Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Auctus - Smart Contract Powered Retirement Planning - page 14. (Read 54425 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

Howdy, What an awesome project! The development team looks professional with an assortment of different skills and skillsets. Good luck

Yes they are, I am still following this thread because I knew we have a great project in the making I am part of the bounty signature and I am excited to receive my actus after their Ico I hope it will not like Blocklancer where people only receive pennies for their works.

According to spreadsheet your bountu payment will be pretty nice, so wait end of ICO  Wink
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269

Howdy, What an awesome project! The development team looks professional with an assortment of different skills and skillsets. Good luck

Yes they are, I am still following this thread because I knew we have a great project in the making I am part of the bounty signature and I am excited to receive my actus after their Ico I hope it will not like Blocklancer where people only receive pennies for their works.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Project looks very seriously, I think that it is great example of "Nice ICO to invest". Here are reasons why I decided so: 1.Demo Version 2.A long and thorough preparation for the ICO 3.Good partners

How pity that I didn`t participate in your bounty program  Sad
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Austus will be a successful project! The project has an excellent strategy for attracting investors! The participants of the project promote this project very well!
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
Thank you for clarification.

Activity: 169
Merit: 105
Hello, can somebody clarify what "15% bonus" means?
Is it only for new purchases?
Or for the whole 1st round?
And what about pre-sale investors?
 Huh

p.s. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that initially there was no word about any 2nd round at all.  Huh

You are correct. Initially, we were not planning a second round.

The bonus is not for new purchases, it is for the people that already participated, including pre-sale investors.

Pre-sale investors will have additional 15% on top of the previous bonus and people that invested between March 27 and March 31 will get the 15%.

The decision of offering this bonus was made because the conversion rate of people with completed KYC that actually participated in the token sale was badly influenced by the bearish market. The token sale period was too short (4 days) and we decided to extend it. To compensate people that already contributed, we decided to use bounty tokens that were not used and would be in the hands of the team.

Please read the full explanation on our announcement post: https://blog.auctus.org/extending-the-auc-token-sale-214f22ce7ff9
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
Hello, can somebody clarify what "15% bonus" means?
Is it only for new purchases?
Or for the whole 1st round?
And what about pre-sale investors?
 Huh

p.s. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that initially there was no word about any 2nd round at all.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
Hello, i have a question about raised ETH. Can you share ETH address for contribution with us? Because i have some questions about it, and also i would not refuse to see it by myself.

here is one quote from many:
A гдe cмoтpeть тo? Ecли пoлзyнoк cмoтpeть, тo я eщe кpacивeй нapиcyю, a cмapт кoнтpaктa или кoшeлькa нe нaшeл. Ecть ccылкa?

it sounds like: "but where to watch? I can't find smart contract or wallet address"
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
Auctus is a great project, I have been knowing about it since august or september, i guess. and now the crowdsale is live. i have never had a doubt about the potential of this company. Yesterday i checked the tokensale results and a little more than 4k were collected, and now, less than 20 hours past, the project has collected more than 5k! In my opinion it's a very nice criteria.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
5000 ETH raised. Not bad, but hope you will raise more.
Good luck!  Grin

One of those ICO's where developers really doing something for project succes!
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
Auctus featured on Forbes!

Millennials Speak Out About Investing In Cryptocurrencies For Retirement Funds

Yet while the future looks bright for using cryptocurrency to save for retirement, a recent survey from Auctus, a smart contract-powered retirement planning platform, shows that more work still needs to be done.

While many millennials admit to owning cryptocurrencies, 6% out of 501 American millennials surveyed by Auctus noted that they would consider using cryptocurrencies as an investment option for their retirement plan. While this number is notable, the CEO of Auctus, Raphael Vantroost, is hopeful that blockchain-based solutions will help encourage more young people to put forth cryptocurrency for their retirement portfolios.

Forbes is huge in the media if you get feature on this Media, it could only mean you are going to be huge and high potential in the market, not every Ico has an article on Forbes, this is a great miles stone for Auctus project.
Auctus featured on Forbes!

Millennials Speak Out About Investing In Cryptocurrencies For Retirement Funds

Yet while the future looks bright for using cryptocurrency to save for retirement, a recent survey from Auctus, a smart contract-powered retirement planning platform, shows that more work still needs to be done.

While many millennials admit to owning cryptocurrencies, 6% out of 501 American millennials surveyed by Auctus noted that they would consider using cryptocurrencies as an investment option for their retirement plan. While this number is notable, the CEO of Auctus, Raphael Vantroost, is hopeful that blockchain-based solutions will help encourage more young people to put forth cryptocurrency for their retirement portfolios.

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Guaranteed participation is over, 72 hours left for unlimited contribution. http://auctus.org/tokensale
The concept behind the project is unique. I'm not sure any other project in the space offers products similar to the ones auctus is developing. However, The team did pick a really bad time to hold the public crowdsale. Good thing the soft cap has already been reached. I'll be sitting this one out but I'd keep an eye on the project. I really need a retirement plan soon

Thank you for your kind words =)
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
The concept behind the project is unique. I'm not sure any other project in the space offers products similar to the ones auctus is developing. However, The team did pick a really bad time to hold the public crowdsale. Good thing the soft cap has already been reached. I'll be sitting this one out but I'd keep an eye on the project. I really need a retirement plan soon
I also strongly expects that this project could be realized soon, because I want to feel the results of this project. the success and the success of the project we always wait.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hi everyone!

Yes, our token sale is LIVE! Check all details here on our website: https://auctus.org/tokensale/

Our soft cap was already reached: 4.3k ETH

Thank you all for your support!

And if you still haven't contributed check instructions here: https://blog.auctus.org/how-to-participate-in-the-auctus-token-sale-d34243f89753
Activity: 126
What's the date? Seems I got in time to get introduced this project. Good luck guys.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Seems like Token Sale is LIVE. Any update currently data has collect fund and participant? Then will team combine all funds for past of ICO ? I wish Auctus will run like the wish or goal. They has good team and advice. these are really good quality of project.
Pages:
Jump to: