Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 38. (Read 98718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Community, what features would you like to see added to this coin?

I would like to see a transparency feature , like the opposite of darksend,cloaksend,shadowsend and others with anonymity features

I know that everyone will say that with a block explorer you can trace everything , but I tought like intergrated IP address and location into the transaction detail ,

I think coins with anonymity features will never be accepted from the govermeant because the risk of money laundering ,financing of terrorism and other criminal activity

That is something that can be done, however I doubt people would like to see their IP addressed displayed on public. I personally use a VPN, because I don't want people to know where I live. It may cause a security breach. But its something that can be considered

I doesn`t have to be mandatory but more like optional , or some transperency feature which will allow merchants to work with without being accused by the govermeant of tax evasion

and it would be like only the two parties who are involved in the transaction can see each others IP address no one else

Interesting concept, I see where you are going with this. It could be an interesting feature actually. I think we should conduct a hangout session with the community and begin to discuss all of these ideas so we can point our development efforts towards the right direction.

Just concentrate to get us to form that we can actually purchase something with this coin...but for a start it will be god to see "smart contract" implemented in Axron
legendary
Activity: 882

i get 3440 khs....

What miner do you use and what's your GPU type?

i get 99% shares, fresh cc miner with gb 750ti and 780m which does 2760khs....
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM

I would like to see a transparency feature , like the opposite of darksend,cloaksend,shadowsend and others with anonymity features

I know that everyone will say that with a block explorer you can trace everything , but I tought like intergrated IP address, location and names into the transaction detail ,

I think coins with anonymity features will never be accepted from the govermeant because the risk of money laundering ,financing of terrorism and other criminal activity

Moronic statement because govermeant  IS money laundering ,financing of terrorism and criminal activity
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I know that everyone will say that with a block explorer you can trace everything , but I tought like intergrated IP address and location into the transaction detail ,

That is something that can be done, however I doubt people would like to see their IP addressed displayed on public. I personally use a VPN, because I don't want people to know where I live. It may cause a security breach. But its something that can be considered

I doesn`t have to be mandatory but more like optional , or some transperency feature which will allow merchants to work with without being accused by the govermeant of tax evasion

and it would be like only the two parties who are involved in the transaction can see each others IP address no one else

Interesting concept, I see where you are going with this. It could be an interesting feature actually. I think we should conduct a hangout session with the community and begin to discuss all of these ideas so we can point our development efforts towards the right direction.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
we need more hashpower

Why? Do you want to mine fewer coin with higher difficulty? Or what?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Activity: 644

I know that everyone will say that with a block explorer you can trace everything , but I tought like intergrated IP address, location and names into the transaction detail ,

Activity: 126

Hi dev, why not some future wallet integration (like fiat-AXR). OR tryin to dev somethin totally new ? Smiley

I was actually discussing this feature with fellow colleagues this morning. Integrating an exchange and AXR-USD / USD-AXR into the wallet , as well as social modules to make the wallet an all-in-one stop. Did I hit the nail or were you aiming towards another direction?

That could be a great first step Smiley

Hi dev, why not some future wallet integration (like fiat-AXR). OR tryin to dev somethin totally new ? Smiley

I was actually discussing this feature with fellow colleagues this morning. Integrating an exchange and AXR-USD / USD-AXR into the wallet , as well as social modules to make the wallet an all-in-one stop. Did I hit the nail or were you aiming towards another direction?
Activity: 126

Activity: 91
Dev, you also developed xbit, why don't you develop it, don't you give it up?

I did not develop xbit. Axron is my first coin. I know the xbit developer and I've helped him update his OP a few times when he started with the coin, but I have no association whatsoever with that team. However, if there are any feature's you'd like to see in Axron do let me know.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=738534.300  How do you explain this? You released, and then you were deleted, you are a do not speak credit guy!

Read my answer carefully "I know the xbit developer and I've helped him update his OP a few times when he started with the coin, but I have no association whatsoever with that team". when updating his OP I had the axron account logged in, that was clarified much earlier in the thread. This is Axron's thread, if your issues are with another coin please take it to the relevant post and not here. Thank you
If you're not xbit dev, why you released, and then want to delete posts? I don't believe you!

I did not develop xbit. Axron is my first coin. I know the xbit developer and I've helped him update his OP a few times when he started with the coin, but I have no association whatsoever with that team. However, if there are any feature's you'd like to see in Axron do let me know.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=738534.300  How do you explain this? You released, and then you were deleted, you are a do not speak credit guy!

Read my answer carefully "I know the xbit developer and I've helped him update his OP a few times when he started with the coin, but I have no association whatsoever with that team". when updating his OP I had the axron account logged in, that was clarified much earlier in the thread. This is Axron's thread, if your issues are with another coin please take it to the relevant post and not here. Thank you

Activity: 686
Pages:
Jump to: