Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 40. (Read 98718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Would appreciate it if you could briefly summarise:
1) the strengths of this coin?
2) the weaknesses of this coin?
3) promises made? kept? any FUD?

Specifically to the dev(s), what will be the key original code/feature(s) in this coin?

You are the single most annoying pest on the entire Bitcointalk forum. I can't tell you how esteemed this honor is, congrats.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
People are smart now when it comes to alt buys, they don't buy right away to get in early on the action. Its more important for the dev to deliver. Every new coin is considered guilty until proven innocent!  Tongue
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hi sciakysystem,

I am sorry that you had to wait 40mins for your withdrawal. We have a 100% cold storage policy to protect our user's funds. Withdrawals are a laborious process for our admin but we believe in security over convenience. Withdrawal will be instant as we prepare for a formal launch.

Hope you enjoy the site.

Thanks

i like security but i did not know your policy and timing so i've withdrawed to ccex and cause your timing i've lost a good price for my AXRs.. i dont mind.. i'll use your exchange again Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Oh no c-cex means instant dead for the coin..  It is done now..  C-cex is worst thing that can happen..  :-(((

i bet pool operators like you don`t care about coins , you will dump it as soon as it hits an exchange

I only have too few of the coin but usually i hold until my feeling says there is no further development of the coin.

Too few ? U hold about 1% current supply.

which is still quite low Smiley

You can check the pools address in the explorer, i won't be dumping for sure, but i have really mixed feelings as this coin is on c-cex now... every coin that hit that exchange failed, every...

Not every coin got PoD before listed on exchange. Actually, no other coin got PoD before listing.

Every coin I know that got listed there died/was killed instantly.. Tell me one coin which succeded/survived ..

Lets hope it is different this time...

I don't think it's C-cex that kills the coins, the coins are just shit or scams. But I will give you one recent example of a coin that started on cex that ended up doing extremely well for early adopters - SDC.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Good morning guys. Took a 3 hour power nap, I am around for any inquires.

could you add c-cex and lazycoins exchanges on the OP

Modifying the OP now. Who is dumping @850 sat?
Grin
Activity: 868
Who is dumping @850 sat?

Someone who is bad at math.

If he sell at c-cex. He immediately get 50% more.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
www.LazyCoins.com
Hi sciakysystem,

I am sorry that you had to wait 40mins for your withdrawal. We have a 100% cold storage policy to protect our user's funds. Withdrawals are a laborious process for our admin but we believe in security over convenience. Withdrawal will be instant as we prepare for a formal launch.

Hope you enjoy the site.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Try to tweet to bittrex and get this thing listed there which will surely help the coin...
Activity: 98

Modifying the OP now. Who is dumping @850 sat?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Activity: 98
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
how much time i have to wait to deposit AXR from lazy to c-cex.. 15minutes ago i've withdrawed to ccex from lazy and it is still pending

Lazy is still in beta. They can "eat" your coin and say its bug, "Sorry we are still in beta" "Tough luck bro"

My withdrawals went smooth!

I doubt they are out to "eat" anyone's coins bro, they are fully registered and legit. Been using them for a while and system is pretty good. I guess beta is just for additional trading features being added.

i hope that beta means beta because 40mins to withdraw is really to high.. it's better take 1% fees instead of no fees but 40mins to payout
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Activity: 135
how much time i have to wait to deposit AXR from lazy to c-cex.. 15minutes ago i've withdrawed to ccex from lazy and it is still pending

Lazy is still in beta. They can "eat" your coin and say its bug, "Sorry we are still in beta" "Tough luck bro"

My withdrawals went smooth!

I doubt they are out to "eat" anyone's coins bro, they are fully registered and legit. Been using them for a while and system is pretty good. I guess beta is just for additional trading features being added.
Oh no c-cex means instant dead for the coin..  It is done now..  C-cex is worst thing that can happen..  :-(((

i bet pool operators like you don`t care about coins , you will dump it as soon as it hits an exchange

I only have too few of the coin but usually i hold until my feeling says there is no further development of the coin.

Too few ? U hold about 1% current supply.

which is still quite low Smiley

You can check the pools address in the explorer, i won't be dumping for sure, but i have really mixed feelings as this coin is on c-cex now... every coin that hit that exchange failed, every...

Not every coin got PoD before listed on exchange. Actually, no other coin got PoD before listing.

Every coin I know that got listed there died/was killed instantly.. Tell me one coin which succeded/survived ..

Lets hope it is different this time...

Not every coin. Some coin get kill in bittrex , not c-cex
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Everything looks good, thank you to the devs for doing Proof of developer, welcome to C-CEX everyone Smiley https://c-cex.com/?p=axr-btc

not good

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Oh no c-cex means instant dead for the coin..  It is done now..  C-cex is worst thing that can happen..  :-(((
+1

+1
legendary
Activity: 1008
Oh no c-cex means instant dead for the coin..  It is done now..  C-cex is worst thing that can happen..  :-(((
+1
Pages:
Jump to: