Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Auctus - Smart Contract Powered Retirement Planning - page 15. (Read 54425 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
this project is unique concept,hope that its good enough for the future of the employees.hoping also to have more participants in here, good luck.hope so will be successful Wink

agree! the idea of the project is just great. i really hope we will see successful results of the ico, cause the team do deserve it, for sure! crowdsale starts tomorrow! good luck to all of us, and let's keep our fingers crossed for Auctus!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
this project is unique concept,hope that its good enough for the future of the employees.hoping also to have more participants in here, good luck.hope so will be successful Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Is the retirement plan in Auctus's implementation process freely selectable on the application? To ensure that we get the most suitable solution
Activity: 738
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Hello Dev, What is the minimum on token purchase?
Activity: 434
Merit: 175

This will be the most exiting ico in this month. Waited long and white listed. But i though its worth wait the project like gvt and i think it also will give return like genesis vision did. The team also always updated with awesome stuff like this..keep up the good work. And the most exiting about it. They are only running ico for 3 days for hard cap 20 million. I gues they already deal with some big company.
Activity: 169
Merit: 105
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I believe with Auctus, I hope Auctus succeed and be trusted by all the participants
Auctus featured on TheStreet.com: Why Cryptocurrency Could Be the Next Frontier in Retirement Investing

Click here to read the full article.
Activity: 924
I believe with Auctus, I hope Auctus succeed and be trusted by all the participants
it must be because the team already has a good strategy to attract a lot of investors and I think the team has worked hard for it
Auctus partners with Bancor to provide continuous liquidity for AUC token holders!

Click here to read the full announcement.

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Hey guys! Saw the whitepaper, and I think it's great! Very professional and authentic. May I ask where you are now based on your roadmap?

Sure!

We released a demo for a retirement plan using smart contracts in November 2017 and we started working on strategic partnerships.

Our goals for Q1 2018 were: Strategic Partnerships, Development of Alpha Auctus Platform, and Initial token sale.

In terms of Strategic partnerships, what we have achieved so far is:
The strategic partnerships and working collaborations include big companies from the traditional industry (the latest announcement being Prudential Financial) and other successful Ethereum projects, the latest being Bancor (and previously Cofound.it, Ripio Credit Network, among others).

We also joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and MAMA (Multichain Asset Management Association, led by Melonport).

Development of the Alpha platform:
We released the alpha ahead of time, one month earlier than expected. You can test it at https://platform.auctus.org/ or read more about it on our blog post announcement: https://blog.auctus.org/the-auctus-platform-mvp-is-live-e145543cd7bc

Next step:
We are going to have our token sale this month, starting on March 27th.
KYC submission is about to close, but there's still time!
You can subscribe at: https://kyc.auctus.org/

Thanks for the detailed response! Looks like the rating by Crypto Rated is spot on! https://cryptorated.com/ico-rating/auctus-project/
Win prizes in AUC tokens by testing our alpha! Join the Auctus Tournament!

Click here to read the full announcement.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
this particular Auctus task i see this is a very possible project, i believe this job is worth being the very best ico venture
Hey guys! Saw the whitepaper, and I think it's great! Very professional and authentic. May I ask where you are now based on your roadmap?

Sure!

We released a demo for a retirement plan using smart contracts in November 2017 and we started working on strategic partnerships.

Our goals for Q1 2018 were: Strategic Partnerships, Development of Alpha Auctus Platform, and Initial token sale.

In terms of Strategic partnerships, what we have achieved so far is:
The strategic partnerships and working collaborations include big companies from the traditional industry (the latest announcement being Prudential Financial) and other successful Ethereum projects, the latest being Bancor (and previously Cofound.it, Ripio Credit Network, among others).

We also joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and MAMA (Multichain Asset Management Association, led by Melonport).

Development of the Alpha platform:
We released the alpha ahead of time, one month earlier than expected. You can test it at https://platform.auctus.org/ or read more about it on our blog post announcement: https://blog.auctus.org/the-auctus-platform-mvp-is-live-e145543cd7bc

Next step:
We are going to have our token sale this month, starting on March 27th.
KYC submission is about to close, but there's still time!
You can subscribe at: https://kyc.auctus.org/
Activity: 224
Activity: 372
Auctus is really gaining a lot of support and credibility is increasing, I seldom see a lot of support from one ICO, very transparent and very true on what they are trying to accomplish I'm glad they are finally finalizing their ICO.

market is not good right now ,Auctus - Token Sale March 27  - 30 ,i really worry about whether can collect enough fund .
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
Auctus is really gaining a lot of support and credibility is increasing, I seldom see a lot of support from one ICO, very transparent and very true on what they are trying to accomplish I'm glad they are finally finalizing their ICO.
Activity: 377
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
I think this project is great, especially if all the participants are promoting this project very well, so will be able to attract the attention of many investors.
and I really hope that this project could go smoothly and the target can be achieved.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

what's BTCzilla? if i understand correctly, it's an exchange? the name is a little bit repelling))

i  have took a look ,a webisite like icodrops ,approved some ico project and crypto news ,not bad .i add my bookmark .

btc dropped again ,i hope will not affect Auctus  crowd-sale ,march 27 will recover everything .really hope .

Maybe some people are more attracted to bitcoin for a while because they can get bitcoin at a cheap price, but to go to this project maybe after the bitcoin price up again just go here for token purchase.
Pages:
Jump to: