Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AssetStream-The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform - page 54. (Read 6455 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
guys you read each other's thoughts  Grin Grin Grin

I do not recommend selling a coin before the launch of the lending platform, as the price will be less. When the project team launches AssetStreem we will be able to see the price increase + 1000%
Activity: 130
Can I also exchange the AST to another coin when I wish to?
probably not. while the ICO lasts, nothing can be done with them. when the exchange adds, it will be possible to make a sale

On decentralized exchanges (EtherDelta), a coin may appear in the listing before the ICO is completed, but the price will be less than
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
probably not. while the ICO lasts, nothing can be done with them. when the exchange adds, it will be possible to make a sale
You can at any time exchange for a decentralized exchange such as Etherdelta, only the price will be much lower than the ICO price.
Activity: 84
Do you have a license for lending? In the field of activity you indicated that you provide only wallets for virtual currencies.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Activity: 31
in what currency can I leave a deposit?

p2p lending is very interesting since it is safe and very simple

Hi, we accept FIAT, BTC, ETH and BCH for the ICO.

Did you support BCH Roger Vera?

Funding in Bitcoin SV will be available?
Activity: 97
Over the past year, about 10 such projects have appeared that offer peer-to-peer lending.

What is the main difference between AssetStreem?
copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 1
copper member
in what currency can I leave a deposit?

p2p lending is very interesting since it is safe and very simple

Hi, we accept FIAT, BTC, ETH and BCH for the ICO.
Activity: 93
I want to take a microloan. I have to register and go through kyc.

I get a loan, but what should I do next with a cryptocurrency and how to exchange it for fiat money?

You can use the services LocalBitcoins or Coinbase.

There you can exchange cryptocurrency and get a US dollar to a bank account or fiat money
Activity: 70
I want to take a microloan. I have to register and go through kyc.

I get a loan, but what should I do next with a cryptocurrency and how to exchange it for fiat money?
Activity: 96
You have indicated that during public sales you accept US dollars. Do you have an open bank account opened for a legal entity?

I think that in this case it was meant that they would accept any liquid stablecoins (usdt, etc.)
copper member
Hope you guys are gonna stay for real, and be the best lending platform we have ever seen.

Hello, we can only promise to put in all our best.
Activity: 105
You have indicated that during public sales you accept US dollars. Do you have an open bank account opened for a legal entity?
Activity: 99
What documents do I need to provide in the required order for a loan without collateral?
copper member
When will the users manual and guidebook be released?

Hello, please stay tuned to our social media platforms. We will release an update about that.
Activity: 33
coinmarketcap already has two coins with the AST ticker.

Maybe you should think about another ticker of your token?
Activity: 40
p2p lending is secure only with full collateral. But why should a borrower take out a loan if he has collateral?
Activity: 46
All money is not stored in the accounts of creditors, but in the accounts of AssetStreem?
Activity: 59
I watched the video and did not quite understand.

Do lenders contribute funds to the assetstream platform, and then do you give out loans yourself?

I understand that too. AssetStreem provides loans through a smart contract only to users who have undergone a full verification of their data.
Pages:
Jump to: