Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [B3] B3Coin | POS/POD | Self Moderated Thread - page 14. (Read 23174 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
For anyone who is watching what is going on right now, it seems that there is a group of individuals that want to drive the price of the coin down.  I find it really interesting that once there is progress going on in the coin that these individuals come out to complain about the past when there is actual progression happening.  I can assure you that these individuals complaining on BCT are misconstruing the progress that is happening on the coin and the tech behind it.

As we have said before, there are many positive things happening in the background, which we are providing updates on. The people who were leading the coin before are not us. We are focusing on the basics.  Getting the correct team in place, whitepaper, business plan, roadmap is next. 

I'm not going to squelch the people who are talking down to the team.  We are doing things in a professional manner.  It is easy to look at the history of b3 coin and criticize it.  This is exactly the reason why the new leadership took over, is creating proper communication between the b3 team and the community. 

I would personally challenge everyone who is concerned to get on the voice chat on the discord while we are having a meeting and voice your concerns, rather than sitting on the BCT forum and complaining about the past.  We are focused on bringing this coin into the future, addressing the issues, and moving forward with the team and the community united.

Our community meetings happen on Wednesday, at 5pm EST, in discord, under "General Audio".  Please ensure you mute your mic before joining.  We hope to see you there.

show us the team structure then?  why are you avoiding that question?

who left and who is  new?

are you talking about a overall team or a marketing team?   please set us straight on who is who so we can quit blaming or assuming who did what

while you blame only me over here, twitter folks are 99% NOT IN FAVOR  of the decision...  and did you not Notice  that this seemed like NEW  news to them?    those comments are by ppl who look like they had ZERO clue about this  Kb3  move...  is that telling you something?

i want the price to shoot up so i can make my money back!  do NOT  turn around me wanting some transparency or shown  said "progress" to driving the price down

i made a suggestion earlier to hire some fivver  folks to make graphics if everyone is so busy...  i guarantee ppl will donate BTC or $$ to doing that,  so that makes me someone wanting to drive down the price? 

PPl warned if you went to KB3 it would go to possibly 1 sat and all the helpers etc were like "GOOD"   we will buy on the Dip,  so is it us who wanted the price to go that low or the community ??

cause i am NOT a PART of that community i want my investment back, but i am also not going  to sit here and blow smoke up anyone's a$$ and act like all is great

I am interested too ....

if we are going to be told to TRUST the new team  tell us who and what the NEW team is.

then we will know and won't assume things.

and it is scary the response on Twitter   that so many ppl had NO IDEA about Kb3...   how many others  are out there still not in the know  Sad

the word needs to be on BLAST  4x a day if need be!     saying ppl should have read or knows looks like a excuse...  Blasting that info out there looks proactive and your trying to make sure ppl know!

EXACTLY!! 

i say EXACTLY to every point you just made...

quit blaming ppl  for confusion that was  made by the Team NOT  blame the investors!

it is very very obvious from those twitter responses that this KB3  implementation looks like  BRAND new News to them and it should NOT be.  but again cant always blame consumers...

K.I.S.S  method

keep it simple stupid  method... and not that everyone is stupid it is just a old saying.   but so many investors  don't get on discord and or doesn't understand english well.   that doesn't mean you exclude and kick those ppl when they are upset and hurt they lost money

Again these are issues the new team inherited. The old marketing team did a shit job promoting anything. Its not only the fault of the team but also the investor for not paying attention to his/her investment. The KB3 launch took place in on CM well before CE and the change was mentioned in advance. Was it put out there enough, No, but again this was due to the lack of information given by the old team.

so the Old team has been gone for HOW long now?    your making excuses for them not to be proactive in the past few weeks?

Yes let us blame  ppl willing to put money into the coin.     you can't buck the blame on everyone else...  Bottom line

I know i checked all 7 of your  posts praising B3, i get that your Pro B3

ppl do NOt like surprises!   so in one hand we are told To trust and Hodl come back and it will be great....   but then look what happens when ppl do?  they are also told they are wrong.

still they want advice...  send out at least 1 tweet daily about this KB3 so ppl believe your truly trying and not hiding behind oh we told you so many days ago...  if there is no willingness o do something to combat this "FUD"  there will be more and more FUD

so no more excuses about the OLD team that Evan and dinman left what 2 weeks ago?     get pro active... ppl will get the point and be a lot less pi$$ed off cause you can say we told you  x amount of times instead of well that ONE day we did say

you guys who are supposed to me a marketing team should know  push news down ppl's throats its marketing 101 if you TRULY want ppl to know you make sure they get tired of hearing about it....  and when your saving ppl from losing money  you wont get many complaints that oh we already knew that...

two weeks. They have been more active then the old team 10 fold. They do need to start getting the ball rolling, yes. Im not pro anything besides blockchain and making money. Of course people don't like surprises, but people also don't pay attention to their investments. The team is being rebuilt that doesn't happen overnight, they aren't just saying oh your cool now your the on the marketing team.... If you have any questions I'm sure someone in the discord will answer them for you. There will always be FUD no matter what.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
For anyone who is watching what is going on right now, it seems that there is a group of individuals that want to drive the price of the coin down.  I find it really interesting that once there is progress going on in the coin that these individuals come out to complain about the past when there is actual progression happening.  I can assure you that these individuals complaining on BCT are misconstruing the progress that is happening on the coin and the tech behind it.

As we have said before, there are many positive things happening in the background, which we are providing updates on. The people who were leading the coin before are not us. We are focusing on the basics.  Getting the correct team in place, whitepaper, business plan, roadmap is next.  

I'm not going to squelch the people who are talking down to the team.  We are doing things in a professional manner.  It is easy to look at the history of b3 coin and criticize it.  This is exactly the reason why the new leadership took over, is creating proper communication between the b3 team and the community.  

I would personally challenge everyone who is concerned to get on the voice chat on the discord while we are having a meeting and voice your concerns, rather than sitting on the BCT forum and complaining about the past.  We are focused on bringing this coin into the future, addressing the issues, and moving forward with the team and the community united.

Our community meetings happen on Wednesday, at 5pm EST, in discord, under "General Audio".  Please ensure you mute your mic before joining.  We hope to see you there.

are you talking about a overall team or a marketing team?   please set us straight on who is who so we can quit blaming or assuming who did what

while you blame only me over here, twitter folks are 99% NOT IN FAVOR  of the decision...  and did you not Notice  that this seemed like NEW  news to them?    those comments are by ppl who look like they had ZERO clue about this  Kb3  move...  is that telling you something?

i want the price to shoot up so i can make my money back!  do NOT  turn around me wanting some transparency or shown  said "progress" to driving the price down

i made a suggestion earlier to hire some fivver  folks to make graphics if everyone is so busy...  i guarantee ppl will donate BTC or $$ to doing that,  so that makes me someone wanting to drive down the price? 

PPl warned if you went to KB3 it would go to possibly 1 sat and all the helpers etc were like "GOOD"   we will buy on the Dip,  so is it us who wanted the price to go that low or the community ??

cause i am NOT a PART of that community i want my investment back, but i am also not going  to sit here and blow smoke up anyone's a$$ and act like all is great

I am interested too ....

if we are going to be told to TRUST the new team  tell us who and what the NEW team is.

and it is scary the response on Twitter   that so many ppl had NO IDEA about Kb3...   how many others  are out there still not in the know  Sad

the word needs to be on BLAST  4x a day if need be!     saying ppl should have read or knows looks like a excuse...  Blasting that info out there looks proactive and your trying to make sure ppl know!

EXACTLY!! 

quit blaming ppl  for confusion that was  made by the Team NOT  blame the investors!

it is very very obvious from those twitter responses that this KB3  implementation looks like  BRAND new News to them and it should NOT be.  but again cant always blame consumers...

K.I.S.S  method

keep it simple stupid  method... and not that everyone is stupid it is just a old saying.   but so many investors  don't get on discord and or doesn't understand english well.   that doesn't mean you exclude and kick those ppl when they are upset and hurt they lost money

Again these are issues the new team inherited. The old marketing team did a shit job promoting anything. Its not only the fault of the team but also the investor for not paying attention to his/her investment. The KB3 launch took place in on CM well before CE and the change was mentioned in advance. Was it put out there enough, No, but again this was due to the lack of information given by the old team.

so the Old team has been gone for HOW long now?    your making excuses for them not to be proactive in the past few weeks?

Yes let us blame  ppl willing to put money into the coin.     you can't buck the blame on everyone else...  Bottom line

I know i checked all 7 of your  posts praising B3, i get that your Pro B3

ppl do NOt like surprises!   so in one hand we are told To trust and Hodl come back and it will be great....   but then look what happens when ppl do?  they are also told they are wrong.

still they want advice...  send out at least 1 tweet daily about this KB3 so ppl believe your truly trying and not hiding behind oh we told you so many days ago...  if there is no willingness o do something to combat this "FUD"  there will be more and more FUD

so no more excuses about the OLD team that Evan and dinman left what 2 weeks ago?     get pro active... ppl will get the point and be a lot less pi$$ed off cause you can say we told you  x amount of times instead of well that ONE day we did say

you guys who are supposed to me a marketing team should know  push news down ppl's throats its marketing 101 if you TRULY want ppl to know you make sure they get tired of hearing about it....  and when your saving ppl from losing money  you wont get many complaints that oh we already knew that...

For anyone who is watching what is going on right now, it seems that there is a group of individuals that want to drive the price of the coin down.  I find it really interesting that once there is progress going on in the coin that these individuals come out to complain about the past when there is actual progression happening.  I can assure you that these individuals complaining on BCT are misconstruing the progress that is happening on the coin and the tech behind it.

As we have said before, there are many positive things happening in the background, which we are providing updates on. The people who were leading the coin before are not us. We are focusing on the basics.  Getting the correct team in place, whitepaper, business plan, roadmap is next.  

I'm not going to squelch the people who are talking down to the team.  We are doing things in a professional manner.  It is easy to look at the history of b3 coin and criticize it.  This is exactly the reason why the new leadership took over, is creating proper communication between the b3 team and the community.  

I would personally challenge everyone who is concerned to get on the voice chat on the discord while we are having a meeting and voice your concerns, rather than sitting on the BCT forum and complaining about the past.  We are focused on bringing this coin into the future, addressing the issues, and moving forward with the team and the community united.

Our community meetings happen on Wednesday, at 5pm EST, in discord, under "General Audio".  Please ensure you mute your mic before joining.  We hope to see you there.

I am interested too ....

EXACTLY!! 

K.I.S.S  method

I am interested too ....

EXACTLY!! 

K.I.S.S  method

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

I am interested too ....

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

I understand all the doubt, but if you can't see the positive direction the new team is trying to steer the coin towards, I don't know what to tell you. There has been plenty of issues and all of these issues have just been dropped on the lap of the new team. This new team is trying to move B3 out of the shit storm it has been in and they need time. Ive been in the community long enough to know "more time" "soon" and "we are working on it" are words none of us want to here anymore. Unfortunately this is where we are now, but Im glad we have the leaders we have now.

I Agree. Let's move on

Im not saying just to move on, but at least make an attempt to understand what is going on.

I would like to know the difference in the  NEW and OLD team is as well?

I follow discord and i only saw Dinman and Evan step down in the timeframe of the Kb3 and rebranding of the site issues that ppl had.

so if we are to TRUST in this so called new team, who are they?   seems like all the shot callers.  Josh,  borngrat and ergo  however these are spelled.  are still there and we got a few new ppl helping but in essence same Team.

If you want to ppl to Trust and forget the past team...  then  you truly need a NEW team honestly not 95% the same ppl

@SatsAllDay  nice 1st post ;-)

and how do we know if they have not sold their coins?   see when are ppl going to get this is the INTERNET I  can be president Trump and tell you all day long what ya want to hear and i am going to send 100 ppl to the moon just get in line

all we hear is  what we are going to do and  are doing but see NOTHING...

unless your sitting watching or looking at some ones wallet  or work station  you're just listening to something some is telling you with ZERO proof

I have shown my wallet, i cn do a video and show it to... i have nothing to hide but you know what show us something, show us ANYTHING but  words...  graphics being made to help all of us help market B3... 

every day you dont market it is becoming unmarketable...

When was the last time you were in the Discord? Im not saying to trust anyone or forget anything, I know I sure won't. All I'm saying is give this new team some time, and again I hate saying that. They're community members like the rest of us and want real changes/progression to happen. Hopefully we will start getting updates in the next week.

Ergo, haven't seen him in a month +, Borngreat hasn't said anything to anyone in discord for awhile, Drav is gone, Josh/joshafest is the main Dev/creator he hasn't gone anywhere. Some of the helpers have left and the some have stayed. Habener0 and K-Dog are now taking over and working on properly relaying Josh's vision and reasoning for the coin. They have been adding other devs,mods, and team members.

What can they market right now..... the old team put out a website that was dogshit..... that was a big disappointment and still in the process of being fixed. There is honestly nothing to market right now....
This is a good summary of what people are thinking, check all these comments!
https://twitter.com/B3Coins/status/958019703128993792
I think the team should just stop and leave.

Embarrassed
Activity: 17
This is a good summary of what people are thinking, check all these comments!
https://twitter.com/B3Coins/status/958019703128993792
I think the team should just stop and leave.
brand new
Activity: 0
There is a pretty massive mess to clean up and that takes time. If the last 6 weeks we went from wallets jumping on and off chains, being on 0 exchanges, a huge mess to clean up in the pool. Now the wallets and chain are stable as the entire infrastructure of the network was overhauled, FN's are good and the count continues to rise, currently on Coinexchange.io, new leadership who are extracting the vision out of the developer and forming it into the white paper, the old team seemed to have issues trying to do this as this is not how the developer envisioned it, but things are on the right track. I am optimistic about this coin and this team. The transition from the old team and the new team is going to take time they've been in control for about a week now and many, if not all of the new team members, were just community members just like you and I. They saw the issues that were going on and they are doing something about it. If they didn't believe in the coin why would anyone spend 10-15 hours a day with 0 pay trying to bring out the full potential of this coin? Would you work for free while getting slandered day in and day out? I don't think so. We are a community. We have one of the largest communities in crypto. If we stick together and help steer this ship into the right direction the sky is the limit. I know people are tired. This community has been through hell and back. But the team is taking a few steps in the right direction fighting an uphill battle and hope that you can appreciate their efforts. They could have just as easily just sold all their coins and moved on but they believe in the technology. They believe in the developer who's reputation has been smeared over and over. But remember he too is doing this for free. There was no premine. There was no ico. There was no huge funding behind this. He too could have left. But he stuck to his guns as this is his coin and his technology that he wants to show the world. So I hope you join us on our journey forward if not then I hope you keep an eye out for this coin Cheesy
I understand all the doubt, but if you can't see the positive direction the new team is trying to steer the coin towards, I don't know what to tell you. There has been plenty of issues and all of these issues have just been dropped on the lap of the new team. This new team is trying to move B3 out of the shit storm it has been in and they need time. Ive been in the community long enough to know "more time" "soon" and "we are working on it" are words none of us want to here anymore. Unfortunately this is where we are now, but Im glad we have the leaders we have now.

I Agree. Let's move on

Im not saying just to move on, but at least make an attempt to understand what is going on.

I would like to know the difference in the  NEW and OLD team is as well?

I follow discord and i only saw Dinman and Evan step down in the timeframe of the Kb3 and rebranding of the site issues that ppl had.

so if we are to TRUST in this so called new team, who are they?   seems like all the shot callers.  Josh,  borngrat and ergo  however these are spelled.  are still there and we got a few new ppl helping but in essence same Team.

If you want to ppl to Trust and forget the past team...  then  you truly need a NEW team honestly not 95% the same ppl

@SatsAllDay  nice 1st post ;-)

and how do we know if they have not sold their coins?   see when are ppl going to get this is the INTERNET I  can be president Trump and tell you all day long what ya want to hear and i am going to send 100 ppl to the moon just get in line

all we hear is  what we are going to do and  are doing but see NOTHING...

unless your sitting watching or looking at some ones wallet  or work station  you're just listening to something some is telling you with ZERO proof

I have shown my wallet, i cn do a video and show it to... i have nothing to hide but you know what show us something, show us ANYTHING but  words...  graphics being made to help all of us help market B3... 

every day you dont market it is becoming unmarketable...

I Agree. Let's move on

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

I Agree. Let's move on
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Well not a vote, however there were discussions about supply reduction and it was communicated that there will be this virtual swap, and we were trading at 0.2 sats on coinsmarkets and nobody saw a problem with swapping to kB3 as it would make the coin tradeable again on other exchanges even if it would be at 200 sats per kB3. Which is where we are now. You seem to have a short memory if you were into this coin for a long time

and tell me how this kb3  has made "reductions"... reduction in ppl wanting to invest

and "nobody" saw a problem because again anyone who was not lambos and moons had been banned...

I do not have a short memory  and if you're accusing me of lying when i got it i can show that any day,  so that "tone"  of accusing me of lying  is noted

I don't know how my 'tone' implied that you were lying. However, I assure you that you misinterpreted it.

I'm just stating how things were back then and nobody objected to this short-term solution despite some people voicing concerns that this move might make it possible for the coin to go below 0.1 sats. Nobody mentioned 1 sat as the coin was de facto trading below 1 sat already.

The real solution to the supply problem is long-term and need to be implemented. It will surely be revealed in the white paper.

I'm not affiliated to the team by the way. Just some guy with 120 thousand kB3. That's it Wink
Activity: 47
Merit: 4

Are you dense or are you shilling? It is CLEAR that the confusion here was planned. From my point of view, I looked at B3 and said "OK, kind of a shit coin but it's sitting at 1 sat, it cant really go any lower and if it goes to 2 its a quick 100%".. The team knew this obviously, and used it as an opportunity to dump the HUGE supply of B3 created by the 10k% staking.

NOW.. I had assumed that with the switcheroo they would take the BTC they made from the B3 dump, wait for KB3 to tank, buy it up at a discount and then pump it. I was wrong, the scam is a lot seedier. KB3 is the scam. They force you to either convert your coin to KB3 or lose it. It's an exit, pure and simple, as they know NO ONE is going to ever trust this coin again, once that B3 deadline comes up its going to dump even harder and go waaaay down. I can see 1 sat KB3 before the end of february.

You don't come back from that. Dead coin. And you can forget the crocodile tears for this "team". This team are anonymous, so they have NOTHING at stake. They can just as easily rinse and repeat this scam and I imagine they are planning that right now.... grow the fuck up. I'll take my licks with my wins but anyone trying to defend this coin is either shilling or naive.

that is what many thought... hey will invest in this coin it is 1 SAT....  the only place you knew differently is if you were following their discord, because it was NOT posted on either of the B3  websites

folks buying on coinexchange.io  look at this as a buy opportunity.  its 1 sat hey this can go up to 2,3 or 5 Sats and Bam make some ROI

but NOOOOOO   we change to KB3, coin exchange forces us to make a new wallet, only days after the B3 wallet is finally working.   we lose 0.01  B3 which is a few KB3, you do the math.

so ppl who bought come back a few days later and whhhhhhhhaaaaat   i now have to move to KB3?   so now my investment ACTUALLy can go below 1 Sat?  and those ppl hit the discord hard and were pissed, only to be told to go away or kicked as i saw many

because instead of  working with the DAY TRADERS, who can ONLY help this coin.  the B3  ppl/team and community  tell them  to sell at a lose and go away.

this has to be the only coin out there who  tell NEW money to  bugger away... thanks for your money now go away we don't care what you think

i Got several friends in at that time too Sad

at 2 sats mainly for $1000's

Well not a vote, however there were discussions about supply reduction and it was communicated that there will be this virtual swap, and we were trading at 0.2 sats on coinsmarkets and nobody saw a problem with swapping to kB3 as it would make the coin tradeable again on other exchanges even if it would be at 200 sats per kB3. Which is where we are now. You seem to have a short memory if you were into this coin for a long time

and tell me how this kb3  has made "reductions"... reduction in ppl wanting to invest

and "nobody" saw a problem because again anyone who was not lambos and moons had been banned...

I do not have a short memory  and if you're accusing me of lying when i got it i can show that any day,  so that "tone"  of accusing me of lying  is noted

Are you dense or are you shilling? It is CLEAR that the confusion here was planned. From my point of view, I looked at B3 and said "OK, kind of a shit coin but it's sitting at 1 sat, it cant really go any lower and if it goes to 2 its a quick 100%".. The team knew this obviously, and used it as an opportunity to dump the HUGE supply of B3 created by the 10k% staking.

NOW.. I had assumed that with the switcheroo they would take the BTC they made from the B3 dump, wait for KB3 to tank, buy it up at a discount and then pump it. I was wrong, the scam is a lot seedier. KB3 is the scam. They force you to either convert your coin to KB3 or lose it. It's an exit, pure and simple, as they know NO ONE is going to ever trust this coin again, once that B3 deadline comes up its going to dump even harder and go waaaay down. I can see 1 sat KB3 before the end of february.

You don't come back from that. Dead coin. And you can forget the crocodile tears for this "team". This team are anonymous, so they have NOTHING at stake. They can just as easily rinse and repeat this scam and I imagine they are planning that right now.... grow the fuck up. I'll take my licks with my wins but anyone trying to defend this coin is either shilling or naive.

that is what many thought... hey will invest in this coin it is 1 SAT....  the only place you knew differently is if you were following their discord, because it was NOT posted on either of the B3  websites

folks buying on coinexchange.io  look at this as a buy opportunity.  its 1 sat hey this can go up to 2,3 or 5 Sats and Bam make some ROI

but NOOOOOO   we change to KB3, coin exchange forces us to make a new wallet, only days after the B3 wallet is finally working.   we lose 0.01  B3 which is a few KB3, you do the math.

so ppl who bought come back a few days later and whhhhhhhhaaaaat   i now have to move to KB3?   so now my investment ACTUALLy can go below 1 Sat?  and those ppl hit the discord hard and were pissed, only to be told to go away or kicked as i saw many

because instead of  working with the DAY TRADERS, who can ONLY help this coin.  the B3  ppl/team and community  tell them  to sell at a lose and go away.

this has to be the only coin out there who  tell NEW money to  bugger away... thanks for your money now go away we don't care what you think
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I missed the Staking Do i start Staking Now With Masternode? Kindly Reply

Anyone holding B3 is going to get a surprise alright. they are forcing everyone to exchange a coin value of 1 sat for a coin of 0.2 sat. They could have used some of the BTC gained in the selloff to stabilise the kb3 price, just so it wouldnt have felt like everyone was getting ripped off at gun point but noooooo.. once that coin goes to KB3 only I think you'll find the anonymous team become a lot more anonymous. The obvious play is to rape as much as they can from this switch up and set up a new anonymous shitcoin not tarred with the scam brush.

Zetetic_man they did not exchange a 1 sat coin with 0.2 sat coins. They bundled 1000 coins to 1 coin as there were large sell walls at 1 sat and the coin was not really tradeable. So we were stuck with coins that we were not able to sell if we wanted to.

Now everyone who has 1000 b3 has an equivalent of 1 kB3 and can fill a sell order at whatever price he wants. And some people have chosen to sell those coins at less than 1000 sats. The market volume for B3 dropped and did not move to kB3, don't ask me why. But once the price started to go down people stopped buying, and when people stop buying and start selling the price drops more. It is totally the same asset they had before and nothing has changed. If you had 1% of the B3 supply you still hold 1% of the kB3 supply. It's just psychological, people think that 1 sat can't drop more but when you have 900 sats and it drops to 700 there is suddenly panic that it might go down all the way to 1 sats and that gives a downward pressure.

Whoever lost a single share of the coin due to the virtual conversion can rightfully say that it was a scam conversion, however this has not been the case and not a single coin has been lost. The market is determined by the holders and the potential investors. If you see that currently the investors are uncertain if they should invest and you hold coins, then don't sell them cheap or you will make the price go down very quickly as it did. Only 15 btc of sell orders are between kB3 and 900-1000 sats, and that is fact. If you hold and coinmarketcap updates their statistics and the new team releases news and progress and investors jump back in the price will move up very quickly.

Right now market cap is at 12 million dollars. If the decentralized exchange is even a moderate success and half of the roadmap is done do you think that this is the true value of the coin? If you think that it is then why did you invest? If you don't then buy or hold, or just wait for some spike and sell. Do whatever you think is right for your investment. Nobody is happy at the current price and I'm sure the team isn't either because they also have coins.

No sir the movement to kB3 has been decided in December and was communicated on discord. It was agreed upon when B3 was only trading at coinsmarkets which allowed 9 decimal digit trading (0.1 sats) and it was not possible to apply to exchanges etc. If you think that it was scam then why would they move from a coin that was trading more than 70 btc worth per day to sell at lower prices with a volume of 5-7 btc per day. You contradict yourself. And 1 sat can go much lower, it can go to zero because if no one buys your coins then you have zero.

who agreed on this?   i do not recall getting any vote  im looking thru discord now  where is some Vote we had?

and again how many ppl were banned up till Jan?  exactly  so many ppl banned unless they posted moon and lambo memes...

the other thread is full of everyone upset about being banned so that is a FACT as well

Pages:
Jump to: