Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Auctus - Smart Contract Powered Retirement Planning - page 18. (Read 54425 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
this Auctus project i see it is a very potential project, i think this project is worthy of being the best ico project .. i see a team consisting of professionals and experts, i am sure this project will succeed and get the best .. yes maybe this is the best project of its platform .. i am so enthusiastic to observe the progress of this project and i think this project will be a great project and a very promising prospect .. i hope this project gets all the planned targets

Thank you for the support!

Please take a look at our latest updates:

Our first video update

Auctus Token Sale launching on 27 March!

I'm glad they finally announced it they started last August 2017 and March 27 is a big day for supporters to buy this coin, I'm surprised that it will only last for 96 hours anyway with the success of the pre sale I'm sure it will not take 96 hours to reach the softcap.

i think that launching extra bounty would be a good idea.. cause people were waiting for a long-long time. of course it's a very promising project, but it has been on pause for more than 7 months..
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
this Auctus project i see it is a very potential project, i think this project is worthy of being the best ico project .. i see a team consisting of professionals and experts, i am sure this project will succeed and get the best .. yes maybe this is the best project of its platform .. i am so enthusiastic to observe the progress of this project and i think this project will be a great project and a very promising prospect .. i hope this project gets all the planned targets

Our first video update

I'm glad they finally announced it they started last August 2017 and March 27 is a big day for supporters to buy this coin, I'm surprised that it will only last for 96 hours anyway with the success of the pre sale I'm sure it will not take 96 hours to reach the softcap.
Activity: 169
Merit: 105

Our first video update

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
When is ICO going to Start Sir? And what is the price?  Huh Huh
Please read above your post.

The Auctus token sale will launch on March 27, 2018, starting at 2 PM GMT and will run for 96 hours.

Only 96hours for ICO?

https://blog.auctus.org/auctus-token-sale-launching-on-27-march-f7a34ea878a6

- The Auctus token sale will launch on March 27, 2018, starting at 2 PM GMT and will run for 96 hours. (March 31st, 2018)
- Price: 1 ETH = 2000 AUC
- hard cap: US$ 20 million (when the hard cap not reached, unsold token will be burn)
- Join the whitelist at: https://auctus.org/tokensale
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
When is ICO going to Start Sir? And what is the price?  Huh Huh
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
The Auctus token sale will launch on March 27, 2018, starting at 2 PM GMT and will run for 96 hours.

Only 96hours for ICO?

https://blog.auctus.org/auctus-token-sale-launching-on-27-march-f7a34ea878a6
Auctus is surely one of the most promising upcoming ICOs around here, which is also why we've given you a excellent rating on our platform.
Keep up the good work, we really liked your demo.

I keep an eye on this, this is indeed a great project to invest in, very quiet but a lot of development in the background I hope potential investors will set an eye on this project, this has the potential to hit in the top 20 in the future.
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Auctus is surely one of the most promising upcoming ICOs around here, which is also why we've given you a excellent rating on our platform.
Keep up the good work, we really liked your demo.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Hi, guys,

The token sale date will be announced really soon. I can tell you that it will be some time around late February or mid-March.

In the meantime, please check out our new affiliation:

Auctus becomes member of Melonport led MAMA regulatory initiative

after waiting more 1 month now i get information about auctus tokensale.
goodjob dev with much new affiliation this project will easy to get caps
I really missed all the recent updates completely about the membership of Auctus of Mama project. Those were so messy few days that couldn't properly follow what was going on. This is something totally new for me so will start reading everything about this recent development before letting any feedback.

Hi XCNP!

I recommend you to join our Telegram at https://t.me/AuctusProject to prevent you from missing further updates!
Thanks for the support
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I really missed all the recent updates completely about the membership of Auctus of Mama project. Those were so messy few days that couldn't properly follow what was going on. This is something totally new for me so will start reading everything about this recent development before letting any feedback.
there are no doubts that Auctus is a serious and promising project, but it's almost the end of January. and yet there are no updates about the start of its crowdsale. well, at least i haven't found out any information about it. in my opinion,people are waiting for too long, reveal the secret, please.

I agree with you this is the best time to post a lot of updates, let potential investors know that the project is still ongoing and you are in the right track some of the successful Ico I've know keeps supporters and investors updated on what's happening behind the scene almost daily.

Yes all investors would love to hear this news, they desperately need the latest information to make stronger firmness.

there is a post in this thread made by a manager. he wrote that the token sale will start at the end of February or at the beginning of march)) at least something a little bit more precise))

All the information you need about Auctus are all here https://blog.auctus.org/ this is a legit project and the team can deliver the goods the bounty campaign is already over I am part of that campaign, but I believe they have enough supporters to make their ICO a success.

Thanks for your help here smyslov  Smiley
there are no doubts that Auctus is a serious and promising project, but it's almost the end of January. and yet there are no updates about the start of its crowdsale. well, at least i haven't found out any information about it. in my opinion,people are waiting for too long, reveal the secret, please.

I agree with you this is the best time to post a lot of updates, let potential investors know that the project is still ongoing and you are in the right track some of the successful Ico I've know keeps supporters and investors updated on what's happening behind the scene almost daily.

Yes all investors would love to hear this news, they desperately need the latest information to make stronger firmness.

there is a post in this thread made by a manager. he wrote that the token sale will start at the end of February or at the beginning of march)) at least something a little bit more precise))

All the information you need about Auctus are all here https://blog.auctus.org/ this is a legit project and the team can deliver the goods the bounty campaign is already over I am part of that campaign, but I believe they have enough supporters to make their ICO a success.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Yes, you are correct smyslov! Thanks for the support.

The token sale will take place next month, we will announce the date soon.

In the meantime, please take a look at our blog post about ICO best practices that we are following:

Best practice towards contributors

Good observation, thanks for posting this, in an Ico there should be practice that should be followed to gain trust from the community but some of the Icos failed on this and resort to cheating just to gain more funds this happen if the softcap is not reached.
Yes, you are correct smyslov! Thanks for the support.

The token sale will take place next month, we will announce the date soon.

In the meantime, please take a look at our blog post about ICO best practices that we are following:

Best practice towards contributors
Token sales ended already?

no, my friend. it hasn't even started yet. as a matter of fact, nobody knows when it is going to start. still no information..

I see, it's a long story... This topic have been started on August. But they haven't begun their ICO yet. Have team any problems?

Hi Lunar Crank!
The team doesn't have any problem, quite the contrary!
We are close to releasing the alpha version of the platform, we have closed some important partnerships and we have added a new advisor on our advisory board, previously from 0x Project:

Former 0x developer relations manager, Philippe Castonguay, to join Auctus’ Advisory Board

The token sale date will be announced soon on our Telegram: https://t.me/AuctusProject

That guy is not following this thread he just looked at the dev last post seeing that the dev hasn't posted quite a long time he figured that the project is having a trouble, but this is not the case, Auctus is doing a great job and it's only a matter of time before Auctus become a successful venture.
Token sales ended already?

no, my friend. it hasn't even started yet. as a matter of fact, nobody knows when it is going to start. still no information..

I see, it's a long story... This topic have been started on August. But they haven't begun their ICO yet. Have team any problems?

Hi Lunar Crank!
The team doesn't have any problem, quite the contrary!
We are close to releasing the alpha version of the platform, we have closed some important partnerships and we have added a new advisor on our advisory board, previously from 0x Project:

Former 0x developer relations manager, Philippe Castonguay, to join Auctus’ Advisory Board

The token sale date will be announced soon on our Telegram: https://t.me/AuctusProject
Pages:
Jump to: