Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AssetStream-The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform - page 47. (Read 6455 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
The team will need to add new languages to the site and conduct a legal analysis of their activities in these countries.
Activity: 105
In essence, AssetStream is a decentralized international credit company. The fact that the team chose the South East Asia market does not mean that users from other countries will not be able to take a loan.
Activity: 99
A lot of microloans and pawnshops are now open in the post-Soviet space. It says that this is a profitable business in this area. However, the AssetStream team should choose for itself the development vector.
Activity: 34
If this is true, then many residents of Russia and Ukraine will begin to take loans in AssetStream. This will help in the organization of business for private entrepreneurs.
Activity: 30
Nevertheless, these are very promising markets for lending development.

These countries are in crisis and need funding
Activity: 33
Did the AssetStream team consider entering the Russian and Ukrainian markets?

I read that in these countries now there is a huge interest on loans. For micro loans you can pay 1-2% per day
Activity: 40
Did the AssetStream team consider entering the Russian and Ukrainian markets?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I see people really interested in this project. however, I see, that managers are not very active in relation to this.... that is, I do not see answers to the questions. it is wrong. the team should ensure, that project participants, its users, and all those, who are interested get answers to what they are interested in.
Activity: 46
Microfinance will be directed to a small business. Will you insure loans issued?
Activity: 59
You will have ATMs, where users can exchange cryptocurrency for fiat money?
Activity: 67
How can a person without a smartphone or laptop get a loan?
Activity: 59
Are you planning to open your offices in Asian countries?
Activity: 79
Representatives of AssetStream have already announced that they will act in a legal manner and will recover from debtors through court
Activity: 28
I came across collectors. These are terrible people who have nothing holy. I hope that all relations between the lender and the borrower will only be through the court in a lawful manner.
Activity: 84
Will you sell borrowers debt to collectors?

This is a big problem. I believe that the activities of collectors should be prohibited by law. Creditors must collect debt only through the courts.
Activity: 87
Will you sell borrowers debt to collectors?
Activity: 97
Will you give loans to North Koreans?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 93
How will AssetStream analyze the creditworthiness of borrowers?
Activity: 70
At what age is registration allowed on your platform as a lender?

You must be a legally responsible person. You must be 18 years old before registering at AssetStream
Activity: 96
At what age is registration allowed on your platform as a lender?
Pages:
Jump to: