Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 59. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 5
Any exchanges, dev?

Not as of yet but talks with exchanges have been instigated. Due to the cost of getting any coin listed, and the fact there was no pre-mine or ICO, ARO is funded mostly by the community and pool fees. We have setup donation address to help with the process of ARO being listed on the exchange and so far we have had a very generous response.

Whilst we have not yet reached our target amount of 1 BTC, we are certainly on the way.

All of our donations addresses can be found below -

ARO: 5WuRMXGM7Pf8NqEArVz1NxgSBptkimSpvuSaYC79g1yo3RDQc8TjVtGH5chQWQV7CHbJEuq9DmW5fbm CEW4AghQr
LTC: LWgqzbXGeucKaMmJEvwaAWPFrAgKiJ4Y4m
BTC: 1LdoMmYitb4C3pXoGNLL1VRj7xk3smGXoU
ETH: 0x4B904bDf071E9b98441d25316c824D7b7E447527
BCH: qrtkqrl3mxzdzl66nchkgdv73uu3rf7jdy7el2vduw

Any exchanges, dev?

Not as of yet but talks with exchanges have been instigated
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I must be doing something wrong ,

When i look @ the hashrates in the pool there are people there with 29.000 hash when my 8700k shows 5.4 hash does  that person have the equivalent of 29.000 / 5.4 = 5370 x  i7 8700k running ?

I dont understand how this would be possible can someone please explain.

Some/most people are renting out cloud servers, an 8 core VS can get you 18 H/S, which would mean the whale could be running over 1600 VS servers.  Someone really believes in ARO!  Also the DEV has confirm that these high hash rates are coming from cloud hosting.

Or just a botnet that's leeching off people's computers secretly.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Activity: 8
Agree the cloud miners throwing significant resources at this show belief in long term value.  Plus, anyone can become a cloud miner using free credits following overlode's guide posts earlier in this ANN thread.   Shocked

When i look @ the hashrates in the pool there are people there with 29.000 hash when my 8700k shows 5.4 hash does  that person have the equivalent of 29.000 / 5.4 = 5370 x  i7 8700k running ?

Some/most people are renting out cloud servers, an 8 core VS can get you 18 H/S, which would mean the whale could be running over 1600 VS servers.  Someone really believes in ARO!  Also the DEV has confirm that these high hash rates are coming from cloud hosting.
Activity: 168
Is there a C/C++ current available?
Activity: 21

These are people that are renting hash power from cloud services like GCP and AWS. They pay a lot for it so in my opinion they must think (know) that ARO is worth investing in

-- My opinion is my own and should not be seen as an official opinion of the ARO dev team or community
Activity: 217
Merit: 100

Activity: 1
Does anyone publish a java tool?

If you're looking for a Java miner, take a look here at Programmer Dan's Java miner.  https://github.com/ProgrammerDan/arionum-java/releases

When you say java tool, what exactly do you mean?
Activity: 168
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Does this trade on any exchanges?

There are no exchange listings as of yet, however OTC trades with a safe escrow system can be used via our Discord channel

Can you tell the price range +/- ?

Also does anybody know if this coin is more frequency or core sensitive? I mean is it better to mine with 16 core Xeon 2.4Ghz or some i7 with 4.6GHz?

you can trade in discord channel and use official escrow service for safe trade. You can see rates that which people are buying here: https://arionum.info/prices

For mining what i know, its core and dual channel memory if you can arrange in that way.
Mining speed depends on OS also.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

There are no exchange listings as of yet, however OTC trades with a safe escrow system can be used via our Discord channel

Can you tell the price range +/- ?

Also does anybody know if this coin is more frequency or core sensitive? I mean is it better to mine with 16 core Xeon 2.4Ghz or some i7 with 4.6GHz?

Thanks in advance!

Activity: 16
Hi,
What is current network hashrate?
Where to check that?

you can't, there is no place like that. But you can calculate it by yourself, you can count how many blocks was found on main pool for let's say last 100 blocks and add missing % to pools hashrate. You will get estimated number

at the moment it's aprox 152KH/s
--------------------------------------------
calicojack617, he is asking about network hashrate, not for arionum.rocks pool hashrate

Also, each pool reports total hash rate, there are 4 main pools, simply go to each and add them up, currently network hash rate is around 80 kh/s
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Hi,
Where to check that?

you can't, there is no place like that. But you can calculate it by yourself, you can count how many blocks was found on main pool for let's say last 100 blocks and add missing % to pools hashrate. You will get estimated number

at the moment it's aprox 152KH/s
--------------------------------------------
calicojack617, he is asking about network hashrate, not for arionum.rocks pool hashrate
Activity: 8
Currently 2.04 KH/s.  Check at http://arionum.rocks/  Cool

Hi,
Where to check that?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Hi,
Where to check that?
Pages: