Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ART-PARK - touch the beauty! - page 3. (Read 2218 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 03:32:55 AM
I think in a few years there will be a lot of people wishing to pay for the ticket with a cryptocurrency)
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 05:30:06 AM
The project will simplify the lives of tourists and travelers, in addition, it will be interesting for local residents who want to better know their city or country.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
July 06, 2018, 04:58:24 AM
Most of all I like the opportunity to leave a review about the institutions visited, giving an assessment of both the cultural site and the quality of the services provided.
Well said, customer book reviews will be very important for future visitors of this service, as this will become an objective objective picture of these objects and will determine their further choice for future visits.

This feedback is very important for other visitors to the platform, as it will be as honest and truthful as possible and can not be bought or tampered with.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 06, 2018, 04:36:42 AM
Most of all I like the opportunity to leave a review about the institutions visited, giving an assessment of both the cultural site and the quality of the services provided.
Well said, customer book reviews will be very important for future visitors of this service, as this will become an objective objective picture of these objects and will determine their further choice for future visits.
Activity: 79
July 06, 2018, 04:01:58 AM
Their idea is rather investing.
Riveting logo, seamless approach.
Good luck guys!
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
July 05, 2018, 04:09:43 AM
In the famous cities annually visit a large number of tourists, the queue at the entrance to historical places is endless. The project will save you time if you book a ticket in advance.
July 06, 2018, 03:59:20 AM
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 03:35:47 AM
Book a place in the theater, buying a ticket in advance - an excellent opportunity to relax without stress and with comfort ... I'm sure that the project will be successful
Activity: 126
July 05, 2018, 07:09:59 AM
When can I check the test version of the project and look at the implementation of the planned actions of the team?
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 06:54:35 AM
It's a crypto interchange is very nice!
Promising idea, faultless idea.  Good luck all!

I think this project is quite convincing and this one project has good potential for the future,

I will support your opinion. I consider this project to be a perspective and necessary one. in the future he will bring a lot of benefits.
July 05, 2018, 06:46:05 AM
Judging by the team's confidence, perhaps in this project there are many partners who have already invested in it.
Activity: 238
July 05, 2018, 04:59:08 AM
To date, travel companies offer many places where you can spend your precious vacation, but the program for recreation is standard. With the help of the project, it is possible to independently expand the variety of your holiday without leaving the hotel.
July 05, 2018, 03:33:36 AM
Anyone who wants to travel can choose a historical place to relax in any part of the world, determine the pricing policy based on his own preferences.
Activity: 182
July 04, 2018, 12:06:40 PM
Many positive responses to the ART-PARK project can provide a great appreciation for the future. Art-park has uniqueness in the arts paltform and will be able to develop well.
Of course, there are prospects for this project, and they are great, but I would like to see how the administration will implement its idea, I want to look at the technical part.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 11:35:34 AM
Many positive responses to the ART-PARK project can provide a great appreciation for the future. Art-park has uniqueness in the arts paltform and will be able to develop well.
Activity: 145
July 04, 2018, 11:15:08 AM
Interesting project. The team is very solid and we can clearly see that these guys came up with the idea a long time ago. 
Activity: 294
July 04, 2018, 08:51:46 AM
From my own experience I can say that the idea is very interesting. I have seen such projects, but a lot depends on the team. I hope you will work on your idea better than the others.
Activity: 165
July 04, 2018, 08:51:14 AM
ART-Park is an excellent solution for tourists. It is easy to visit any museum anywhere in the world without any difficulties. This platform will allow you to plan your time and travel schedule. It is very convenient and profitable.
Activity: 154
July 04, 2018, 05:56:48 AM
The project should be of interest to many cultural institutions, Art Park - first of all a good advertisement, which will work at the world level.
July 04, 2018, 04:56:49 AM
The project will not focus on carrying out activities in one particular country, it covers many of the world's cultural capitals.
If the project intends to work around the world, then this is a voluminous work that should be done without rest, because the competition is large.
Pages:
Jump to: