Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ART-PARK - touch the beauty! - page 2. (Read 2218 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 06:30:12 AM
Since the project will work not in one country, but in all countries of the world, then it will be possible to pay for tickets by the official currency of the country?
Yes, payment will be possible not only with the help of Arty Coin crypto currency, but also in the official currency of those countries where attractions are located.
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 04:29:28 AM
 Since the project will work not in one country, but in all countries of the world, then it will be possible to pay for tickets by the official currency of the country?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 04:08:13 AM
Judging by the road map, the project develops gradually without haste, which means that the team is working confidently.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 03:33:13 AM
This project will act as an intermediary between the tourist and the administration of cultural objects, I think there will be a lot of wishing.

It's true that Art-Park does not sell tickets independently, but only creates such an opportunity for all interested parties.
Activity: 168
July 10, 2018, 03:13:10 AM
This project will act as an intermediary between the tourist and the administration of cultural objects, I think there will be a lot of wishing.
July 09, 2018, 12:26:45 PM
The world of crypto-currencies has taken root and in a short time it will be possible to pay for goods, services, hotels …

I agree that soon the crypto currency will drive out paper money in general, everything will be electronically
Activity: 140
July 09, 2018, 11:59:31 AM
The world of crypto-currencies has taken root and in a short time it will be possible to pay for goods, services, hotels …
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 11:40:27 AM
Global coverage of countries requires detailed elaboration, a huge amount of negotiations and good investment for launch.
You need to conduct good advertising on social networks, radio ...

The best advertising is the sale of the first tickets for an interesting event.

brand new
Activity: 0
July 07, 2018, 04:46:53 AM
I advise everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, hope you succeed. I am sure the company will occupy the leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO. Now is a great time, when bitcoin displaces weak investors, and forms around itself the legislative framework and tools, your product is part of and is one of the tools of our future. I'm happy to be of service.
Activity: 98
July 09, 2018, 11:17:10 AM
Global coverage of countries requires detailed elaboration, a huge amount of negotiations and good investment for launch.
You need to conduct good advertising on social networks, radio ...
July 09, 2018, 11:00:38 AM
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
July 07, 2018, 04:19:21 AM
I think in a few years there will be a lot of people wishing to pay for the ticket with a cryptocurrency)

That's right, if you pay with a cryptocurrency, discounts of about 10%

Undoubtedly the project is interesting, but there is a huge work to involve the organizations of cultural events, clients, to declare themselves and prove that the platform is mutually beneficial
July 08, 2018, 04:10:18 AM
Personally, I like the idea of the team, and I will gladly use these services, all in time to plan with comfort to relax.

I support the purchase of tickets online, this is right, I already had to stand near the ticket office for several hours, not very pleasant memories.

Art Park significantly simplifies our activities from the point of view of leisure, the more it will be possible to make an overview of the visitor's responses before choosing an institution.
July 08, 2018, 03:48:46 AM
Personally, I like the idea of the team, and I will gladly use these services, all in time to plan with comfort to relax.

I support the purchase of tickets online, this is right, I already had to stand near the ticket office for several hours, not very pleasant memories.
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 03:27:25 AM
July 08, 2018, 02:57:40 AM
Business in the field of leisure has always been popular, I think the project is relevant for development and in the future will gain popularity.
Activity: 140
July 08, 2018, 02:22:35 AM
An incredibly promising project with great opportunities. I wish the team to achieve their goal as soon as possible !!!
Activity: 112
July 07, 2018, 05:02:22 AM
I think in a few years there will be a lot of people wishing to pay for the ticket with a cryptocurrency)

Undoubtedly the project is interesting, but there is a huge work to involve the organizations of cultural events, clients, to declare themselves and prove that the platform is mutually beneficial
Yes, the team still has a lot of work to do, but this is a worthwhile work rewarded.
But in fact the whole difficulty is to interest the creative sites for cooperation.
Activity: 168
July 07, 2018, 04:44:33 AM

Yes, the team still has a lot of work to do, but this is a worthwhile work rewarded.
July 07, 2018, 03:58:51 AM

Pages:
Jump to: