Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] ATHERO| IOT |INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS| 🚀💥 - page 2. (Read 31125 times)

Activity: 731
Merit: 100
I asked this question more than a month ago, it is not clear why Athero continue to post on the forum, create tg group and even send out tokens to the bounty participants, and after that he disappear again. There was also a message about the beta launch at the end of August, but this did not happen and now again complete silence from the Athero account owner.
The developer tried to increase the demand for tokens on the market in the ways you mentioned, but apparently that method did not work so the developer disappeared again.
So don't get your hopes up because this is a scam project
I don't understand what's with the Athero team, if they are really serious about developing this project again then they shouldn't disappear. their words at this time are hard to believe and I also don't really expect this project. the proof so far there is still no update from Athero and indeed this is %100 scam.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
I asked this question more than a month ago, it is not clear why Athero continue to post on the forum, create tg group and even send out tokens to the bounty participants, and after that he disappear again. There was also a message about the beta launch at the end of August, but this did not happen and now again complete silence from the Athero account owner.
The developer tried to increase the demand for tokens on the market in the ways you mentioned, but apparently that method did not work so the developer disappeared again.
So don't get your hopes up because this is a scam project
cbw
Activity: 1008
Merit: 430

This project is inactive and there is no reason for them to pay bounty hunters because the participants will certainly never see THO. I think we should say goodbye to this project now and avoid future mistakes as many other projects are facing the same situation. I personally have a lot of frustrations, but that doesn't solve the problem here and we will have to find another project instead of waiting.
I already to say good bye to this project, keep focus to new project and now my choice is invest to IEO project in big exchange. Forget this failed ICO.
IDK why he came back for few days and distribute tokens to few bounty participants and create new TG athero group and again disappeared.
Intentions of admin was not good I think, Well again people saying that athero is scam project yeah indeed athero is scam.
Well mate if you want to invest then choose top 10 cryptocurrencies, definitely you will get good profit after few months.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117

This project is inactive and there is no reason for them to pay bounty hunters because the participants will certainly never see THO. I think we should say goodbye to this project now and avoid future mistakes as many other projects are facing the same situation. I personally have a lot of frustrations, but that doesn't solve the problem here and we will have to find another project instead of waiting.
I already to say good bye to this project, keep focus to new project and now my choice is invest to IEO project in big exchange. Forget this failed ICO.
IDK why he came back for few days and distribute tokens to few bounty participants and create new TG athero group and again disappeared.
Intentions of admin was not good I think, Well again people saying that athero is scam project yeah indeed athero is scam.
Well mate if you want to invest then choose top 10 cryptocurrencies, definitely you will get good profit after few months.
Activity: 840

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
I think the team of Athero will disappear again with the money from tokensale. They have an old telegram group and why did they make a new group?
The team has silent for a long time and couldn't be contacted.
Not "will" but it is already. So we all need to be careful because dev is trying to fool us back by pretending to continue to develop the project
what advantage of those who pretend to develop the project? even their tokens are not listed on exchange, on mercatox no "open deposit" and zero volume
distribution is done only to cover up a little lie that happened at this time and after that admin or team Athero has ben disappeared. they give tokens that have no value in the market, this is very sad. they say the deposit will be available again at mercatox and I haven't seen that happen to date. there may not be a reason anymore if we have to trust this project.

Activity: 731
I think the team of Athero will disappear again with the money from tokensale. They have an old telegram group and why did they make a new group?
Not "will" but it is already. So we all need to be careful because dev is trying to fool us back by pretending to continue to develop the project
what advantage of those who pretend to develop the project? even their tokens are not listed on exchange, on mercatox no "open deposit" and zero volume
distribution is done only to cover up a little lie that happened at this time and after that admin or team Athero has ben disappeared. they give tokens that have no value in the market, this is very sad. they say the deposit will be available again at mercatox and I haven't seen that happen to date. there may not be a reason anymore if we have to trust this project.

I think it's a futile action and just a waste of time so it certainly has no benefit,
and indeed we must continue to be careful of the development team most importantly keep yourself
That's true,  it will be a futile action. We should be more careful and don't believe what the Athero team will do. This project now is dead project.
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork
I think it's a futile action and just a waste of time so it certainly has no benefit,
and indeed we must continue to be careful of the development team most importantly keep yourself
Activity: 910
https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg
Activity: 339
I still have not received tokens for participating in the bounty program, they have not paid anything. They owe me more than 120,000 tokens. Such an attitude towards people helping in the development of the project is not justified. And until they pay all the rewards to talk about further development, it makes no sense.
Do you have ever checked carefully their project? This is a failed project, or you can say it's scam. Few team members, and even not related to Blockchain field, just blank LinkedIN profiles, how they can create the concept so-called "Internet of Blockchain"?.
For get about it and move on, because even you receive their tokens, it worth nothing.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

Very good question, I'm also not sure if they have returned investor funds. Their new telegram also only has 7 members and even then there were no investors, only bounty hunters who begged for payments

Activity: 910
https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg
Athero disappeared again, I don't know whether they are serious about developing this project again or just want to deny accusations of scam on him? it's been week he disappeared, if indeed he wanted to correct mistakes, he should have been more active in convincing everyone

Instead of wasting our time here better we have to move because the value of this coin is zero in the market and what is the use if he sends the bounty payment to us. My concern is whether the company refund the investors amount or not? Because he keeps on mentioning we have to refund the investors amount to them.
Very good question, I'm also not sure if they have returned investor funds. Their new telegram also only has 7 members and even then there were no investors, only bounty hunters who begged for payments
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Athero disappeared again, I don't know whether they are serious about developing this project again or just want to deny accusations of scam on him? it's been week he disappeared, if indeed he wanted to correct mistakes, he should have been more active in convincing everyone

Instead of wasting our time here better we have to move because the value of this coin is zero in the market and what is the use if he sends the bounty payment to us. My concern is whether the company refund the investors amount or not? Because he keeps on mentioning we have to refund the investors amount to them.
Activity: 728
I still have not received tokens for participating in the bounty program, they have not paid anything. They owe me more than 120,000 tokens. Such an attitude towards people helping in the development of the project is not justified. And until they pay all the rewards to talk about further development, it makes no sense.
Activity: 646
Merit: 102
http://Moonbet.io
Indeed it's very difficult to restore investor confidence but if team is now really working and re-contacting mercatox or token list on another exchange then I'm sure all investors will return to athero
No one can believe when got lying before. Team have  to build them reputaion as begin, they have to start from zero and working seriously for this project, I am not sure investore will come back when team isn't pay all bounty participant at past.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
I think they aren't serious at all because not all bounty participants receive their reward.
Maybe only those who complains have receive like crairezx20, the rest were disregarded as they thought they are not after of the bounty again.

They should send all the pending rewards if they want to fully get back their good reputation again, all of them help for this project to be a success, all of them deserve a reward of their effort.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I see some participants here or maybe all of participants have got their prizes, I know the team wants to try to contact exchanges again for THO. if at that time the team did not do anything stupid and still continue the development of Athero then now it won't end like this. I don't know whether the Athero project has a future or not and I want to see what will happen next after this. Grin
Indeed it's very difficult to restore investor confidence but if team is now really working and re-contacting mercatox or token list on another exchange then I'm sure all investors will return to athero
True.
Patience is the the key in crypto,
Pages:
Jump to: