Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Auctus - Smart Contract Powered Retirement Planning - page 44. (Read 54425 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 11
I had read the details and information of this project and I can say it was be a nice project. I know there are maybe many investors will
participate in this coming ICO.Maybe I will invest in this projects. If I can get to the level, I would like to participate in the signature Bounty.

Thank you for your support, to participate please visit our bounty post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-auctus-smart-contracts-powered-pension-funds-finished-2059192
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
An ageing population will become a world problem, many countries' fiscal caused great funding gap, the opacity of endowment fund to the loss of a lot of money without any reason, if the blockchain can actual application to this industry, perhaps will completely change the opacity of the world, brings to the pension funds more detail, at least I think so.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I had read the details and information of this project and I can say it was be a nice project. I know there are maybe many investors will
participate in this coming ICO.Maybe I will invest in this projects. If I can get to the level, I would like to participate in the signature Bounty.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Lol are you serious to make all of the crypto users join in your platform to save all of their money for the pension funds? That's like regular social gathering in my mind.
It is indeed good concept as many countries are struggling to handle correctly pension funds and private companies are stepping in this mega trillions industry to provide real solution. Blockchain is about to conquer this ignored and full of issue industry so I see this project working for real use case.

I'm one of the Auctus founders and i have worked in one big pension fund (with more than 100m in assets) and I strongly believe that smart contracts can be used to fix all issues in this sector.
Thanks for your support

The project is worth the attention.  I hope to get some good news from this project. Will keep my eyes on this project.Good luck

Thank you,  please let me know if you have any questions.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
It is indeed good concept as many countries are struggling to handle correctly pension funds and private companies are stepping in this mega trillions industry to provide real solution. Blockchain is about to conquer this ignored and full of issue industry so I see this project working for real use case.
Activity: 40

The project is worth the attention.  I hope to get some good news from this project. Will keep my eyes on this project.Good luck
look like this is an good project , waitting more details about ico

where the main team member  form?

get your eyes checked.  I don't see pension funds+blockchain and an auctus token making any sense.  Individuals personal crypto balance is their own personal "pension" funds.  Am I wrong on this?  B-Folio allows this.  Why would anyone use their employer plan when after-tax investing in crypto is extremely profitable.  Not sure what yall trying to solve here.

Hello, thanks for your opinion, i'm one of the co-founders and I can say that the project is much better than just a B-folio. First you need to understand that there are several employers plans where the employer match 100% and you double your investments, second you get a tax benefit from all contributions. Third, one thing that may not be clear is that we aim not just crypto investments, but also to include all traditional assets over time. So you would get total transparency and ensure enforcement of contracts due to use of smart contracts, without risking your pension pot just in digital coins. We aim to bring traditional pension funds to Blockchain, we have done this flowchart and it's a little bit complex, but if you take your time to understand it, you will see that smart contracts fits perfectly:

http://dl.auctus.org/smart_contracts_scheme.jpg
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Many people above say this is interesting project, are they really undestand the project and got interested or just spamming?

I'm too lazy to read the whitepaper, seems everything isn't final yet and i don't want to double read. Could you please explain in short, espesially for you who said "interesting", which part is interesting from this project?

Thank you!
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
look like this is an good project , waitting more details about ico

where the main team member  form?

get your eyes checked.  I don't see pension funds+blockchain and an auctus token making any sense.  Individuals personal crypto balance is their own personal "pension" funds.  Am I wrong on this?  B-Folio allows this.  Why would anyone use their employer plan when after-tax investing in crypto is extremely profitable.  Not sure what yall trying to solve here.

Activity: 39
very interesting project.I would like to do your twitter and facebook campaign.I am joined your social media campaign.
When will the bounty twitter or Facebook?

Please check the Bounty post
Very interesting, I see a good team on this project, your concept is very good, i yain this project will succeed, i wait for further information about ICO dev, because i'm not satisfied with this tread, i wait tread more complete, good luck

We will update it with more info soon, stay tuned
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
Very interesting, I see a good team on this project, your concept is very good, i yain this project will succeed, i wait for further information about ICO dev, because i'm not satisfied with this tread, i wait tread more complete, good luck
Activity: 353
Merit: 100

great job,sir  i will join facebook and twitter bounty,work hard to promation our project ,
~snip~

Link of bounty thread already posted into OP than why you are posting into main thread please read the rules before make any kind of reservation and let this thread for discuss about project.

Thanks for helping us.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
~snip~

Link of bounty thread already posted into OP than why you are posting into main thread please read the rules before make any kind of reservation and let this thread for discuss about project.
When is ICO going to Start Sir? And what is the price?

ICO Token Price will be 2000 AUC / 1 ETH. Date will be announced soon
Pages:
Jump to: