kind of botnet or something like that.
This  means that an unknown person is controls almost the same hashrate as all miners on all public pools - it's about 610 miners

Is he mining using GPU or ASICS?

The ALGO is both GPU and ASIC resistant so not possible. But if this is the case with this person, then he is running at a loss, simple as that which doesn't make any sense if he is dumping coins on the exchange
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

Is he mining using GPU or ASICS?
Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Why so many stale shares?

I tried all the pools and I always got around 10-15% refused shares using Java Miner.

Are you experiencing the same thing?

What is your Avg Submit RTT? (Find this information while mining.)

Code:
Nonces:  Attempted: 6  Rejected: 0  Eff: 100.00%  Avg Hash/nonce: 2867  Avg Submit RTT: 964ms

10744 ms... I suppose that is very high, right?

Yes, that's why you are getting so many rejects, by the time your submitted nonce reaches the nodes it's already become invalid

But why is that? When mining Monero/ETH shares are submitted in 60-70 ms. Even mining Iridium to Canada pool, I never get refused shares.

More: ping aro.party resolves to 104.25.12.22 and gives 11-14 ms avg 12 ms.

I'm in Europe BTW.

Different ALGO, completely different way of utilising CPU, that's why
Activity: 91
Business in OTC is hard to find someone serious and prices fluctuate a lot! CPU mining is already profitable for me at the beginning! So I'd like to get some ARO before most people know!
Activity: 388
Merit: 13

I tried all the pools and I always got around 10-15% refused shares using Java Miner.

Code:
Nonces:  Attempted: 6  Rejected: 0  Eff: 100.00%  Avg Hash/nonce: 2867  Avg Submit RTT: 964ms

Yes, that's why you are getting so many rejects, by the time your submitted nonce reaches the nodes it's already become invalid

But why is that? When mining Monero/ETH shares are submitted in 60-70 ms. Even mining Iridium to Canada pool, I never get refused shares.

More: ping aro.party resolves to 104.25.12.22 and gives 11-14 ms avg 12 ms.

I'm in Europe BTW.

Code:

Code:

Activity: 35

Code:

Yep, OCTAEX, big time scam.

260 ARO lost, could be worse.
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
Running ubuntu, thinking of using the CLI lightwallet and c++ miner, good choice?

Also, what pool to use? My hardware isn't that good. Any good pool for small miners?

http://aro.cool
https://aro.party

Please don't forgot arionum.rocks

Whoops indeed, arionum.rocks should also be good for the slower miners, excuses moi Cheesy
Running ubuntu, thinking of using the CLI lightwallet and c++ miner, good choice?

Also, what pool to use? My hardware isn't that good. Any good pool for small miners?

Please don't forgot arionum.rocks

For small miners?

I see that aropool has the max hashrate, wouldn't that be better?

how much is the minimum payout on each?

Well i get my payments just fine on aro.party so i am using aro.party.

On all mining sites u can see the min payout, aro.party is minimum of 3 coins i tought (same as aro.cool i tought), just go to the website and u can find all the information ur asking about.

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

For small miners?

I see that aropool has the max hashrate, wouldn't that be better?

how much is the minimum payout on each?
Activity: 4
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 17

Arionum (ARO) has been officially listed on MERCATOX . It's the exchange we've been expecting.
Keep in mind that when depositing funds to Mercatox, you need to add the memo they provide as the message, otherwise, your account will not be credited.

Regarding octaex, please stop depositing funds there. There have been no withdrawals and no news in the last 5 days.

Great! About the memo, i can find that in the arionum wallet or what do Mercatox mean with memo?

Mercatox provides an ID when you go to their deposit page and they call it memo. When you send funds to them, you must enter that memo/id in the message field of the Arionum wallet.

Arionum (ARO) has been officially listed on MERCATOX . It's the exchange we've been expecting.
Keep in mind that when depositing funds to Mercatox, you need to add the memo they provide as the message, otherwise, your account will not be credited.

Regarding octaex, please stop depositing funds there. There have been no withdrawals and no news in the last 5 days.

Great! About the memo, i can find that in the arionum wallet or what do Mercatox mean with memo?
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 17

Pages:
Jump to: