Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Auctus - Smart Contract Powered Retirement Planning - page 29. (Read 54425 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 105
any beta beta version for investor to test ? i think if realse a beta version before ico start ,that's awsome better for ico movement

Hello, yadan86.

Since it would be difficult for investors to test a pension fund management platform (because in a pension fund you would need to contribute monthly to have retirement income) we are working on a demo version with simulation features.

The demo is scheduled to be released shortly after the presale, before the ICO. The code is public in our Github and I made a blog post presenting an overview of the demo: https://medium.com/auctus/dev-update-demo-overview-99fd7ba96fdc

Thanks for your support.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
I love your new website design and the innovation idea about pension funds.
That's will help a lot for Gov and help all old people included us in future if this project go right away
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
We did a video review on your product https://youtu.be/Y2flTuZtEJk
contacts:
email: [email protected] // [email protected]
telegram: @chzchz
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Auctus Whitepaper in now available in Polish: Check it out.
Activity: 174
Merit: 102
I like this project but are they already a working company like car taxi cartaxi.io .
ICOs are risky these days and i want to invest in a company that already exist.
who you talking about?
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I like this project but are they already a working company like car taxi cartaxi.io .
ICOs are risky these days and i want to invest in a company that already exist.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
The tweeter and facebook campaign was a success,that what happen when your project solve a problem.It is a wise decision to invest in Auctus ICO
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
any beta beta version for investor to test ? i think if realse a beta version before ico start ,that's awsome better for ico movement
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Very innovative idea, use pension funds based on smart contract, your ICO may be good, let more ppl know this one.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
A smart contract based pension fund will make its important place very soon because this is transparent and gives tranquility about the safety of those funds. Old traditional pension funds in private sector can't compete with it that's why I see it becoming among important player in this market sector being among first movers on blockchain.
Activity: 169
Merit: 105
Hello, everyone!

The Auctus Project is part of a joint effort (together with Aragon, Golem, OmiseGO and others) to increase security in our communication channels. We will soon close our Slack channel and migrate to Rocket.Chat.

We announced it today in our blog: https://medium.com/auctus/announcing-our-migration-to-an-open-source-messaging-platform-d061844837d5

Other projects have already announced it as well:

Please be welcome to send us your opinion regarding this subject (and anything else)!
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
The project is worth the attention.  I hope to get some good news from this project. Will keep my eyes on this project.Good luck
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
Have a good day, The Auctus team when will the bounty reward be distributed amoung the all bounty hunter..?

Hello Imran1271, it will be distributed on Nov 14, as stated in bounty thread.
Activity: 183
Have a good day, The Auctus team when will the bounty reward be distributed amoung the all bounty hunter..?
Activity: 372
This project is one of the healthy project the world needs with blockchain, i hope you'll make it work, it could disrupt everything for our life savings Smiley

Hello dave111223, thanks a lot for your wishes. That's our goal: to use the Blockchain to solve real world's problem and make people life better Smiley

thats awsome goal for people on the real world. hope Auctus  ico will success
Activity: 154
Auctus.org Team
This project is one of the healthy project the world needs with blockchain, i hope you'll make it work, it could disrupt everything for our life savings Smiley

Hello dave111223, thanks a lot for your wishes. That's our goal: to use the Blockchain to solve real world's problem and make people life better Smiley
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Although there is a lot of time in the investment day, there is a very good interest. I think the interest will increase with time. Sure to be successful.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Activity: 154
Auctus.org Team
Looking out for more information about this on the blogs!

Hello tu0666047zish! Thanks for your interest!

Have you checked our website Auctus.org? There you will be able to see a lot of synthetized information, a 1min video that shows the idea and also the FAQ to solve most common doubts.

Hope it helps.
Pages:
Jump to: