Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AssetStream-The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform - page 50. (Read 6455 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Bank branches are often robbed, as the law enforcement system is poorly developed there.

AssetStream will be a safe remote bank. It is convenient and fast.
Activity: 99
In African countries, the banking system is practically underdeveloped. Therefore, a personal bank on a smartphone is a great solution for people in Africa.
Activity: 34
USA is a great market for AssetStream. There are many cryptocurrency ATMs. Many invest in Bitcoin and everyone lives on credit.

This is your paradise  Roll Eyes
Activity: 30
According to research, every fifth American invests in Bitcoin, so there shouldn't be any problems with a pledge.

If his user is satisfied with the interest rate, he can easily get a loan in AssetStream
Activity: 33
I know that in the US, almost 70% of small businesses take bank loans to develop their business.

However., Interest rates on such loans are very high.

Where do startups have money for collateral for loans?

Cryptocurrency is expensive now too
Activity: 40
I know that in the US, almost 70% of small businesses take bank loans to develop their business.

However., Interest rates on such loans are very high.
Activity: 46
I understand that AssetStream will have 2 credit rating options?

How will they differ?

AssetStream has an efficient Credit Rating and Credit Scoring

Will indicate the probability of repayment of the loan by the borrower.
Activity: 59
I understand that AssetStream will have 2 credit rating options?

How will they differ?
Activity: 67
A lender on the platform can provide a loan at 0 percent?

I think this is the business of the lender. He wants, he chooses a zero interest rate.

But the AssetStream platform fee will still have to be paid.
Activity: 59
A lender on the platform can provide a loan at 0 percent?
Activity: 79
It would be cool if you did not issue loans in stable coins, but issued loans in fiat money on the security of cryptocurrency
Activity: 28
Can startups take loans to AssetStream to implement their ideas?

They can organize ico and collect cryptocurrency., Which will become a pledge
Activity: 84
IEO takes up to 30% of the collected investment, so I would not say that this is the right choice for a project that believes in itself
Activity: 87
ICO starts on May 27th? Why aren't you working with exchanges for IEO?

ICO is now almost no funds collected. All projects switched to IEO and I think this is the right decision, as you demonstrate your project to the target audience.
Activity: 97
ICO starts on May 27th? Why aren't you working with exchanges for IEO?
copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 1

Do you know how to travel without worrying about financial flexibility? AssetStream is the answer:
https://bit.ly/2YlqKh0
Activity: 93
The blockchain is being tested by many banks, as it has fast and cheap transactions.

A smart contract can make lending instant and secure
Activity: 70
The banking system has many problems. They have a work schedule, a weekend, a human factor that can make a mistake.

Blockchain solves all these problems.
Activity: 96
You're wrong. Only in the first half of 2018, British banks lost more than 500 million pounds sterling. Customers were left without money, since the banking system was poorly protected.
Activity: 105
Traditional banks cope with lending in full. What will people use AssetStream for?

Traditional banks are built at the minimum risk of losing loans. They take as a pledge everything that has value and if you do not return the loan they will take everything from you to the last cent.
Pages:
Jump to: