Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ART] Maecenas: First ever fine artwork to be auctioned on the blockchain! - page 12. (Read 12279 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 1
And why is this platform better than Sotheby's ? Roll Eyes
Read previous posts  more clearly, pls. You don’t need to go to talk to people or recruit them to join so you can earn from referral system and have commission. Sweet old auctions is like killing the newly recruits so that the top members of the pyramid can earn blood money from the hard work and sweat of the new members.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Can you guarantee that my investment will be secure and completely private?
How do you protect users' information?
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
And why is this platform better than Sotheby's ? Roll Eyes
Activity: 119
I quite remember i joined one of these trading platforms that promises huge profit for a second. You know, i totally lost some huge funds over there. Fine, some folks are definitely making it over there but trust me majority of them are sinking.
No one here promise mountains of gold. But you know about Warhol, you know about raising art market and you know, that your funds are safe. Then you just make your choice
Activity: 195
I quite remember i joined one of these trading platforms that promises huge profit for a second. You know, i totally lost some huge funds over there. Fine, some folks are definitely making it over there but trust me majority of them are sinking.
Activity: 198
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project. Success to the team Cool
Activity: 126
I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business Wink
Activity: 153
It would be nice to widen art collection with good old Andy. And no needs to worry about my funds Cheesy
Are you going to invest?
Yeah, sure. I always check new possibilities. Art seems very far reaching field
And no doubts?
Well, I can see you have some. But for me everything is clear enough - the mechanism is explained, blockchain provides security so devs have all my trust credit
Activity: 176
Maecenas platform is one of today’s most promising breakthrough innovation in art market, so I’m sure it will be successful Wink
Activity: 200
I like to see how by connecting artists, collectors and investors directly via an open blockchain platform with smart contracts devs eliminate the need for brokers and art dealers on the market.
Activity: 184
This is totally awesome. I'm glad to be a part of your great community. Your team has many great ideas, promising project and very nice community aspiring to success
Activity: 194
It would be nice to widen art collection with good old Andy. And no needs to worry about my funds Cheesy
Are you going to invest?
Yeah, sure. I always check new possibilities. Art seems very far reaching field
And no doubts?
copper member
Activity: 54
I am art freak and I think about buying something, share in Warhol seems like good investment Grin

nice ! thanks for the support gast. please join our growing telegram community
https://t.me/maecenasart
copper member
How crypto keys will be used on the Maecenas platform?

hello Azarola, not sure what you mean by crypto keys. You mean smart contract?
copper member
Do you plan to open offline galleries under Maecenas egide?

No plans yet. But will look into these in the future
copper member
It is widely known that market of contemporary art is booming. I’m glad that  revolutionary blockchain technology is brought into our life in such a way

Thank you Pie Man ! Please join our growing Telegram Community
https://t.me/maecenasart
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
You replace the need for trust based on reputation with trust in the decentralised blockchain. Love it  Cheesy
Activity: 217
I am a huge enthusiast in everything that related with crypto and blockchain. Never thought that it can be connected with art trade.
Activity: 131
This project is indeed very impressive; if all information about the project is true then it's good for a prospective investor. All the same, I would keep researching more about it, but so far it's a big thumbs up.
Activity: 205
Do you plan to open offline galleries under Maecenas egide?
Pages:
Jump to: