Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Auctus - Smart Contract Powered Retirement Planning - page 30. (Read 54425 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 105
Hi, everyone

We have a new blog post about ICOs. For the Auctus token sale, we want to take the best practices from other ICOs and add improvements of our own to raise the current standards for initial coin offering models.

The text is available at https://medium.com/auctus/icos-raising-the-standards-f7e6491ed96d
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Looking out for more information about this on the blogs!
any requirement for registration whitelist , and how to joined whitelist

Hello, Kenway. Please read below the requirements:
  • You will be asked to provide an Ethereum wallet address. DO NOT use an address from exchanges (such as Coinbase, Poloniex or any other). You need to provide an address whose private key you control and you will be required to send ETH from the whitelisted address.
  • You need to check the legality of purchasing AUC tokens in your own country.
  • DO NOT send ETH to any address you receive by email or slack or any other messaging system. We will only publish the contract address at our website auctus.org. Bookmark the website so you won't click phishing links.
  • To join the whitelist, click "Join the whitelist" on this link. Fill the form with your Ethereum address and real email, and then check your email for a confirmation link.

If you have any more questions, please take a look at https://auctus.org/faq/
But why whitelisting? Don't understand the need.

Hello, coindoctor! Thanks for asking.
The idea is to offer guaranteed participation for our supporters without the need to rush, spend a lot of gas or anything like that.
If someone hears about the project today and join the whitelist, when the sale starts this person will have 72 hours to remember to send his/her contribution.

If our token sale smart contract only limited 10 ETH per different addresses (with no whitelist), one of the things that could happen is that if the sale starts really well some people could decide to create multiple wallets and raise their investment size, and people that are supporting us since the beginning and small investors could be left out.

By creating a whitelist, we make it harder for people to create multiple accounts, we guarantee participation for everyone interested and we can keep track of the number of people subscribing every day. This model was successfully used by other ICOs, such as the 0x Project.
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
any requirement for registration whitelist , and how to joined whitelist
Activity: 194
路發
But why whitelisting? Don't understand the need.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
路發
How to get whitelisted?

Enter our website: https://auctus.org/
Scroll down or click the menu in the upper-right corner, then click Join the Whitelist
 Wink
Thanks
How to get whitelisted?

Enter our website: https://auctus.org/
Scroll down or click the menu in the upper-right corner, then click Join the Whitelist
 Wink
路發
How to get whitelisted?
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
What is the time frame of the Pre-ICO?

Hello, here is the pre-sale time frame summary:

Pre-Sale
Whitelist registration open until 30 Oct
Sale: 3 Oct - 6 Oct (Only for whitelisted addresses)
Activity: 738
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
What is the time frame of the Pre-ICO?
Activity: 308
If I say this project is unattractive and believe me because I did not follow the gifts that have been put on by the project but I believe this project will be a success Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Is there any improvement related to pre-sale and ico time? What will be the price of token in these processes? I can invest in this project.

Hello! Our pre-sale will take place on October 3rd and only whitelisted participants will be able to contribute. You can join the whitelist on auctus.org. The pre-sale will last 72 hours (starting Oct 3rd 2PM GMT) and if you contribute during pre-sale you will get 25% bonus (2500 AUC per ETH). Each whitelisted participant will have guaranteed participation and be able to send 10 ETH.

The main ICO will start on November 14th and the price then will be 2000 AUC per ETH. The hard cap is 90,000 ETH.

Thanks for your interest in the project!

Thank you for your interest. I have time for thinking about investment, following news about you. The banks are already doing a similar job like this but it is interesting to be through the blockchain.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Hi, everyone!
I have just published in our blog an overview of the Auctus platform demo that will be launched prior to the token sale.
You can read it here: Auctus Dev Update: Demo Overview
This article presents some prototypes of the platform screens and some code examples, along with a brief description of the development process and system architecture.

We will keep you updated!

I have read the article about the demo. It seems like an easy to use application. So many more people can use it. We are waiting for the details Smiley
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
I don't know much about this project but I think the Idea is great. wish you all the best.

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 350
I don't know much about this project but I think the Idea is great. wish you all the best.
Hi, everyone!
I have just published in our blog an overview of the Auctus platform demo that will be launched prior to the token sale.
You can read it here: Auctus Dev Update: Demo Overview
This article presents some prototypes of the platform screens and some code examples, along with a brief description of the development process and system architecture.

We will keep you updated!
Hello, everyone!

We have included on our website a FAQ (frequently asked questions) section with important details about the project, the AUC token, the token sale, among others. Please find it in https://auctus.org/faq/

We also included our video on auctus.org!

Thanks for the continued support!
Is there any improvement related to pre-sale and ico time? What will be the price of token in these processes? I can invest in this project.

Hello! Our pre-sale will take place on October 3rd and only whitelisted participants will be able to contribute. You can join the whitelist on auctus.org. The pre-sale will last 72 hours (starting Oct 3rd 2PM GMT) and if you contribute during pre-sale you will get 25% bonus (2500 AUC per ETH). Each whitelisted participant will have guaranteed participation and be able to send 10 ETH.

The main ICO will start on November 14th and the price then will be 2000 AUC per ETH. The hard cap is 90,000 ETH.

Thanks for your interest in the project!

Will you give information about pre-sale whitelist ? How many people wants to join pre-sale etc. or will it be announced as a result of pre-sales ?

Hello, Meteeray!
For now, we have decided to announce it as a result of presales.
The reason is that we are trying to create a sale process for our supporters and we don't want to push people into registering without being really interested in the project or into creating multiple fake profiles, so our current strategy is to not disclose the numbers until the presale ends. Of course, we hold the community opinion in high regard, and our current decision is based on suggestions we received.
Pages:
Jump to: