Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Auctus - Smart Contract Powered Retirement Planning - page 32. (Read 54425 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 105
Is this a legit project ?
and who are the current competitors for this project  Huh

I am one of the team members, so you shouldn't only take my word for it when I answer that the project is legit.

I can point you some things we are doing to avoid any doubts you have:

• Be welcome to check our social media profiles and ask us anything, we take community opinions very seriously and we don't want to hide anything about our background.
  • Before the main ICO, we will release a demo version of our platform in the Ethereum testnet so you can simulate managing your own pension fund using smart contracts. You can track development progress in our github.
  • As described in the whitepaper, the funds raised in the ICO will be locked. At the end of the ICO, if it is successful, we will be able to transfer a maximum of 20% of the funds raised, and the rest will be released monthly to cover our expenses. If the ICO is not successful, you will be able to recover your contribution.
  • 20% of the total supply of the AUC token will belong to the founding team for a long term alignment of interests, and our AUC tokens will also be locked by smart contracts with two years of vesting with six months cliff.
  • The above-mentioned rules about the vesting of our tokens and locking of ETH raised will be coded into the Token Sale smart contract, which we will publish prior to the ICO so it can be audited by anyone. We plan on hiring someone to audit it as disclose the results.

We still haven't found any other initiative to use Ethereum platform and smart contracts to reinvent the pension market. There are probably some other initiatives to take advantage of the blockchain technology to improve pension fund management, as pointed here, but we haven't seen a project that had already started the development as we have.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Is there any improvement related to pre-sale and ico time? What will be the price of token in these processes? I can invest in this project.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Hello everyone! I would like to show you all our new video. Hope it helps you all understand what do we aim Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpjntAKS9XU&t=1s

It was a fun and descriptive video. This kind of PR work is very good for the project. Good luck team and keep moving Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Is this a legit project ?
and who are the current competitors for this project  Huh
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Hello everyone! I would like to show you all our new video. Hope it helps you all understand what do we aim Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpjntAKS9XU&t=1s
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
Hello, some news on the WhitePaper ?  Smiley

Hello Aerys2, we are just adjusting some minor details and once we finish we will contact you, thanks again for your support since we were starting the project. Our team highly appreciate this.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Hello, some news on the WhitePaper ?  Smiley
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
This is a good project to invest they have a lot of teams to answer questions as they arise and it looks like a lot of building is going on behind the scene, I'm following this thread because this is an ICO that is going to be huge
Do you have any developments about exchanges partnerships that you will make in the fourth quarter? Is there a exchange that you are in conversation with

We are focused on other kinds of strategic partnerships, as well as in the development. We will be in touch with respectable exchanges and can't disclose any details at this time.

Thank you for answer. Waiting for news and the final version of whitepaper. Good luck Smiley

But, if you opened your secret about entering the stock exchanges, especially if these are eminent exchanges with large turnover, the value of your project could grow.

Already it is hard to be able to talk about the exchange anyway ico unrealized. They accept it according to ico performance. We want to be a successful ico and enter the exchange quickly
Activity: 672
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Do you have any developments about exchanges partnerships that you will make in the fourth quarter? Is there a exchange that you are in conversation with

We are focused on other kinds of strategic partnerships, as well as in the development. We will be in touch with respectable exchanges and can't disclose any details at this time.

Thank you for answer. Waiting for news and the final version of whitepaper. Good luck Smiley

But, if you opened your secret about entering the stock exchanges, especially if these are eminent exchanges with large turnover, the value of your project could grow.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I was wondering when a pension blockchain would be created, very interested in this. Will get involved in the bounty  Cool

We are focused on other kinds of strategic partnerships, as well as in the development. We will be in touch with respectable exchanges and can't disclose any details at this time.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
The new official website is finally available here : http://auctus.org/
You can now join the whitelist !
Activity: 169
Merit: 105
Hello everybody! Why on the ico rating sites there is no auctus? Devs, it`s my opinion ofc, but you should add your project on resources that review oncoming ico. You can get a lot of people by that way.

Maybe it's because ICO will be in November and pre-sale in October.
There's too much time yet, I'm sure they will be added to all other platforms.

Hello, ColdZerk and BitcoinVSfiat! Thanks for your messages.

We have had a pretty busy weekend with two blog posts, whitepaper update and a brand new website design: https://auctus.org. We were waiting for the website to be finished with the whitelist registration to begin submitting it to ICO rating/listing websites. Now we are ready and the good news will keep coming.

Activity: 672
Merit: 254
Hello everybody! Why on the ico rating sites there is no auctus? Devs, it`s my opinion ofc, but you should add your project on resources that review oncoming ico. You can get a lot of people by that way.

Maybe it's because ICO will be in November and pre-sale in October.
There's too much time yet, I'm sure they will be added to all other platforms.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Successful projects can be seen from threads, websites and how to answer questions, is there a pre-ICO? If any, I want to participate

Thank you, yes there is, you can join our whitelist on https://auctus.org
Successful projects can be seen from threads, websites and how to answer questions, is there a pre-ICO? If any, I want to participate

Thank you, yes there is, you can join our whitelist on https://auctus.org
Pages:
Jump to: