Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!! - page 47. (Read 946599 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello

I'm having some problems trying to mine UTC.

I have Radeon 280x, 7870, 6950 and 5870 cards and they all give hw errors.

Tried yacminer 3.5 and ultracoinminer from their site with different settings and all I get is errors while hash rate changes a bit.

yacminer.exe --scrypt-chacha  x --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1388361600  -R 8000 -g 1 -w 128 --buffer-size 2656 --lookup-gap 3

ultracoinminer.exe --scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600 --lookup-gap 4 --thread-concurrency 8192 -g 1 -I 12 -w 128

Both of these give errors and changing the settings wont help. Does this require a specific catalyst version or am I missing something?
Thanks for all and any help.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Let me just say that I didn't understand their concept of 'ownership'
Tell me, why you should do it somehow relate to? Transparent, not transparent, what a difference to whom and under what conditions belongs UTC?

I also have a UTC and I do not care what sort of relationship with the developers and the terms on which they run. Important to me that would ultimately cost UTC worthy. If it will cost at least $ 1 I will immensely happy, because it immediately solve many of my problems. I believe in UTC and I continue to get it despite the fact that for me it is now unprofitable. Every month I pay $ 100 out of pocket for electricity that eat my card, but I'm still with UTC.

Agree 100%
Same with me barbados

Activity: 837
Merit: 505
Tell me, why you should do it somehow relate to? Transparent, not transparent, what a difference to whom and under what conditions belongs UTC?

I also have a UTC and I do not care what sort of relationship with the developers and the terms on which they run. Important to me that would ultimately cost UTC worthy. If it will cost at least $ 1 I will immensely happy, because it immediately solve many of my problems. I believe in UTC and I continue to get it despite the fact that for me it is now unprofitable. Every month I pay $ 100 out of pocket for electricity that eat my card, but I'm still with UTC.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
In my opnion nothing wrong with the dev's comment regarding transparency.
They are fully open about everything, just not about their deal with Bumface.
I am ok with that.

they mean managing the developments,offcourse crypto is a community thing but managing a coin is really alot of work.
I am ok with that.

Me too... but as long as it is in the best for the future of UTC and "our" bag's i dont mind their concept...

+1
think their "concept" is ok. Look at the future of tomorrow.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
I am ok with that.

Me too... but as long as it is in the best for the future of UTC and "our" bag's i dont mind their concept...
Activity: 534
I am ok with that.

They are fully open about everything, just not about their "deal" (if their is any) with the founder Bumface.
I think (my personal opinion) it is info we dont need to know so I am ok with that as long as they do their best for UTC.
I never whined :/

I was just clear about my position after the dev's comment regarding transparency.  I'm not suggesting the dev's are crooks or anything of the sort.  I just don't want my money tied up in things that are private.

I'm selling the block explorer I made @ http://ultracha.in

I'm open to offers.

What surprise me every time again is why some people only come here to whine and to be negative.
Is it some kind off sport like soccer or so ?
I dont hope they are that way also every day in theire immediate envirement with family, friends or co-workers.
If yes i feel very sorry for them...
just dumped 50K.
later

EDIT:
Thanks buddy, I try to buy them cheap now.
See you later LOL

hehe goodbye. enjoy those *cheap* coins.  who know's.. everyone might just dump all the other hundreds of cryptos and buy UTC.   I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Smiley

The Stupid one sell cheap, the smart one buy cheap
just dumped 50K.
later

EDIT:
See you later LOL

hehe goodbye. enjoy those *cheap* coins.  who know's.. everyone might just dump all the other hundreds of cryptos and buy UTC.   I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Smiley
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
just dumped 50K.
later

EDIT:
See you later LOL

Its too late Richard.. He just dumped them on cryptsy.. someone bought in cheap...
just dumped 50K.
later

EDIT:
See you later LOL
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
No one like's secrets,transparency is key

And i don't like it that Bumface sold out

sold out?

im not going anywhere buddy

I gave them full control because i will be starting a company.Every ship needs a captain,and if i start a company and spend less time on UTC then now,it will not be beneficial to the coin.

Now the coin has professional managers who are buisness owners,so its a good thing. not a bad thing Cheesy

Sorry but this is inside information. About payments or privilege, that's only concerning to Bumface and the management team. Most important thing is : We are the new owners !  

So you can actually *own* a coin?

I find it highly amusing continuing to watch this thread.  I found that statement to bother me the most.  If everything is top secret, why on earth would you expect anyone to hand over any "money" into your "coin"

Another bunch of amateurs, I won't be rebuying any UTC.

Have fun believing a pile of bullshit bagholders, yeah, sure, you'll wave at me from the moon.  Grow up

absolutely that comment did it for me too.

just dumped 50K.

later
Thanks....  I already read that before.

Do you have some nice news ?

You can split your hashrate 50/50 and what you get mining directly UTC will be bought by coins mined at multipool so you gain twice,...

I did, but more like 80/20.

So it will start from block 450 000. Or am I missing some news?
Edit:
Sorry I found bumface's post later Wink It will start from 499 000.

Please read the post! it will start from 449.000
Activity: 298
You can split your hashrate 50/50 and what you get mining directly UTC will be bought by coins mined at multipool so you gain twice,...

I did, but more like 80/20.

So it will start from block 450 000. Or am I missing some news?
Edit:
Sorry I found bumface's post later Wink It will start from 499 000.

Please read the post! it will start from 449.000
Agree SxC, but I think we just have to accept it and should continue.
They made a deal. So what !
I think it is not really important to know. At least it's not important for me.
As long as it is good for UTC, in the short and the long term for the coins future, I am happy for my little bag...

SxC
Activity: 336

Pages:
Jump to: