Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!! - page 49. (Read 946599 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
Hi guys

There will be another update soon,if you have not updated yet please wait a little bit untill version 1.0.4.1 is released.

If you alrerady updated to 1.0.4 thats not a problem , but please update again when 1.0.4.1 is released.

The new update will have a checkpoint key update and some final POS tweaking (the pos change will still take effect in block 449000)

We apologise for the inconveniance
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE

UPDATE NOW THE MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE V.1.0.4.0

Dear UTC Community Members,

PLEASE DOWNLOAD ONE OF THESE FILES FOR THE WALLET UPDATE :  

> Ultracoin Windows Wallet V1.0.4.0 Download here
> Ultracoin MAC Wallet V1.0.4.0 ( Untested ) Download here

HOW TO UPDATE THE WALLET ? :

Step 1 : Type %appdata% in the windows search box (You see it when you click the start button)

Step 2 : Find the Ultracoin folder

Step 3 : Copy the wallet.dat securely into a backup folder you choose (DO NOT DELETE OR CUT YOUR WALLET.DAT FILE)

Step 4 : Delete everything in the appdata/ultracoin folder (BUT DO NOT DELETE THE WALLET.DAT FILE !!)

Step 5 : Download the wallet of your choice (Windows or MAC)

Step 6 : Extract the folder from the download somewhere, now drag the Ultracoin-qt.exe from the new download into your normal wallet folder (not into the appdata/ultracoin folder but your wallet folder)

Step 7 : Click yes when it asks "do you want to replace the file"

Step 8 : Start the wallet. It will now download the entire blockchain again (this will take some time)

The update V1.0.4.0 addresses the following content:
> POS 5,2% p/year – 0,1% p/week (starting as from block 450000)
> Some small new futures and new pop up warning screens
> Using the new UTC 2.0 logo

Remember; for Stake Minting at V1.0.4.0 you will have to keep your wallet open for 24/7 and Enable Stake Minting with your password !

Mac wallet downloading and installing now, will post any problems Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Why doesn't cryptotrain create a mandatory donation percentage? 5% I'll gladly pay if it keeps the pool up. How much does hosting cost anyway? Maybe we can crowd fund it? It's nice to have.

Hey Rapture,

The problem is that the hosting costs 150$ a month to have the server running, it then takes up close to 6 hours a day of my time to keep it running Sad

Have a look overhere, maybe this will help.

http://www.livechains.net/mpos.html

Cheers!!!

Hi mdtspain,

that is only a simple MPOS pool. That hosting provider does not at all provide anything that is remotely comparable to my setup.

Cheers,
CT

Understood...I was hopping to save you ~100$ a month

Cheers.. Cheesy
Activity: 320
Merit: 250
PaulR1 -- did you get my PM?

Hi cointradero yes I did. Thanks ! We are up to it now....
Activity: 238
http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c
there are only 20000 utc sell orders on cryptsy ,which worth only 0.6 btc, who buy these utc,clear them .
bumface, or someone else who understands.
Please write about the points (1,2,3 ...) that needs to be done that would enable extraction POS coins.
The fact that my automatic translator translates badly (what - I did not use) and I do not quite understand how to make the POS of texts written above.
Advance all grateful.
enable stake minting =>enable POS
Activity: 837
Merit: 505
bumface, or someone else who understands.
Please write about the points (1,2,3 ...) that needs to be done that would enable extraction POS coins.
The fact that my automatic translator translates badly (what - I did not use) and I do not quite understand how to make the POS of texts written above.
Advance all grateful.
Activity: 224
PaulR1 -- did you get my PM?

MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE

Step 1 : Type %appdata% in the windows search box (You see it when you click the start button)

Step 3 : Copy the wallet.dat securely into a backup folder you choose (DO NOT DELETE OR CUT YOUR WALLET.DAT FILE)

Step 4 : Delete everything in the appdata/ultracoin folder (BUT DO NOT DELETE THE WALLET.DAT FILE !!)

Step 6 : Extract the folder from the download somewhere, now drag the Ultracoin-qt.exe from the new download into your normal wallet folder (not into the appdata/ultracoin folder but your wallet folder)

Step 8 : Start the wallet. It will now download the entire blockchain again (this will take some time)

Remember; for Stake Minting at V1.0.4.0 you will have to keep your wallet open for 24/7 and Enable Stake Minting with your password !

i can not download that from the website you give to me, have you any mirror address?

Already many have downloaded from the website successfully. Also myself on two different laptops. Please explain your problem more detailed ?
i have no problems now.
downloaded
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Why doesn't cryptotrain create a mandatory donation percentage? 5% I'll gladly pay if it keeps the pool up. How much does hosting cost anyway? Maybe we can crowd fund it? It's nice to have.

Hey Rapture,

The problem is that the hosting costs 150$ a month to have the server running, it then takes up close to 6 hours a day of my time to keep it running Sad

Have a look overhere, maybe this will help.

http://www.livechains.net/mpos.html

Cheers!!!

Hi mdtspain,

that is only a simple MPOS pool. That hosting provider does not at all provide anything that is remotely comparable to my setup.

Cheers,
CT

MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE

i can not download that from the website you give to me, have you any mirror address?

Already many have downloaded from the website successfully. Also myself on two different laptops. Please explain your problem more detailed ?

MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE

Are you going to post the source?  It has not been updated and honestly, the last guys added some code that completely disabled POS (the change wasn't ever activated as the coin age wasn't changed).  I'd like to know if you rolled it back or that at least your developers are competent by seeing what they changed.  Blind wallet downloads are never a good idea these days. 

https://github.com/dx11/ultracoin-2/tree/dev
Activity: 224

MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE

Are you going to post the source?  It has not been updated and honestly, the last guys added some code that completely disabled POS (the change wasn't ever activated as the coin age wasn't changed).  I'd like to know if you rolled it back or that at least your developers are competent by seeing what they changed.  Blind wallet downloads are never a good idea these days. 

Hello,
why can't i register in this pool http://ultracoinpool.info Huh

It is open now.

Please consider also using one of the other official pools;

> new DEV pool http://www.ultracoins.info/ 
> Multipool at http://www.cryptotrain.net/ 
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Activity: 91
im noticing that the multipool hashrate is dropping significantly, whats going on? are people still upset over the fork?  Huh

theres still no fees, what more do people want?
Activity: 66
Welcome to the future !

MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE

Activity: 251
Everybody join multipool and use miner from this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sgminer-with-x11x13nist5quarkanime-kernels-compatible-146-amd-drivers-658411 You can gain 40% more hashrate mining x11 algo Smiley

My hashrate increased from 1.9 to 2.6 MHs Cheesy (R9 270)
Pages:
Jump to: