Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ART] Maecenas: First ever fine artwork to be auctioned on the blockchain! - page 11. (Read 12279 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Guess this platform will be very useful for artists and investors. Good to see that market becomes more wide.
Activity: 31
Hello
Can you briefly describe all possibilities that your platform provides?
Activity: 155
Do I understand correctly that I can earn money if I decide to buy a share in Warhol painting?
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
Seriously, I read through the whole whitepaper to find the information of why this project is one of a kind, and I'm so glad to be part of this great project Grin
Activity: 98
I'm not sure what will mainstream people and other art galleries think about this idea and if they will accept it, but if a lot of art gets on this blockchain, I can find it very interesting and one can build he's own portfolio with parts of some famous and expensive paintings from all over the world.
Activity: 199
Why exactly Warhol? Why not something more classics?
Activity: 214
It would be nice to widen art collection with good old Andy. And no needs to worry about my funds Cheesy
Are you going to invest?
Yeah, sure. I always check new possibilities. Art seems very far reaching field
And no doubts?
Well, I can see you have some. But for me everything is clear enough - the mechanism is explained, blockchain provides security so devs have all my trust credit
I’m not good with technologies and a bit old fashioned may be. But for me it is nonsense - how a bunch of investors can have one painting Roll Eyes
This is one of the best things that capitalism and tech can provide. If you wanted this Warhol for your ego - well, such project is not your shot. But if you wanted a good investment, you need to look closer.
So this is not about art, it is about funds?   

No auction is fully about art, it is a myth, sorry to disappoint. Galleries is about art, but trading is always about funds. But here you can see both.   
Activity: 28
Marcelo: didn’t you say a few weeks ago there were announcements coming? Or, am I recalling incorrectly?
Activity: 146
It would be nice to widen art collection with good old Andy. And no needs to worry about my funds Cheesy
Are you going to invest?
And no doubts?
Well, I can see you have some. But for me everything is clear enough - the mechanism is explained, blockchain provides security so devs have all my trust credit
I’m not good with technologies and a bit old fashioned may be. But for me it is nonsense - how a bunch of investors can have one painting Roll Eyes
This is one of the best things that capitalism and tech can provide. If you wanted this Warhol for your ego - well, such project is not your shot. But if you wanted a good investment, you need to look closer.
So this is not about art, it is about funds?   

Activity: 214
Are you going to invest?
And no doubts?
Activity: 23
I enjoy projects such as Maecenas cause they intend to connect different parts of art process with blockchain platform.
copper member
Activity: 50
I think this is a good project, a clear direction, worth pursuing, hope the development team can go far in the future.
The main thing is not to stop and step by step to move towards the goal !!!
I wish that at the end of the journey you will be proud of the project you are doing !!
I think this is a good project, a clear direction, worth pursuing, hope the development team can go far in the future.
The main thing is not to stop and step by step to move towards the goal !!!
I wish that at the end of the journey you will be proud of the project you are doing !!
So Maecenas is a art investment platform? What services do you offer for investors?
Activity: 17
Can I ask one question - I wanted to know the maximum hard cap of the project?
Activity: 30
I guess platform is a magnificent opportunity to invest in world’s masterpieces. Can you imagine a year ago that you can own a share in Warhol?
Activity: 146
Are you going to invest?
And no doubts?
Activity: 153
You said :
" Andy Warhol’s 14 Small Electric Chairs (1980) will be the first ever fine artwork to be tokenized and auctioned on the Maecenas art blockchain platform from 25th July 2018"

Sorry, I don't have knowlege about art, is it a painting? because the quality of your picture is not too high
Activity: 213
Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future.
Activity: 207
And why is this platform better than Sotheby's ? Roll Eyes
Read previous posts  more clearly, pls. You don’t need to go to talk to people or recruit them to join so you can earn from referral system and have commission. Sweet old auctions is like killing the newly recruits so that the top members of the pyramid can earn blood money from the hard work and sweat of the new members.
agreed
maecenas in this scene is a good equalizer for investors
Pages:
Jump to: