Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Auctus - Smart Contract Powered Retirement Planning - page 43. (Read 54425 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 11
Pension funds are a really huge market. I am really excited to see a project that is trying to get a piece of the pie. I will keep this on my spreadsheet and follow closely. All the best to the team.!

Thanks  !! You can also join us on slack (slack.auctus.org) ,  we really appreciate to have feedback from the community.
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
Pension funds are a really huge market. I am really excited to see a project that is trying to get a piece of the pie. I will keep this on my spreadsheet and follow closely. All the best to the team.!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

This is an interesting project, Good luck with the project, will follow it.
what total supply ?

The number of tokens issued will be determined by the smart contract to match the allocation exactly as it is set. So we don't have a fixed total supply. It makes much more sense.
Activity: 170
Almost all developers are smiling. I'm sure they will enjoy some ICO money Smiley

Invest money right now in BTC and you will have your pension!
Activity: 644
Merit: 292
what total supply ?
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Nice project on smart contract. I joined signature campaign, good luck dev. I hope get a profitable job in both of us  Wink Smiley
Activity: 210
Interestingly, this project has a good idea, if the assets of pension funds in the 22 major markets grow to $ 36.4 trillion by the end of 2016, it is sure to continue to grow in 2017, possibly growing up to double, and this is really a very utilization Smart, I'm very interested in ICO, I wait for more news, good luck
i am too lazy to read a whitepaper. what will happen if you don't collect the funds at ICO?

There is a min cap,  the funds are returned if we don't reach it
Activity: 19
Merit: 16
i am too lazy to read a whitepaper. what will happen if you don't collect the funds at ICO?
Is this using eth platform? How much token wil be created and what's minimum contribution?
How much token will i get for 1 eth? Thank you  Smiley

Yes, we will use ethereum and our token is erc20
Almost done with our pre ico SC rules, you can check it on github: https://github.com/AuctusProject/AuctusToken

When ICO sir ?

We will announce it soon, we are finishing some details to avoid having any chance to postpone it.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
When ICO sir ?
I would like to invite everyone to join our slack, we are having good discussions there and we might release some surprise bounties there:

http://slack.auctus.org
Is this using eth platform? How much token wil be created and what's minimum contribution?

2000 AUC/ETH, we will announce more details soon, thanks for your interest
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
An ageing population will become a world problem, many countries' fiscal caused great funding gap, the opacity of endowment fund to the loss of a lot of money without any reason, if the blockchain can actual application to this industry, perhaps will completely change the opacity of the world, brings to the pension funds more detail, at least I think so.

Glad you share the same vision. I'm one of the founders, I have worked in this sector (as Investment Analyst in one of the largest pensions funds in Brazil) and have seen a lot of issues, and it's clearly one of the best application for smart contracts , you have clear rules that can be implemented and this sector needs to become far more transparent.

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
When will to open ICO? I cant see anything about it.
An ageing population will become a world problem, many countries' fiscal caused great funding gap, the opacity of endowment fund to the loss of a lot of money without any reason, if the blockchain can actual application to this industry, perhaps will completely change the opacity of the world, brings to the pension funds more detail, at least I think so.

Glad you share the same vision. I'm one of the founders, I have worked in this sector (as Investment Analyst in one of the largest pensions funds in Brazil) and have seen a lot of issues, and it's clearly one of the best application for smart contracts , you have clear rules that can be implemented and this sector needs to become far more transparent.
Pages:
Jump to: