Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Auctus - Smart Contract Powered Retirement Planning - page 16. (Read 54425 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 105

what's BTCzilla? if i understand correctly, it's an exchange? the name is a little bit repelling))

i  have took a look ,a webisite like icodrops ,approved some ico project and crypto news ,not bad .i add my bookmark .

btc dropped again ,i hope will not affect Auctus  crowd-sale ,march 27 will recover everything .really hope .

dont worry too much ,market will recover soon ,again and again ,the important thing you should hold your tokens or coins .

yeah but as we know the market  is falling down ,do you make a decision to invest Auctus  project ?

Our goal is to raise a total of 20 million dollars. The market fluctuation that has been going on the last few days will not affect our goal since we still haven't fixed the ETH/USD rate.

We will set the ETH/USD price closer to the ICO and the ICO will only go on for 4 days, so we won't be too exposed to the fluctuation.

People should not be concerned about the market. It is a good opportunity to buy cheap ETH to participate.

We are more worried about keeping the good news coming than about the market going down.

We have a lot more going on to announce before March 27th! Stay tuned!
Activity: 627
Merit: 500

what's BTCzilla? if i understand correctly, it's an exchange? the name is a little bit repelling))

i  have took a look ,a webisite like icodrops ,approved some ico project and crypto news ,not bad .i add my bookmark .

btc dropped again ,i hope will not affect Auctus  crowd-sale ,march 27 will recover everything .really hope .

dont worry too much ,market will recover soon ,again and again ,the important thing you should hold your tokens or coins .

yeah but as we know the market  is falling down ,do you make a decision to invest Auctus  project ?
Activity: 453
Merit: 250

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

Activity: 453

Activity: 756
Trphy.io
ICO has been successful and for so long and tiring of course for the team, hope I hope AUCTUS can be successful and not disappoint too when registered market exchanges due to long investment for a project
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Auctus at the EthCC Paris - Ethereum Scalability, Security and Governance

Click here to read the full post.

Mitja Pirc, Senior Start-up Advisor from Cofound.it, joins Auctus' Advisory Board!

Click here to read the full announcement.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Joined the Telegram channel at around 10am GMT+1, immediately got contacted by a scammer.  I posted a screenshot of that in the group and I got banned.
Could someone take a look at this please?  My handle @RobinTimmerman

Hi Robin, it was a mistake that we did when we were cleaning up the spam messages, sorry for that.
We have unbanned you now.  Smiley
Activity: 1
Joined the Telegram channel at around 10am GMT+1, immediately got contacted by a scammer.  I posted a screenshot of that in the group and I got banned.
Could someone take a look at this please?  My handle @RobinTimmerman
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
Hey guys, we have just released our brand new website! Have been a lot of releases last weeks, the team is working like hell both in office and in NY  Shocked but the deliveries are being awesome!

Credits was a huge success in their Ico but with Auctus existing platform and support coming from a different company, they will become a huge success also, it's a long preparation right now the price of all coins are not good I hope investors will see the huge potential of Auctus.
Activity: 672
the new website UI look like simple but professional,i much like it ,keep up your hard work Auctus  Team.
Activity: 154
Auctus.org Team
Hey guys, we have just released our brand new website! Have been a lot of releases last weeks, the team is working like hell both in office and in NY  Shocked but the deliveries are being awesome!

Activity: 154
Auctus.org Team
Hello, community. We are excited to announce that Auctus and Cofound.it have entered an official collaboration.

Cofound.it is the leading platform for training the world’s most promising blockchain startups and has helped many projects to be successfully funded in crowdsales.

You can check more details @ https://blog.auctus.org/auctus-partners-with-cofound-it-47cf305015f2

Activity: 84
Hi guys! Auctus seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Auctus SWOT results http://swot.digrate.com/report/b7162f1f-bf7d-4545-8af1-e5ca9c141edb
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Auctus is looking as trustful project. One of the reason is that they didn`t run ICO right after Pre-Sale although they could do it. They prefer to prepare before it and this pleases me ( I can see that Auctus Alpha Platform were already released ).

Yes they are doing it the other way around, take the bounty campaign they should have an ongoing bounty campaign right now, now that there Ico is coming but they opted not I don't know maybe they are confident that they are going to be huge in their Ico, very interesting to see how it goes, I wish the team success they deserve it.
Pages:
Jump to: