Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 41. (Read 98718 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Oh no c-cex means instant dead for the coin..  It is done now..  C-cex is worst thing that can happen..  :-(((

i bet pool operators like you don`t care about coins , you will dump it as soon as it hits an exchange

I only have too few of the coin but usually i hold until my feeling says there is no further development of the coin.

Too few ? U hold about 1% current supply.

which is still quite low Smiley

You can check the pools address in the explorer, i won't be dumping for sure, but i have really mixed feelings as this coin is on c-cex now... every coin that hit that exchange failed, every...

Not every coin got PoD before listed on exchange. Actually, no other coin got PoD before listing.

Every coin I know that got listed there died/was killed instantly.. Tell me one coin which succeded/survived ..

Lets hope it is different this time...
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
how much time i have to wait to deposit AXR from lazy to c-cex.. 15minutes ago i've withdrawed to ccex from lazy and it is still pending

Lazy is still in beta. They can "eat" your coin and say its bug, "Sorry we are still in beta" "Tough luck bro"
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
how much time i have to wait to deposit AXR from lazy to c-cex.. 15minutes ago i've withdrawed to ccex on lazy and it is still pending

it took like 30 mins for my withdraw from lazy

i didt know..fuckin' noobs problem
Oh no c-cex means instant dead for the coin..  It is done now..  C-cex is worst thing that can happen..  :-(((

i bet pool operators like you don`t care about coins , you will dump it as soon as it hits an exchange

I only have too few of the coin but usually i hold until my feeling says there is no further development of the coin.

You can check the pools address in the explorer, i won't be dumping for sure, but i have really mixed feelings as this coin is on c-cex now... every coin that hit that exchange failed, every...

Not every coin got PoD before listed on exchange. Actually, no other coin got PoD before listing.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
how much time i have to wait to deposit AXR from lazy to c-cex.. 15minutes ago i've withdrawed to ccex on lazy and it is still pending

it took like 30 mins for my withdraw from lazy
how much time i have to wait to deposit AXR from lazy to c-cex.. 15minutes ago i've withdrawed to ccex from lazy and it is still pending
legendary
look at the price on c-cex now.. fuck'em all.. OCminer get reason

It's him ... don't get fooled.

ME ? Check the pool address in the block explorer, all coins still there !
legendary

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

I hear crickets chirping over there..dead support!

Activity: 383
Merit: 250
Why are my miners submitting so few shares?  Is this normal for the fresh algo?  Everything looks fine...steady hashrate, no errors, no rejected shares...

Also, why are my miners telling me network difficulty is 40K when pool dashboards say it's 200-300?
Activity: 126

It's him ... don't get fooled.
Activity: 126

wow nice sell order ... you already dumping ? Cheesy
legendary
sorry ocminer
i earned >70 coins and still didn't find a block

No Problem, it is the shares that are important after all
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I'm going to PM the dev maybe i can help with something, I know C and some Java.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10

+1

I am rather enjoying the buy support at lazy.. they have decent coins and no pump n dumps for now. I see potential or them to be big!
legendary

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 924
sorry ocminer
i earned >70 coins and still didn't find a block
Pages:
Jump to: