Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AssetStream-The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform - page 49. (Read 6455 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How many tokens are allocated for ICO? What is the cost of tokens?

Are you planning to give bonuses?
Activity: 96
That is, if the project collects an amount less than 1,440,000 USD, then investors will get their money back or will an additional fundraising round be announced?
Activity: 105
Soft cap: 1,440,000 USD

The minimum amount is a little less than half a million dollars.

Whereas Hard cap is 21 million dollars
Activity: 99
What is the minimum amount to be raised so that you can realize your plans for the roadmap?
Activity: 34
If the user has a low credit rating, can he request to delete his account and create a new one with a net credit rating?
Activity: 30
I think that theoretically, the interest rate should not depend on the country of residence of the borrower, but if the lender wants, he can only lend to residents of a particular country
Activity: 33
Interest rates will be the same for residents of all countries?
Activity: 40
AssetStream is focused on working with users from countries with less developed economies?

I think this is their priority. To help the development of small businesses and economies
Activity: 46
I think that user data can only be transferred to law enforcement agencies or by court order.
Activity: 59
The lender can get all the data of the borrower if he did not return the loan?

I think AssetStream will not give out user data in private. It is not legal
Activity: 67
The lender can get all the data of the borrower if he did not return the loan?
Activity: 59
Are there any restrictions on the registration of residents of some countries?
Activity: 79
Right. Lenders are starting to compete with each other and this will lead to lower interest rates.

This will be beneficial for borrowers who want to get a loan without overpaying large interest.

But if there are few lenders on the platform, this will cause an increase in the interest rate.

Therefore, the AssetStream platform should have a large community and popularity.
Activity: 28
Right. Lenders are starting to compete with each other and this will lead to lower interest rates.

This will be beneficial for borrowers who want to get a loan without overpaying large interest.
Activity: 84
100% per month is a bust.

Bank loans are cheaper, but they are quite difficult to obtain.

The lender will set the interest rate in AssetStream, but when there are many users on the platform, the lenders will begin to lower the interest rate
Activity: 87
In my city there are micro lending institutions that issue loans at 3 percent per day. It is very expensive, but I have no other options.

In a month, almost 100% of the loan is obtained. This is just a robbery!

The AssetStream platform will provide fast loans with an interest rate of about 5% per month
Activity: 97
In my city there are micro lending institutions that issue loans at 3 percent per day. It is very expensive, but I have no other options.
Activity: 93
The deposit is made in a cryptocurrency in a smart contract. Therefore, it is safe and almost instantaneous.

Each borrower receives a loan and in the future may receive a loan at a lower percentage.
Activity: 70
To get a loan in AssetStream, the collateral is not needed?

I think this is not right, as the rights of the creditor must be protected
Activity: 96
Since the people of Africa do not have real estate, the banks never give them a loan. But Africa is a very promising business market.
Pages:
Jump to: