Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 42. (Read 98718 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Oh no c-cex means instant dead for the coin..  It is done now..  C-cex is worst thing that can happen..  :-(((

not a fan of c-cex?

Lol..  Look at the Other threads..  Just search for c-cex Smiley
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Oh no c-cex means instant dead for the coin..  It is done now..  C-cex is worst thing that can happen..  :-(((

not a fan of c-cex?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Everything looks good, thank you to the devs for doing Proof of developer, welcome to C-CEX everyone Smiley https://c-cex.com/?p=axr-btc

No buy support Sad  Huh
Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
Everything looks good, thank you to the devs for doing Proof of developer, welcome to C-CEX everyone Smiley https://c-cex.com/?p=axr-btc

Great!
Thank you!
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Activity: 126
Activity: 182
who sell at 0.001btc on lazy? fuck..was the first sell order..0.001btc
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
people really seeling @1000 satos Oo  Grin Grin Grin

Thats just silly. My highest sell was 42k sat at lazy. BOOM! Cool

holy shit , you are rich now  Tongue
Activity: 115
Then I'll stop mining, and just renting/buyin @1k ... more profitability !
Activity: 135

Thats just silly. My highest sell was 42k sat at lazy. BOOM! Cool

really people why sell at 1000 sat?
Activity: 182
Activity: 177
Those SDC guys are such losers. People use their open code to develop crypto further and they literally rage about it. If I ever hear someone support SDC I will make sure to tell them not to.

After what these guys did to nightmare with zero proof I would stay away from this one. Not too long from now this will be called a carsenK coin and the price will be 0 sats.

FUD is only effective where there is lack of information, lack of transparency and  enough doubt in the community. And here there is no such things.So don't worry and mine.

+1

Those SDC guys are such losers. People use their open code to develop crypto further and they literally rage about it. If I ever hear someone support SDC I will make sure to tell them not to.

After what these guys did to nightmare with zero proof I would stay away from this one. Not too long from now this will be called a carsenK coin and the price will be 0 sats.

FUD is only effective where there is lack of information, lack of transparency and  enough doubt in the community. And here there is no such things.So don't worry and mine.

Did you read all 24 pages before you wrote this?  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: