Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 58. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Can not wait until this project reaches a huge capitalization, otherwise you’ll be late, you’ve to invest
now
Activity: 230
Merit: 5
Hi - I was curious how many coins have been mined so far ?
What is the emission schedule for the 8 years 4 months of the coin's mining time?
(Apologies if this has been asked before but couldn't see this info at the start of the thread)
Thanks.  Smiley

Hi there, approximately 30mil coins have been mined so far, with a total coin supply of 545.399.000 coins.

Hope this is the information you wanted.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

Hi Dev/AroDev,

Thanks for the update I believe it will help AroDev to be listed on an exchange.
What's next do we need to vote to get listed or/and the Exchange also is going to ask for a fee?

At the moment we are trying to raise funds by marketing and donations from the ARO community. We have a target of 1 BTC to allow us to be listed on an exchange, and currently we are just over 20% of target.

If you swing by our Discord you can certainly ask more questions and get a more immediate answer.

Thanks for your support

Guys donate small portion of your mining coins as much you can. It will help arranging funds for exchange listing.
If every miners gives even small portion, we can have enough amount to get that done.

thanks
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi - I was curious how many coins have been mined so far ?
What is the emission schedule for the 8 years 4 months of the coin's mining time?
(Apologies if this has been asked before but couldn't see this info at the start of the thread)
Thanks.  Smiley

Hi Dev/AroDev,

Thanks for the update I believe it will help AroDev to be listed on an exchange.
What's next do we need to vote to get listed or/and the Exchange also is going to ask for a fee?

At the moment we are trying to raise funds by marketing and donations from the ARO community. We have a target of 1 BTC to allow us to be listed on an exchange, and currently we are just over 20% of target.

If you swing by our Discord you can certainly ask more questions and get a more immediate answer.

Thanks for your support
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Announcement:

As most exchanges have a hard time integrating unique coins, we have created a Bitcoin-like JSON-RPC API for Arionum.
Any exchange using Bitcoin would easily be able to integrate ARO, the only difference is the length of addresses/txids.

Source code: https://github.com/arionum/json-rpc

Example:

Code:
[root@rpc ~]# ./bitcoin-cli listtransactions

[

{

"account": "",

"address": "2BesrvJJsAfVVSw97uy4gnhBZE3rsyAnrj1onsuSj9zPssecpbbC7QcWv9yezExhLQWrBUYaZmNV2ySA8uQfYUnZ",

"category": "receive",

"amount": "1.00000000",

"vout": 0,

"confirmations": 3517,

"blockhash": "3hk2Jr6tSRr78i5mGo7fw22cbmbDDKF31zfKXcKhDoNc3wj3WMR36PCf9ZnyZQvbrWJ213fHKi7bfAfPYXgSKN1U",

"blockindex": 0,

"blocktime": 1522203572,

"txid": "2RusjGB1AAedDJJj74HM15Gpkomhz9w9YzsfhN9qadQFeYnXxQu7JRuWGrRWi2PQSNnMZs1KSQQ3FAkPFXQSre6U",

"walletconflicts": [

],

"time": 1522203572,

"timereceived": 1522203572,

"bip125-replaceable": "no",

"abandoned": false

}

]

Hi Dev/AroDev,

copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 17
Announcement:

As most exchanges have a hard time integrating unique coins, we have created a Bitcoin-like JSON-RPC API for Arionum.
Any exchange using Bitcoin would easily be able to integrate ARO, the only difference is the length of addresses/txids.

Source code: https://github.com/arionum/json-rpc

Example:

Code:
[root@rpc ~]# ./bitcoin-cli listtransactions

[

{

"account": "",

"address": "2BesrvJJsAfVVSw97uy4gnhBZE3rsyAnrj1onsuSj9zPssecpbbC7QcWv9yezExhLQWrBUYaZmNV2ySA8uQfYUnZ",

"category": "receive",

"amount": "1.00000000",

"vout": 0,

"confirmations": 3517,

"blockhash": "3hk2Jr6tSRr78i5mGo7fw22cbmbDDKF31zfKXcKhDoNc3wj3WMR36PCf9ZnyZQvbrWJ213fHKi7bfAfPYXgSKN1U",

"blockindex": 0,

"blocktime": 1522203572,

"txid": "2RusjGB1AAedDJJj74HM15Gpkomhz9w9YzsfhN9qadQFeYnXxQu7JRuWGrRWi2PQSNnMZs1KSQQ3FAkPFXQSre6U",

"walletconflicts": [

],

"time": 1522203572,

"timereceived": 1522203572,

"bip125-replaceable": "no",

"abandoned": false

}

]
give me some information to consider before investing

I am not sure what sort of information you require, considering the WP is on the first post, the community is established, and the DEV activity is high. If you have any questions or concerns, drop into Discord where you can discuss freely with us.
Is it safe to use Arionum Windows wallet? My antivirus says it is dangerous for my PC...

Yes, a lot of wallets are flagged as false positives
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Is it safe to use Arionum Windows wallet? My antivirus says it is dangerous for my PC...
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
crypto-bridge is just 0.5-1btc .-
Activity: 548
Merit: 265
My old account was "Ghoom" (hacked) u=199247
What is OTC price of Arionum ?

At the moment it is a bit up and down but to check the latest escrow prices per 10k please go to https://arionum.info/prices

Thanks,

I saw these prices on the discord https://arionum.info/discord/

At the moment it is a bit up and down but to check the latest escrow prices per 10k please go to https://arionum.info/prices
Activity: 548
Merit: 265
My old account was "Ghoom" (hacked) u=199247

Hopefully you didn't lose too much and good luck with your threadripper Smiley

about 100, if memory serves I heaven't logged back in to my tracking app yet I'm dreading it lol. Thanks man gonna point my old i7 at it when I can be bothered to pull out some cables and linux it up

Well if you do find your private and public keys, give me a shout as you can easily get your ARO back
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

about 100, if memory serves I heaven't logged back in to my tracking app yet I'm dreading it lol. Thanks man gonna point my old i7 at it when I can be bothered to pull out some cables and linux it up
Damnit to hell, windows died managed to get in safe mode and succesfully reset windows while keeping user files but its deleted the contents of %appdata%  Cry guess my aro is irretrevable now.

Do you have a record of your private and public keys?

I dont think so I used the original release first I've got that folder backed up (I assumed it was like cryptonotes and put your wallet there) but didnt get on with it so started using the "light" gui wallet instead and i forgot to back that up  Undecided All I can say is f***k microsoft and their "keep user files"

on the plus side my threadripper arrived today

Such a shame you haven't got the keys, as it is super simple to write another wallet file.

Damnit to hell, windows died managed to get in safe mode and succesfully reset windows while keeping user files but its deleted the contents of %appdata%  Cry guess my aro is irretrevable now.

I dont think so I used the original release first I've got that folder backed up (I assumed it was like cryptonotes and put your wallet there) but didnt get on with it so started using the "light" gui wallet instead and i forgot to back that up  Undecided All I can say is f***k microsoft and their "keep user files"

on the plus side my threadripper arrived today

Pages:
Jump to: