Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ART] Maecenas: First ever fine artwork to be auctioned on the blockchain! - page 17. (Read 12279 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I'm really interested in Maecenas projects. But, are there any rewards for holding ART tokens in the Maecenas wallet?

Yes of course. You get 0 % fees on bidding for the auction.

Awesome! and What is the maximum number of participants for the beta auction?
copper member
Activity: 54
I'm really interested in Maecenas projects. But, are there any rewards for holding ART tokens in the Maecenas wallet?

Yes of course. You get 0 % fees on bidding for the auction.
Activity: 24
Activity: 149
Good to know that this platform is focused on real people needs and let us to become a part of very closed market. I think there will be a huge demand and lots of clients
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
when it comes to oil and oil refineries, I believe this is a serious project. I want to see the progress of the days ahead
Activity: 280
A very useful program for modern schoolchildren especially entrants. I want to see her at work as soon as possible!
copper member
Would it be possible to explain what ART does in each phase?

After the auction, Part of the tokens go to the seller. Others go back into the pool. But they have some improvements in the pipeline for the tokenomics of ART to have further uses. This is just the first phase. We still have much to learn from the market dynamics.
Activity: 9
Would it be possible to explain what ART does in each phase?
Activity: 89
Can't wait to see how the team will work, I think it would be interesting to be seen because the art is a beauty and good results are also beautiful.
Activity: 2
looking forward for future artworks to be sold
copper member
Can the bid be edited or changed after you bid?

No you can’t. All bids once submitted are irrevocable.
copper member
Do token holders pay for insurance?  What happens if the piece is damaged or stolen?

The physical artwork is in custody of the art vault who has the legal obligation of looking after it. And obviously there is insurance protecting any damage or theft (which is extremely unlikely due to the high security of these facilities).
Activity: 8
Can the bid be edited or changed after you bid?
Activity: 213
I don’t know… Seems promising, but why any passerby will put his money into such closed industry?
that is the point of whole platform. Anyone can use it, anyone can raise some cash on it
Sorry but most of the market is monopolized by auction houses and brokers. Or it means nothing to you?
Activity: 201
Interest in fine art among investors and wealth managers is on the rise, and younger generations of buyers are eager to embrace art-tech involving blockchain
Activity: 228
I don’t know… Seems promising, but why any passerby will put his money into such closed industry?
that is the point of whole platform. Anyone can use it, anyone can raise some cash on it
Activity: 8
Do token holders pay for insurance?  What happens if the piece is damaged or stolen?
copper member
what is the jurisdiction of project? Huh Huh

They will only operate in jurisdictions where we have built a legal framework. Maecenas token (ART) has been assessed by external law firms in multiple jurisdictions. So far, the assessments concluded that the ART tokens would not meet the definition of 'security'
Activity: 162
Activity: 308
what is the jurisdiction of project? Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: