Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 60. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Rock star pool has found 21 blocks and is up to 23 miners, growing quickly.  Very generous of overlode to set fee at 0%.  Payouts have been great.  I suggest some more miners point your hashes to http://arionum.rocks  Cool

Important changes to http://arionum.rocks

In view of fairness and opportunity for the smaller miner, the following reward scheme has been implemented -

5% reward for block finder, 20% reward to current shares, 75% reward to historic shares

In addition to this the maximum deadline has been set to 400,000; giving the lower hash rate miners even more of a chance of earning

Also remember there are 0% fees for this week as compensation for any server configuration changes that may affect mining

If you can spare a CPU or two, then please support the Arionum network, your help is appreciated

Activity: 230
Merit: 5
It looks like a fascinating project, And tell me please? What languages will the project support?

Hi there, at this time English is the only supported language for the project
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
It looks like a fascinating project, And tell me please? What languages will the project support?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Hi, what was presale price? thnx
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Innovation Powered by Crypto
Nice work on the raffle! Cool feature to play with Smiley

Happy Easter weekend
I agree very slick and nice design. Keep up the good work Dev. I will put another laptop to work/mine this evening to support Arionum project

Is still worth mine with CPU this coin? I used to mine for few days with a i7 and didn't got any reward.

It all depends on what you expect. If you are only going to mine with 3 h/s then earnings will be slow, however a 3 h/s miner hit a block yesterday, it does happen, and with even less hash power.

If you didn't get any reward from an i7 I would say try aro.cool. Although a much quieter pool, it is designed to offer a better reward when a block is found. In addition to that, there are less miners, so less people to share the reward with
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
I agree very slick and nice design. Keep up the good work Dev. I will put another laptop to work/mine this evening to support Arionum project

Is still worth mine with CPU this coin? I used to mine for few days with a i7 and didn't got any reward.
First block found on http://arionum.rocks today. Up to 12 miners now and more blocks coming  Cool

In view of fairness and opportunity for the smaller miner, the following reward scheme has been implemented -

5% reward for block finder, 20% reward to current shares, 75% reward to historic shares

In addition to this the maximum deadline has been set to 400,000; giving the lower hash rate miners even more of a chance of earning

Also remember there are 0% fees for this week as compensation for any server configuration changes that may affect mining

If you can spare a CPU or two, then please support the Arionum network, your help is appreciated

Activity: 101
Merit: 1
So, where is the linux wallet?  Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"
Gorgeous re-design.  Well done!

yes, great new design! keep up good work!
Gorgeous re-design.  Well done!
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 17
Announcement:

The Windows GUI Wallet has been redesigned thanks to Deckard Coin  !

A new version has just been launched.

To update, simply open your wallet and allow the update!

If you do not have the wallet, you can download it here: https://www.arionum.com/LightArionumC/setup.exe

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
What's the total supply?

And any exchanges planned?

Thanks

Total coin supply: 545.399.000

We are in talks with several exchanges but nothing has been set in stone yet.

cheers
What's the total supply?

Thanks

Total coin supply: 545.399.000

We are in talks with several exchanges but nothing has been set in stone yet.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
What's the total supply?

Thanks
Activity: 39
l@l-Freedom:~$ cd aro-cpu-miner/ 
l@l-Freedom:~/aro-cpu-miner$ go get && go build
package aro-cpu-miner/config: unrecognized import path "aro-cpu-miner/config" (import path does not begin with hostname)
package aro-cpu-miner/miner: unrecognized import path "aro-cpu-miner/miner" (import path does not begin with hostname)

ubuntu16.04

You have to put it in your GOPATH for compiling. That would be ~/go/src/ on Ubuntu 16.04 by default.
i don know linux, can you give me command for it ?
Did the raffle go off correctly? Cause right now the website is showing 1 address winning all three prizes with 69 tickets...

That is currently the test raffle from last week when the system was being checked.

The raffle is currently underway with each entry being given a ticket number, if you scroll down you can search for your wallet address and see your ticket numbers
Pages:
Jump to: