Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AssetStream-The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform - page 44. (Read 6455 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
If there is a Paypass on the phone, then you don’t even need a card. Took a loan in the application and immediately pay for the purchase
Activity: 79
Isn't it easier for you to issue your virtual card and transfer money to the card?

It would be much more convenient. Get a loan instantly to a bank card and immediately pay for goods and services.  Cool
Activity: 28
Isn't it easier for you to issue your virtual card and transfer money to the card?
Activity: 84
Who will issue cash after receiving the loan?

Cash will be issued by local agencies in national currency.
Activity: 87
Will you keep the received investments in cryptocurrency or will you change into stable coins?

The currency to be used in the platform is a stable currency inside the platform (ASD).

Token ASD pegged to the dollar?
Activity: 97
Who will issue cash after receiving the loan?
copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 1
Will you keep the received investments in cryptocurrency or will you change into stable coins?

The currency to be used in the platform is a stable currency inside the platform (ASD).
copper member
Does AssetStream have its own debt collection department?

Hello, we have our methods for debt recovery, you can read our whitepaper for more; https://www.assetstream.co/AssetStream-Whitepaper.pdf
copper member
Will you use the services of third parties to return the loans issued faster?
Hello, please make your question a bit clearer. Smiley
Activity: 93
It may be worthwhile to introduce additional protection for the AssetStream mobile application. Fingerprint Protection
Activity: 70
In case of loss of the smartphone, you will need to contact the representatives of AssetStream and tell about what happened, so that the attacker could not use your money
Activity: 96
If I lose my smartphone, will a thief be able to get a loan in my name?
Activity: 105
Loans are issued only in local currency or in US dollars you can also get a loan?

Loans are issued only in local currency. This is written in the technical document.

When AssetStream will open a business in Thailand. This means loans will be issued in Thai baht
Activity: 99
Loans are issued only in local currency or in US dollars you can also get a loan?
Activity: 34
Can I buy tokens using Payeer or LiqPay?

Not. Cryptocurrencies that are accepted on the ICO are listed on the site. With Payeer you can buy bitcoin and invest it in AssetStream
Activity: 30
Can I buy tokens using Payeer or LiqPay?
Activity: 33
Where will the profits of AssetStream go?

They will invest in their token Wink

The project team has a social mission and available funds can be used to invest in startups.
Activity: 40
Where will the profits of AssetStream go?
Activity: 46
Activity: 59
I think this is not a good idea. If the debtor does not pay this is a reason to go to court and to make a penalty in a legal manner
Pages:
Jump to: