Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Auctus - Smart Contract Powered Retirement Planning - page 20. (Read 54425 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
Team please clarifie here whats going on and what the exact date for the ico. Many earlier investor want to get bonuses. They deserve it since the price of ethereum is 3x higher then your pre sale. Also i see duartee is always log in inthis thread but never talk here. Talk in this thread at least 2-3 a week for updating the news. So people does not worry about their money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
it's already 2018..i check this thread every week))) really looking forward to the announcement of an exact date of the ico start.. good luck to the team and investors.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
They are too many in/of two minds. They must not forget themselves. When the ICO date comes, people shouldn’t say "What project was this?" At the moment, it is a time when ICOs are not very good at trust. A move such that and in a time, will be recompensed by the investors more than expected.
Merit: 175
Lets just wait for them to post some good news. Maybe they still on a new year celebration. I hope they will announce ico date soon there are only shit ico nowadays and only few legit ico. I am preparing my etheeum for this ico. I dont think young people like them dare to scam from pre sale. They also look like have good attitude. I support them from the first.

My only question is. Why rocketchat did not work ? Its just for me or anyone else also have a problem to their rocket chat ?
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
Any news? It's new year and any new information from the team. We all waiting for some updates or something like that.
Last post 12 days ago  Cry

Always dropping in this thread to look for a new update, so far none even a new year greetings, I don't want to think that they already run away, because these people had a good reputation in their chosen fields, so let's wait for a few more days, it's still too early in this month,
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
Any news? It's new year and any new information from the team. We all waiting for some updates or something like that.
Last post 12 days ago  Cry
How many tokens will be issued?

Hi, 2xbit.
The total supply of AUC tokens issued depends on the amount raised in the token sale. Tokens will be generated dynamically according to the ETH amount sent to the smart contract, so in the end, there won't be any unsold token.

51% of all tokens will be distributed during the token sale.

The total will be:
[(ETH raised in pre-sale*2500)+(ETH raised in ICO)*2000]/0.51

When will start main phase of ICO campaign?

We are preparing everything to announce the exact date. The main token sale will happen in Q1 2018.

thanks for information. i am sure a lot of people will be looking forward to the date of the crowdsale to be announced and its start, of course. this project is very promising

It will if people continue to drop here or devs keep updating this thread especially in the coming ico which is still tentative up to this date, anyway after the holiday I'm sure there will be a lot of updates and focus coming from the team and supporters but for now let us enjoy the holiday.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Hi, 2xbit.
The total supply of AUC tokens issued depends on the amount raised in the token sale. Tokens will be generated dynamically according to the ETH amount sent to the smart contract, so in the end, there won't be any unsold token.

The total will be:

We are preparing everything to announce the exact date. The main token sale will happen in Q1 2018.

thanks for information. i am sure a lot of people will be looking forward to the date of the crowdsale to be announced and its start, of course. this project is very promising

I am sure everyone is looking forward to this crowdsale project.
 hopefully this project get a good response from the public

Hi, 2xbit.

The total will be:

Activity: 169
Merit: 105

Hi, 2xbit.

The total will be:

Activity: 120
Merit: 11
How many tokens will be issued? When will start main phase of ICO campaign?
is there any new news that we can receive today, this project is very long life. I am confident that all teams can finish it and keep fighting for the program to live and keep going.

The pre ico was successful they are preparing for their coming official ico, that will happen first quarter of 2018 they have build their reputation this year once their ico is near I'm sure they will have a lot of updates and besides this is the holiday season team are on breaks right now I guess.

i think that the crowdsale won't be less successful than pre ico was. i feel very sorry that i couldn't take part in a signature bounty campaign.. it's such a shame that social media campaign ended long time ago..
is there any new news that we can receive today, this project is very long life. I am confident that all teams can finish it and keep fighting for the program to live and keep going.

The pre ico was successful they are preparing for their coming official ico, that will happen first quarter of 2018 they have build their reputation this year once their ico is near I'm sure they will have a lot of updates and besides this is the holiday season team are on breaks right now I guess.

If I see the ICO is still not at the start and is still not specified, we just wait information date of ICO when at the start and end of the bounty participant AUCTUS team of social media have been many, the bounty hunter to see that this project is very interesting

i agree with you, it will be great to know when is the ico are going to launch. especially for people who have been waiting for it for a looong time)) but the project itself is very interesting and future oriented))
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

If I see the ICO is still not at the start and is still not specified, we just wait information date of ICO when at the start and end of the bounty participant AUCTUS team of social media have been many, the bounty hunter to see that this project is very interesting
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
This project couldn't begin own ICO very long time. They have very interesting idea, but when will ICO be begin? Such situation could have negative influence to result of ICO.

That is why I'm asking them for a second round anyway the pre ico token sales was a huge success and they have already gained a lot of supporters already they will just notified them when the ico begins I hope Auctus become a popular project of 2018, because they have a great team on board.
that's true because the second round can provide many opportunities to be successful in this project and that is the best way to progress this project

Well if there's a second round comes first quarter of the year I will participate since my current signature campaign will be over by then it's their decision to launch one but I doubt since they are now running a newsletter and now has a lot of followers that they will just give an update on their coming ico.

and there's an example of storm ico, they postponed their crowdsale, but ico went successfully, and now they are getting ready to appear on exchange markets.

and what second round are your talking about? second round or pre-sale or just bounty campaign before the main crowdsale? of course, it's not a very nice fact in the history of ico, that they have postponed the crowdsale.. let's hope for the best.
This project couldn't begin own ICO very long time. They have very interesting idea, but when will ICO be begin? Such situation could have negative influence to result of ICO.

That is why I'm asking them for a second round anyway the pre ico token sales was a huge success and they have already gained a lot of supporters already they will just notified them when the ico begins I hope Auctus become a popular project of 2018, because they have a great team on board.
that's true because the second round can provide many opportunities to be successful in this project and that is the best way to progress this project

Well if there's a second round comes first quarter of the year I will participate since my current signature campaign will be over by then it's their decision to launch one but I doubt since they are now running a newsletter and now has a lot of followers that they will just give an update on their coming ico.

and what second round are your talking about? second round or pre-sale or just bounty campaign before the main crowdsale? of course, it's not a very nice fact in the history of ico, that they have postponed the crowdsale.. let's hope for the best.
i participated in twitter bounty Auctus campaign, unfortunately the twitter campaign was first to end, and now the crowdsale has been postponed i am waiting and hoping for the best. i think the idea of auctus is very useful in modern society. i think it will cause changes for the best in our world. i hope so.

Pages:
Jump to: