Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 63. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 548
Merit: 265
My old account was "Ghoom" (hacked) u=199247
i am mining in aropool.com and have noticed some strange behavior.

I have about 44 kh/s and usualy I check every 12 hours to see my inputs, sometimes their is a huge jump in coins received (e.g I expect to find 200 and i see 500).
Is this due to the pool staying back in payments, pool luck or is there a super- block feature (cant see that in ANN)?

When you win a block you get ~390 ARO, that might explain the gap.

You can check who won the 100 last blocks here to check next time : http://aropool.com/blocks

This is definately it!

This 390 ARO bonus is a pool feature?

Is it deducted from the total 980 that all miners split?

Yes, the pool reward systems works such that 40% goes to the miner who solves the block, 30% goes to historic shares and 30% goes to current shares

Thanks for the explanation. I didn't understand why I too had these ~390 ARO.
Activity: 230
Merit: 5

I have about 44 kh/s and usualy I check every 12 hours to see my inputs, sometimes their is a huge jump in coins received (e.g I expect to find 200 and i see 500).
Is this due to the pool staying back in payments, pool luck or is there a super- block feature (cant see that in ANN)?

You can check who won the 100 last blocks here to check next time : http://aropool.com/blocks

This is definately it!

Yes, the pool reward systems works such that 40% goes to the miner who solves the block, 30% goes to historic shares and 30% goes to current shares
Activity: 131
Merit: 13
In the fray since 2013.

This is definately it!

Activity: 388
Processor Intel Pentium N4200. There is no avx. Approach for mining?

Just use arionum-miner-java.exe instead.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
Processor Intel Pentium N4200. There is no avx. Approach for mining?
Could an Arionum miner be more optimized for Ryzen? Using SHA or so?

The great performer I have is a mobile i7 7500U. With 15W / 3 threads / 2 cores / 4 Mb L3 / 3.1 Ghz sustained speed it hashes as high as 8-9 H/s using Java Miner with AVX2. Truly amazing.

My Ryzen gives the aforementioned 15-16 H/s with 14 threads / 8 cores / 16 Mb L3 / 3.2 Ghz sustained speed. A little shallow compared with the tiny 2 core mobile i7 at around same clock frequencies.

Ryzen truly excels in Cryptonight / lite algos.

But something tells me it arionum mining could be more optimized for Ryzen.

I mined a bit with my old laptop and it gave me 1,7 h/s which is twice better than my old desktop which gave me 0,8-1 k/h.  Maybe it just works better with mobile CPUs

Each miner utilizes memory, so if you have a memory bottleneck compared to your CPU speed, it will make quite a difference to your h/s

I don't think so, Laptop has 16 Gb DDR4 2133 and Laptop has 16 Gb DDR4 3200...
[...]
Which OS? In Linux you could try a newer compiler, GCC 6.3+ or so.

Windows 10.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Hey, guys, if I could help a little, it would be very grateful.

I have a Ryzen 1700x, and I can not get more than 5-6 h / s. Can my 4gb memory be my problem?
Yes. You need 16 GB, at 8GB you still throttle your CPU with memory being the bottleneck.
You'll see big increases up to 8 miner threads, after that it slows until you max out at ~14. However, you need RAM for that.

I have a Ryzen 1700x, and I can not get more than 5-6 h / s. Can my 4gb memory be my problem?

4Gb is quite low. Depending on the threads for your CPU, each thread affinity takes 500Mb, so with low memory you may find that not all your available threads are being used
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Interesting choice for mining. I'm definitely going to stick around and see how it all works.
How you mine of CPU My Java Miner Also WOnt Mine on Corei5 So i have left the mining because its too hard to mine on CPU

For lower hash rate miners we do have the aro.cool mining pool where you can just point your miner and forget about it. People report good earnings from that, maybe a possibility. I only have an i5 and mine still with it Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Is there a C# mining engine?
Activity: 84
How you mine of CPU My Java Miner Also WOnt Mine on Corei5 So i have left the mining because its too hard to mine on CPU
Activity: 13

Activity: 131
In the fray since 2013.

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Innovation Powered by Crypto
Very nice project. testing the mining now Smiley

Good luck! Interesting to see where this goes...

The great performer I have is a mobile i7 7500U. With 15W / 3 threads / 2 cores / 4 Mb L3 / 3.1 Ghz sustained speed it hashes as high as 8-9 H/s using Java Miner with AVX2. Truly amazing.

My Ryzen gives the aforementioned 15-16 H/s with 14 threads / 8 cores / 16 Mb L3 / 3.2 Ghz sustained speed. A little shallow compared with the tiny 2 core mobile i7 at around same clock frequencies.

I mined a bit with my old laptop and it gave me 1,7 h/s which is twice better than my old desktop which gave me 0,8-1 k/h.  Maybe it just works better with mobile CPUs

Each miner utilizes memory, so if you have a memory bottleneck compared to your CPU speed, it will make quite a difference to your h/s
Activity: 34
or maybe its RAM, from what i've just read in discord
Activity: 34

Pages:
Jump to: