Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Auctus - Smart Contract Powered Retirement Planning - page 33. (Read 54425 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Successful projects can be seen from threads, websites and how to answer questions, is there a pre-ICO? If any, I want to participate
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Hello everybody! In this blog post we have our cofounder and software engineer Daniel Duarte talking about his impressions at DevDay! Hope you like it! https://medium.com/auctus/devday-2017-belo-horizonte-668d970733bb
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
Which exchanges are you planning to be listed on?

We will be in touch with highly respected exchanges. We can’t disclose any details at this time, but rest assured we will do everything in our power to get listed. It's in our best interest as well as the stakeholder's.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Which exchanges are you planning to be listed on?
Really interesting, when a definitive version of whitepaper?

We are finishing it and will publish it next week, we will also have a major update on our website by then.
The idea is good, but you are sure that you will get all the permission in the government? You have to guarantee to their investors, and another question, will you make an app?

Yes, we will hire specialized legal firms and get permission on main markets, making sure we are complaint with local laws. And about the mobile app, yes we will develop after the web version. Thanks for asking
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Really interesting, when a definitive version of whitepaper?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
This project sounds really nice and innovative.
I didn't saw another Coin that want to building a Plattform for pensions funds.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
The idea is good, but you are sure that you will get all the permission in the government? You have to guarantee to their investors, and another question, will you make an app?

good news for me , check auctus-pre-sale-announcement carefully,i am very excited about this project,
https://medium.com/auctus/auctus-pre-sale-announcement-and-roadmap-8d60b4a01816

Thanks! We are working hard to continuously deliver good news.
When will you give details about the whitelist application? Will it be here in this forum or slack?
Thanks!

Hello, we will update our website in the next few days. Also, we will publish a blog post with details on how to get on the whitelist. I will let you know when it's available.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
When will you give details about the whitelist application? Will it be here in this forum or slack?
Thanks!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Looks like a scam wairting to strike
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Project looks promising! I support and follow you!
Interesting idea and good plans for future. Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Guys, Think about updating your signatures, new codes are available in the bounty thread
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
watch this project
Activity: 207
keeep  waltichong this  project
Activity: 184
Smart contract is a large chain of blocks, pension area + smart contract, is the perfect partner
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
there is a lot time before pre-sale start ,so what should we do about this project . any beta version be released when ico start ?

We will release a demo between Pre-Sale and ICO. Will add it to the roadmap image to make it clear.

Looking forward to that!
Waiting for this ico.still no pre -ico announce date ? Seriously i have budget for this investment. Hope we all can change the world what it should be and become a better world we are living now.

Hello , we finally have our sale dates! Check it out here https://medium.com/auctus/auctus-pre-sale-announcement-and-roadmap-8d60b4a01816
Pages:
Jump to: